Ready to start the countdown on Dynasty DeLoreans RB report. Lol

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Ready to start the countdown on Dynasty DeLoreans RB report. Lol

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Phaded wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:30 pm ... I think it would be very surprising if Houston added an RB early, especially since their first pick is in the 3rd...
Exactly. Very few people seem to realize this, haha

Sidenote, but this is another reason why I really don't see Philly looking to draft a RB at 1.32 - they don't have another pick for the next 2 rounds! Unless they grade Guice as a top-10 talent, and he falls all the way to 32...
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

spotxc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby spotxc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Always have the ability to trade up

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:02 pm
lukkynumber13 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:57 pm It shall be interesting.
Just glancing at the numbers it's definitely going to be interesting. I haven't gotten around to sorting all the data yet or even watching film, I've been really lazy this off-season. This thread prompted me to look up when the NFL draft was and for once the draft has kind of snuck up on me, can't believe it's this weekend already :crazy: .
Oh no. Will it be out around the same time this year?

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again - DD should charge for this thing. Or at least have an option for people to pay if they're so inclined.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 am

Dookmariot wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am I've said it before and I'll say it again - DD should charge for this thing. Or at least have an option for people to pay if they're so inclined.
Agreed.

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 am

My guess is this year has 3 players listed in the top tier of the RB report, Barkley/Guice/Penny. All 3 tested well at the combine with elite college production and are above average for size. Chubb/Michel hurt each other in the production category knocking them down a tier.

And if I recall correctly, they have to be drafted in the top 3 rounds to make the list.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 am

I do believe DLF posters donated enough last year so that he could access the paywall(s) he needed for the information required. Maybe they will do so again this year. :)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:44 am

ArrylT wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 am I do believe DLF posters donated enough last year so that he could access the paywall(s) he needed for the information required. Maybe they will do so again this year. :)
From what I recall, this is correct. People did kick in some cash to help DD get the report together in 2017.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm

ArrylT wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 am I do believe DLF posters donated enough last year so that he could access the paywall(s) he needed for the information required. Maybe they will do so again this year. :)
Yeah that was pretty cool and it really helped a lot, I was flat broke last year lol. The people who donated were very generous.

Dookmariot wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am I've said it before and I'll say it again - DD should charge for this thing. Or at least have an option for people to pay if they're so inclined.
I actually did put a link to my paypal at the bottom of last years report if anyone felt compelled to pay what they felt it was worth, I just made it small and inconspicuous (apparently too small and inconspicuous as no one used it :lol: ). I'm honestly not sure what the site's policy is about soliciting money. I feel like I go back and forth on the money thing every time I think about it. Frankly I don't know the first thing about setting up some type of payment/distribution system. I will say each year it gets harder and harder to muster up the energy to do it for free though. If I were to charge I would probably put a bit more work into it and could have it out the day after the draft, maybe even have a pre-draft version of it.

freddog97
Role Player
Role Player

Postby freddog97 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm
Yeah that was pretty cool and it really helped a lot, I was flat broke last year lol. The people who donated were very generous.

I actually did put a link to my paypal at the bottom of last years report if anyone felt compelled to pay what they felt it was worth, I just made it small and inconspicuous (apparently too small and inconspicuous as no one used it :lol: ). I'm honestly not sure what the site's policy is about soliciting money. I feel like I go back and forth on the money thing every time I think about it. Frankly I don't know the first thing about setting up some type of payment/distribution system. I will say each year it gets harder and harder to muster up the energy to do it for free though. If I were to charge I would probably put a bit more work into it and could have it out the day after the draft, maybe even have a pre-draft version of it.
I would pay $10
20 team(2 copy) superflex Devy PPR(.5 RB, 1WR, 1.5TE) .25PPC
QBs: Lawrence, Darnold
RBs: Swift, Walker III, Pierce, Allgeier
WRs: Lamb, Higgins, Jeudy, Wilson(NYJ), Olave, Flowers, Cooks, Davis, Doubs
TE: Engram Kincaid Kmet Schoonmaker
Devy: Marvin Harrison Jr
2024: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Considering FF Ghost advertises his Orange report (with price listed) on the forums, I see no issue if you were to either (a) charge or (b) solicit donations.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm

Count me as one who would be happy to donate to keep it going.

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm

ArrylT wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:26 pm Considering FF Ghost advertises his Orange report (with price listed) on the forums, I see no issue if you were to either (a) charge or (b) solicit donations.
Not disagreeing with you ArrlT, as obviously you're right. But perhaps the fact that FF Ghost used to write for DLF plays into the equation a bit? Maybe... :think: I don't know.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:46 am

This. Also, I am far more likely to throw someone 5 bucks for a very good piece of work after I get a chance to check it out, than I am to pay an asking price of 5 dollars out of principle

Even if his hits aren't super right (which he's done a pretty good job at calling out 1st round busts to avoid which is highly valuable), it's still a lot of valuable work from someone I did take into account some last year, and also remembered his love affair with Foreman in my decision to pay a 2nd and Sanu for this offseason to grab Miller's handcuff and lock up that backfield
Last edited by hockeyBjj on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:49 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 pm I actually did put a link to my paypal at the bottom of last years report if anyone felt compelled to pay what they felt it was worth, I just made it small and inconspicuous (apparently too small and inconspicuous as no one used it :lol: ). I'm honestly not sure what the site's policy is about soliciting money. I feel like I go back and forth on the money thing every time I think about it. Frankly I don't know the first thing about setting up some type of payment/distribution system. I will say each year it gets harder and harder to muster up the energy to do it for free though. If I were to charge I would probably put a bit more work into it and could have it out the day after the draft, maybe even have a pre-draft version of it.
Make it bigger next time bro haha. I don't remember seeing that at all last year. I'll chip in 5 if you leave it as a donation and not a pay to view. Judging from the support here, and the donate for DD chorus you'll get in the thread once you post it, I bet you'd make some good beer money or to cover your league's entry fees

Edit: Holy cow did you make that small. No wonder I missed it. Couldn't even read what it said on my browser, just saw the text was a different color so I clicked the link. $5 coming your way for last year's report
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol