2019 NFL Draft Class

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
jwall
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 2019 NFL Draft Class

Postby jwall » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:33 am

DJB wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:31 am Anyone know if Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin , D'Andre Swift and J Dobbins are eligible ?
I believe they are 2020 guys.
12 Team PPR - RSO Salary Cap League (25 man roster) $176m.
Est. 2017 (Champion: 2017)
1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB/WR/TE 1 K 1 DST
QB: Luck ($17.3/20), Trubisky ($1.4/19), Alex Smith ($0.5/18)
RB: Bell ($32.6/20), Cook ($6.4/19), Chubb ($6.4/20), Jamaal Williams ($1.5/19), Clement ($4.0/21), L. Murray ($1.0/18)
WR: AJG ($30.3/19), Baldwin ($22.1/20), Kupp ($1.5/19), Godwin ($1.5/19), Rishard Matthews ($3.5/19), Ridley ($3.7/20), P. Richardson ($1.2/21), Pettis ($1.0/20), J. Moore ($1.0/20), K. Coute ($1.0/20), B. Marshall ($0.5/18)
TE: Gronk ($20.5/19), Ebron ($3/19)
DST: JAX ($1.0/18), NE ($1.0/18)
K: Butker ($2.3/18)
Picks:2019 1st, 2019 1st, 2019 3rd, 2019 3rd, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd, 2020 3rd

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:17 am

They are sophomores this year, so they will be juniors next year therefore eligible next season
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

bsp27
Role Player
Role Player

Postby bsp27 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:59 am

tbh i'm probably selling my 2019 picks for 2020 ones
Superflex tight-end premium team:
Qb: Kyler Murray, Dak Presscott, Sam Darnold,
Rb: Derrick Henry, Latavius Murray, Darrell Henderson, Dexter Williams, Brian Hill
Wr: Chris Godwin, Stefon Diggs, Courtland Sutton, DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, Andy Isabella, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Tre'Quan Smith, Daesean Hamilton, Josh Reynolds, Trey Quin, Snead,
Te: TJ Hockensen, Gesicki, Hurst

1 2020 first, 1 2020 2nd, 1 2020 3rd, 1 2020 4th

Devy superflex
Qb: Cousins, Prescott, Lamar Jackson
Rb: Marlon Mack, Tevin Coleman, Rex Burkhead,, Mcguire, Edwards
Wr: Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay, Will Fuller, Tre'quan Smith, John Brown, Carlos Henderson, Josh Malone, Ryan Switzer, Taywan Taylor, Leonte Carroo, Antonio Callaway
Te: David Njoku, O.J. Howard, Mark Andrews,

devy: Deondre Francois, Cam Akers, Bryce Love, Myles Gaskin, Sewo Olonilua, Jalen Reagor, Peoples-Jones, Noah Fant

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:03 am

Outside of AJ Brown and David Montgomery i really want no part of this class. 2020 is the class. Already see 2 bellcows in D’Andre Swift and Cam Akers and a really good JK Dobbins. Plenty of depth names that may or mat not turn out like Oklahoma’s Trey Sermon, Jonathan Taylor, and AJ Dilon. Havent eveb checked out the WRs yet.

2019’s WRs are hyped and personally I’d take any combination of Sutton, Ridley, Miller, and Washington over AJ Brown and whatever other 3 WRs from 2019 get drafted high.

I do like Dionte Johnson for Tulsa. May play in a uber productive scheme, but he’s got some big mitts for a little guy, the juice in the open field, and the speed to beat definitely any collegiate defenses.

Last thing,
Be suprised if N’Keal Harry is even in the draft discussion post draft next year. Jaelen Strong looked better at ASU and we all know how that went.
I may or may not be related to Bryan Edwards

bjd5211
Legend
Legend

Postby bjd5211 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:06 am

DJB wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:31 am Anyone know if Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin , D'Andre Swift and J Dobbins are eligible ?
All 2020 prospects. 2020 is shaping up to be a huge RB year, just like next year looks like a big time WR year.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:41 am

Thanks for the response fellas.
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:20 am

All 3 will be Sophomores this year...2018-2019 season.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:33 am

alewilliam789 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:03 am Outside of AJ Brown and David Montgomery i really want no part of this class. 2020 is the class. Already see 2 bellcows in D’Andre Swift and Cam Akers and a really good JK Dobbins. Plenty of depth names that may or mat not turn out like Oklahoma’s Trey Sermon, Jonathan Taylor, and AJ Dilon. Havent eveb checked out the WRs yet.

2019’s WRs are hyped and personally I’d take any combination of Sutton, Ridley, Miller, and Washington over AJ Brown and whatever other 3 WRs from 2019 get drafted high.

I do like Dionte Johnson for Tulsa. May play in a uber productive scheme, but he’s got some big mitts for a little guy, the juice in the open field, and the speed to beat definitely any collegiate defenses.

Last thing,
Be suprised if N’Keal Harry is even in the draft discussion post draft next year. Jaelen Strong looked better at ASU and we all know how that went.
Not a chance for me. Anthony Miller? He's almost 24 already, and is a slot guy. None of the 3 WR's you mentioned would even get me to consider moving a top 5 pick next year. I think 2020 looks decent for RB's, but next years class is solid at WR, and Montgomery and a few other RB's like Harris and Anderson could easily be top picks too. I believe McShay has Rodney Anderson as a projected first rounder, although a lot can change. Also, Noah Fant out of Iowa looks to be a legit TE1. I'd also take Bryan Edwards over any of the receivers you mentioned above.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:09 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:33 am
alewilliam789 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:03 am Outside of AJ Brown and David Montgomery i really want no part of this class. 2020 is the class. Already see 2 bellcows in D’Andre Swift and Cam Akers and a really good JK Dobbins. Plenty of depth names that may or mat not turn out like Oklahoma’s Trey Sermon, Jonathan Taylor, and AJ Dilon. Havent eveb checked out the WRs yet.

Last thing,
Not a chance for me. Anthony Miller? He's almost 24 already, and is a slot guy. None of the 3 WR's you mentioned would even get me to consider moving a top 5 pick next year. I think 2020 looks decent for RB's, but next years class is solid at WR, and Montgomery and a few other RB's like Harris and Anderson could easily be top picks too. I believe McShay has Rodney Anderson as a projected first rounder, although a lot can change. Also, Noah Fant out of Iowa looks to be a legit TE1. I'd also take Bryan Edwards over any of the receivers you mentioned above.
I took his comment of ‘any combination of’ to imply that he would prefer any two of those players combined over AJ Brown. I could be wrong, and take that for what you want, but just stating that’s how I interpreted it.

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Last thing,
My top receivers next year are:

AJ Brown
Dionte Johnson
Bryan Edwards
James Proche

I’m not a fan of N’Keel Harry because from the tape I saw looked slow and didn’t look that great of a route runner either.

Everybody likes Ahmon Richards, but the guys hands are not good. Yeah he’s fast/quick and has juice, but it literally looks like he wipes butter on his hands with all the balls flying through his hands and just flat out being dropped.

Fan of Edwards like you and might have some Michael Thomas upside, but based off of what I saw on his tape he has some questions to answer from a speed and separation standpoint. Clearly has good hands and some ability to make people miss, but from the tape I watched struggled with press and didn’t get a ton of separation of his breaks that I would expect for a player as athletic as him.

Yeah Miller’s old, but so is Anthony Johnson from Buffalo who’s another top ranked WR in this upcoming class. If I’m not mistaken he already played 2-3 years at the JUCO level and redshirted in 2016 so his breakout age is probably within the 9th percentile and he’ll be turning 23 at least.

As far as the running backs go it’s a little brighter.

David Montgomery has true 3-down upside with very good hands, some shake for a big guy, but needs to test well.

Like Harris like you think he will be a top 5 pick in 2019 barring horrific season and bad combine.

Lot of RBs I think could be starters in Alex Mattison from Boise State and Zach Moss from Utah. Be suprised if they aren’t too picks next year.

All in I doubt there will be a 1st round RB like we’ve seen in the real NFL Draft next year (Maybe Montgomery in late 1st with good combine). I think 1 1st Round WR in AJ Brown and I’m sure some non-worthy ones (Ahmon Richards) will get drafted there.

Just no top tier/can’t miss prospects like there has been in recent years with 2017(Fournette, Mixon, Davis, Hunt, list goes on) and 2018 (Barkley and maybe Guice/Chubb)

alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Postby alewilliam789 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:20 pm

FiremanEd wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Last thing,
I took his comment of ‘any combination of’ to imply that he would prefer any two of those players combined over AJ Brown. I could be wrong, and take that for what you want, but just stating that’s how I interpreted it.
No I’d take Ridley, Sutton, Washington, and Miller as a better group of WRs as opposed to whatever 3 WRs you’ll group together with AJ Brown in next years class. It’s overhyped based off young production from N’Keel Harry and Ahmon Richards, but I just don’t see them as elite NFL WR prospects based on glaring holes in their games.
AJ Brown by himself is better than any 1 prospect in this draft, but collectively i dont think the 2019 draft is stronger.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:59 pm

alewilliam789 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:20 pm
FiremanEd wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:09 pm

No I’d take Ridley, Sutton, Washington, and Miller as a better group of WRs as opposed to whatever 3 WRs you’ll group together with AJ Brown in next years class. It’s overhyped based off young production from N’Keel Harry and Ahmon Richards, but I just don’t see them as elite NFL WR prospects based on glaring holes in their games.
AJ Brown by himself is better than any 1 prospect in this draft, but collectively i dont think the 2019 draft is stronger.
At the point they are at right now, assuming the come out as juniors, I'd take Kelvin Harmon or Bryan Edwards over those guys. They both profile as possible X receivers, and I think that next years class is miles stronger than this one, especially at the top. We shall see.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:15 am

Not sure if he'll come out next year or in 2020, but this dude is an athlete. My favourite is the in motion backwards pass he catches with one hand and makes a back foot on the run throw to the back shoulder at the 3:39 mark. (He must have played QB at some point). Quite the athlete. KR, WR, Passing. How about that burst at the 3 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaNMDvyAhVI

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:42 am

Someone always rises up the ranks and goes studly. Its figuring out who that will be at this point which is tough

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:25 pm

David Montgomery looks good on tape. Lots of missed tackles

I think this draft is getting crapped because there is no Saqoun, Julio prospects but there is good talent.