Your team's linchpin

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Your team's linchpin

Postby Pullo Vision » Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 pm

If you had to say one particular player was key to your team's prospects this year, who would you say it is?

For my sig team, I'm fairly confident Zeke, Wilson, Graham, and Hopkins will turn out, but Freeman could be my key player, if he can return to top 7 RB production, I'd be a force.

For my rebuilding team, I need ARob to be the top tier WR I drafted him as, and he performed as before.

Who are you praying for this year?
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Your team's linchpin

Postby AussieMate » Sat May 12, 2018 11:51 pm

Hard to choose, I need a decent yr from one of Mixon, Cooper or arob. If one of those 3 fires I'll be back in the championship game again this year.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 am

Saquon Barkley.

Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Cherokee » Sun May 13, 2018 4:54 am

Mixon
Shady
Thielen
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby sugbear65 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:08 am

Nuk!! And for more of a wildcard, if Royce Freeman hits this year, I’d be a very happy man. Own him in every dynasty, that’s my boy.

SnidelyWhiplash
Rookie
Rookie

Postby SnidelyWhiplash » Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 am

Corey Davis
12 team superflex /.5ppr/ 25 man rosters/3 IR
Start QB,2RB,2WR,TE,2Flex,Superflex, DST
QB: Rodgers, Brees, Cousins, Bridgewater
RB: Kamara, Jacobs, Kerryon, Carson,
WR: Hopkins, Julio, Lockett, A.J. Brown, McLaurin, Davis
TE: Jonnu, Ebron
DST: Chargers

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Sun May 13, 2018 7:37 am

Pullo Vision wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 pm If you had to say one particular player was key to your team's prospects this year, who would you say it is?

For my sig team, I'm fairly confident Zeke, Wilson, Graham, and Hopkins will turn out, but Freeman could be my key player, if he can return to top 7 RB production, I'd be a force.

For my rebuilding team, I need ARob to be the top tier WR I drafted him as, and he performed as before.

You're more comfortable with Graham than I am. Hope it works out though.

My lynchpin is probably Derek Carr. He's the starter for two of my teams after trying to upgrade was too costly. I'm not big on Gruden's work so far. I hate having a weak QB starter...
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 am

Amari Cooper. Own him everywhere. I'm banking on his production of his first two seasons being what he is(and hopefully more) over last year.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 am

Pac_Eddy wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 7:37 am
Pullo Vision wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 pm If you had to say one particular player was key to your team's prospects this year, who would you say it is?

You're more comfortable with Graham than I am. Hope it works out though.

My lynchpin is probably Derek Carr. He's the starter for two of my teams after trying to upgrade was too costly. I'm not big on Gruden's work so far. I hate having a weak QB starter...
Why not? For Carr it's great. Nelson is going to be used as a possession guy (runs great routes) and still has the red zone ability, Bryant adds a 3rd WR with a skill set the Raiders definitely did not have last year, and they spent 2 picks in the first 3 rounds on OT to protect Carr. As a Carr owner the arrow is definitely pointing up from last year.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:54 am

My two rookie RBs. Traded back into the 1st yesterday to get Penny at 1.04 (sending a '19 1st, '19 4th, and 2.02) to pair with Guice at my 1.02.

Feel good about my QB, WR, TE... so these two rookie RBs have to be good-to-great for me to have any shot at a 'ship.

Can't win 'ships without really good RBs, not these days.
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Sun May 13, 2018 7:59 am

Mike Evans - simply because he is the one starter I have in both leagues and I'm banking on a bounceback year.

GOTGDynasty
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby GOTGDynasty » Sun May 13, 2018 8:22 am

I'll be back this season with both a hopefully healthy Odell Beckham Jr. and Saquon Barkley, so in a funny kind of way my lynchpins are not even on my team: Eli Manning, the NY Giants' o-line - and its defense to get them the ball. Odell going down last season was the single greatest factor in my team not making the playoffs for the first time in league history.
QBs: Patrick Mahomes, Trey Lance, Tua Tagovailoa
RB: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Saquon Barkley, JK Dobbins, James Conner, Travis Etienne, Tony Pollard, Brian Robinson.
WR: Ja'Marr Chase, A.J. Brown, Deebo Samuel, Jaylen Waddle, Chris Godwin, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Chase Claypool, Chris Olave, Odell Beckham, Josh Palmer
TE: George Kittle, T.J. Hockenson, Taysom Hill, Trey McBride, Isaiah Likely
PK: Nick Folk
(IDPs, start two per week per position):
DL: Danielle Hunter, Myles Garrett, Alex Highsmith, Aidan Hutchinson, Chase Young,
LB: Roquan Smith, C.J. Mosley, Logan Wilson, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoa
DB: Derwin James, Jeremy Chinn, Xavier McKinney, Jalen Pitre

* Ten team league started in 2014.
** 40 player roster, 30 Keepers per season.
*** Red denotes 2022 draft pickups.

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Postby Kramer » Sun May 13, 2018 8:22 am

Jameis Winston (superflex league), need him to finally put together an elite season.

Kcarr
Captain
Captain

Postby Kcarr » Sun May 13, 2018 8:32 am

Luck is a big one for me. I own him in a 32 team single copy salary cap startup happening now where I also have fitz, green, and Greg olson as high end guys on offense and Myles Garrett, Chandler Jones, David Irving, and Zach Brown so far on defense. If luck joins that group and I get a few more decent pieces at safety and linebacker I could see that being a very strong year one team with a couple pretty high wr1s, a couple de1s, and a lb1 and an advantage at TE. If I end up with brissett as my starting qb then i like it less.

Also own him in a 10 team league where i figure I can find enough at wr with cooper, Adams, tyreek, Watkins, Davis, and Crowder, I think I will get by at rb with Henry, saquon, cohen and probably adding 2 or 3 more at 1.05, 1.07, and 1.08 and ibdont hate my TEs with Howard and the two Indy guys. Just coming to the end of a rebuild and luck could push us to contend. Less confident with trubisky
4th and long: ppr, 10 team, qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, flex, flex, te, k, dl, dl, lb, lb, db, db, dflex, dflex

QB: Kirk Cousins Tyrod Taylor, Jared Goff
RB: Melvin Gordon, Ezekiel Elliot, Theo Riddick, D'Onta Foreman, James Conner, Jamal Williams
WR: Alshon Jeffrey, Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins, Keenan Allen, Jordan Matthews, Cole Beasley, Robby Anderson, Corey Davis, Breshad Perriman, Eli Rogers
TE: Eric Ebron, , David Njoku, Jack Doyle
K: Will Lutz
DL: Frank Clark, Danielle Hunter
LB: Luke Kuechley, Bobby Wagner, Jordan Hicks, Mark Barron, Darron Lee
DB: Sean Davis, Morgan Burnett,

IR: Clayton Geathers, Quincy Enunwa, Raekwon McMillan

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:34 am

Bot101 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 am Saquon Barkley.
In all seriousness I will need more than Barkley to go for it this year. I need Josh Gordon to keep his head on straight, Mahomes to live up to the hype (or at least be reliable if unspectacular), and Hunter Henry to take the big step forward I fully expect him too.