MFL help

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

MFL help

Postby bigcsr67 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 pm

This is my leagues first season using MFL, and I was wondering what the deal is with the playoff brackets. I selected the site to automaticaly seed the teams, and it has not happened yet. I was hoping to get some info about the arrival of the playoff bracket. ( I am wondering if it wont be updated until after stat corrections on thursday morning?) Any insight would be great... Thanks guys.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: MFL help

Postby hosler427 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:47 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:This is my leagues first season using MFL, and I was wondering what the deal is with the playoff brackets. I selected the site to automaticaly seed the teams, and it has not happened yet. I was hoping to get some info about the arrival of the playoff bracket. ( I am wondering if it wont be updated until after stat corrections on thursday morning?) Any insight would be great... Thanks guys.
Go to the Reports menu and highlight the LEAGUE option and select PLAYOFF BRACKETS. The brackets may exist but they aren't being displayed. If they are there you can add them to your homepage by going to FOR COMMISSIONERS and setup. Then go to the first option under APPEARANCE SETUP and you can add playoff bracket to your homepage there. If you need help, PM me and I can help you tomorrow. I won't be on much tonight

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm

hosler427 wrote:
bigcsr67 wrote:This is my leagues first season using MFL, and I was wondering what the deal is with the playoff brackets. I selected the site to automaticaly seed the teams, and it has not happened yet. I was hoping to get some info about the arrival of the playoff bracket. ( I am wondering if it wont be updated until after stat corrections on thursday morning?) Any insight would be great... Thanks guys.
Go to the Reports menu and highlight the LEAGUE option and select PLAYOFF BRACKETS. The brackets may exist but they aren't being displayed. If they are there you can add them to your homepage by going to FOR COMMISSIONERS and setup. Then go to the first option under APPEARANCE SETUP and you can add playoff bracket to your homepage there. If you need help, PM me and I can help you tomorrow. I won't be on much tonight
Thanks for the input Brother. I got the Bracket up, No teams are seeded yet though, do I have to input the teams manualy even though I selected an option to automaticaly seed them? Either way, I appreciate the help.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 am

bigcsr67 wrote:
hosler427 wrote:
Thanks for the input Brother. I got the Bracket up, No teams are seeded yet though, do I have to input the teams manualy even though I selected an option to automaticaly seed them? Either way, I appreciate the help.
You can try manually seeding the teams. Also check to make sure the playoffs setup is complete. Go to the For Commissioners > Setup page and under Playoff Setup go to General Playoff setup. Make sure the starting week is set for week 14 and you have the proper number of teams in the playoffs. You should be set after those two things

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Yep - a glitch in the MFL system states that depending on your playoff brackets used and their setup can result in the 'automatically seeding teams' option not working. So if you do it 'auto' and it looks like it's still not done: it's not. You will have to do it manually. My leagues 1 worked auto and one didn't.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Misfit74 wrote:Yep - a glitch in the MFL system states that depending on your playoff brackets used and their setup can result in the 'automatically seeding teams' option not working. So if you do it 'auto' and it looks like it's still not done: it's not. You will have to do it manually. My leagues 1 worked auto and one didn't.
Yeah, I went ahead and manualy filled the Brackets out. Thanks for the help fellas, and good luck in the playoffs! :thumbup:

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:
Misfit74 wrote:Yep - a glitch in the MFL system states that depending on your playoff brackets used and their setup can result in the 'automatically seeding teams' option not working. So if you do it 'auto' and it looks like it's still not done: it's not. You will have to do it manually. My leagues 1 worked auto and one didn't.
Yeah, I went ahead and manualy filled the Brackets out. Thanks for the help fellas, and good luck in the playoffs! :thumbup:
Same to you! :D
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars