What's your post draft QB rankings?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What's your post draft QB rankings?

Postby hockeyBjj » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:25 am

6 QBs are off the board and have their landing spots. How does this affect their rankings to you? Are there any QBs left you would take ahead of any of the 1st rounders?

Mine-

Rosen ARI- Well Bradford will be hurt between weeks 2-4 and Rosen will have the team. The O-line needs work, but a healthy DJ will take pressure off the young QB and having Fitz for at least another year gives him at least one passer friendly option there. Rosen was my top QB before the draft, and while not a great spot by any means, it wasn't the worst and at least gives him a chance.

Mayfield CLE- As dumb as it may be, after seeing the pick, I actually think Mayfield can do it here. He gets all his quick read short passes to the likes of Landry, Njoku, Duke, and can take shots deep to Gordon. Browns QB though, and not sure I'd actually have the guts to pick this guy as the 2nd QB off the board on my rookie draft days. Tyrod should be serviceable enough to let Mayfield sit a while for once and not rush him in before he's ready, a tried and true method to ruin a QB Cleveland has masters

Jackson BAL- This one was exciting to see at the end of the 1st after a not the most exciting draft for fantasy owners. He gets to sit comfortably behind Flacco, and he was the QB who most needed time. Baltimore can groom him, and acquire assets that gameplan well with his mobility. They traded up to get him, showing faith in their guy as the next potential head of the Franchise. Baltimore's offense also isn't in as rough shape as most of the other rookie QBs new homes.

Darnold NYJ- This one I think was the worst place for a QB with a high turnover rate (both ints and fumbles). No receivers to throw to, not much of a running game to take pressure off. He slid down for me, and I think he's at the highest risk of getting ruined before he develops and busting through not much fault of his own. If Jets can let McKown lead for the year, and turn to Teddy first if needing a change, Darnold may be alright if he doesn't really see the field 2018

Allen BUF- Ouch. And there's really no one for him to sit under, he'll be thrust into the starting lineup behind one of the worst O-lines and receiving corps in the NFL. Bills owners are easily pressured by their fanbase, and AJ McCarron won't lead them long without results. Allen I think will get the earliest shot of the rookies, and he has the arm strength and flash to make something out of nothing at times, but I'm not sure its enough. If he can hold onto his head, he may be a good QB in a few years there with big improvements around him

Rudolph and even Falk I could easily see jumping Allen and Darnold to me with better teams. Everyone got excited when Saints moved up thinking QB behind Brees but then they went linebacker. If Saints or Pats grab a passer in the 2nd round, I will trust their front office's judgement and put them near Jackson
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

BelichekYourSelf
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: What's your post draft QB rankings?

Postby BelichekYourSelf » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Mayfield

Jackson
Rosen
Darnold

Rudolph
Lauletta
Falk

Allen
12 Team. Roster 22, 4 TS. PPR, TE Prem (1.75). Start 1 QB, 5 flex (2 RB Max), 1 Def, 1 K
QB P. Mahomes, J. Goff, B Zappe (TS)
RB S. Barkley, N. Chubb, R. Stevenson, T. Pollard, J. Cook, K. Herbert, A. Mattison, E. Mitchell
WR AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, C. Kupp, A. Cooper, D. Hopkins, DJ Moore, B. Aiyuk, R. Doubs, K. Boutte (TS), C. Tillman (TS), M. Wilson (TS)
TE M. Andrews
Def Patriots, Ravens

DynastyDynasty
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyDynasty » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Mine are the same order as yours. But to kind of copy BelichekYourSelf, I'll add the proper spacing:

Rosen
Mayfield

Jackson

Darnold

Allen
12 Team, PPR, TE Premium, IDP, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3Flex, 1DL, 1LB, 1DB, 1Flex
QB-Mahomes,Ryan,Roeth
RB-McCaffrey,Kamara,J.Wilson,Jam.Williams,Hines,S.Perine,Hubbard
WR-Hill,Ridley,Golladay,Thielen,Godwin,Boyd,Hardman,Campbell,Coutee,Patrick
TE-Kittle,Pitts,Dwelley,Butler,Reyes
DL-Hunter,Ogbah,Graham,Q.Williams,Paye
LB-Leonard,Wagner,David,Reddick,Morrow,D.Davis,Thompson,W.Gay,Mosley
DB-Curl,Ryan,Clark,Phillips
2021 Draft-1.03=K. Pitts,2.03=A.Thielen+,2.05=C.Hubbard,3.06=K.Paye,3.07,4.07,&5.03=D. Leonard
Championships-2018 & 2020

whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby whodunnit » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Mayfield
Rosen
Darnold

Allen
Jackson

Rudolph
Lauletta
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:23 pm

BelichekYourSelf wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:11 pm Mayfield

Jackson
Rosen
Darnold

Rudolph
Lauletta
Falk

Allen
This for me exactly. Maybe a bigger gap between Falk and Allen, but who am I to nitpick?
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Nanananananana
Starter
Starter

Postby Nanananananana » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Darnold he’s always been the class of this group

Mayfield
Rosen
Allen
Jackson

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:18 am

Mayfield

Darnold (dropped slightly in NY)
Rosen (really don't like him that much but I think he has a high floor, low ceiling future)

Allen (needed to sit more than any other qb, bills hurt)

Rudolph

Jackson and the rest of qbs I have no desire to own or faith in them becoming something, I believe you can sit Jackson all you want but he'll not become NFL QB.

I think Rosen his safe but ceiling us limited
Darnold and Baker I had even untill landing spots, if Baker was just 1 1/3 inch taller he'd be hailed as a slam dunk choice for the No1 draft pick

Smus
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Smus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:27 am

Rosen (highest floor)
Mayfield (has best tools around him to succeed and has QB in front to wait behind. I hope Cleveland doesn't get antsy)

Darnold (woof... really liked him going to the Giants or Denver or Cards...him to the Jets is bad news)

Jackson (running potential is the only reason he's as high as he is. One year of good production and he's a nice sell high candidate)

Allen (do not want, Buffalo...)
Rudolph (Yet another Big Ben backup? Pass)
16 Team 24 man $200 Cap league-YR:4

[1 QB, 1-2RB, 2-4 WR, 1-2TE, 1K, 1DEF] .5PPR
QB: Bradford ($15/20), Mayfield ($8/24), Rosen ($8/24), Kelly ($6/19)
RB: K. Johnson ($8/23), Blount ($10/18)
WR: Gabriel ($2/20), Conley ($5/19), T. Smith ($11/18), Higgins ($5/20), Chris Moore ($2/20), Josh Reynolds ($3/21), Ardarius Stewart ($3/21), D. Hamilton ($3/22), Parker ($8/21), Pryor ($23/18), K. White ($8/21), V. Smith ($2/20), Wallace ($9/19 {IR})
TE: Olsen ($20/18), Gesicki ($5/22) Shaheen ($3/21 {IR})
K: Cantanzaro ($3/18)
DEF: Carolina ($9/FRAN)

12 Team Dynasty-16 Man PPR --Year 3
(1QB, 2-3RB, 3-4WR, 1-2 TE, 1PK)
QB-Brees, Winston, Darnold
RB-Anderson, Chubb, Miller, Yeldon
WR-Beckham Jr., Hill, D Thomas, Jackson, Ridley, Kirk, Moore
TE-Howard
K-Dawson

GOTGDynasty
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby GOTGDynasty » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Rosen
Jackson

Mayfield

Darnold

Allen
Lauletta
QBs: Patrick Mahomes, Trey Lance, Tua Tagovailoa
RB: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Saquon Barkley, JK Dobbins, James Conner, Travis Etienne, Tony Pollard, Brian Robinson.
WR: Ja'Marr Chase, A.J. Brown, Deebo Samuel, Jaylen Waddle, Chris Godwin, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Chase Claypool, Chris Olave, Odell Beckham, Josh Palmer
TE: George Kittle, T.J. Hockenson, Taysom Hill, Trey McBride, Isaiah Likely
PK: Nick Folk
(IDPs, start two per week per position):
DL: Danielle Hunter, Myles Garrett, Alex Highsmith, Aidan Hutchinson, Chase Young,
LB: Roquan Smith, C.J. Mosley, Logan Wilson, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoa
DB: Derwin James, Jeremy Chinn, Xavier McKinney, Jalen Pitre

* Ten team league started in 2014.
** 40 player roster, 30 Keepers per season.
*** Red denotes 2022 draft pickups.

drbuttermaker
Role Player
Role Player

Postby drbuttermaker » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Jackson
---------------------------
Darnold
Allen
Mayfield

Rosen