maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Re: player vs player- Dez vs CJA

Postby maxhyde » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Forza_Azzurri wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:10 pm
Valhalla wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 pm
Forza_Azzurri wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 am

He’s not going to Miami. The Dolphins pulled out of a trade for him for a reason & if they wanted him, they would have signed him already. They are committed to a Drake / Gore backfield.
The draft is barely over a week away...
Anderson will get picked up by someeone after the draft. It could still very well be the Dolphins. If I were Dolphins management group, I'd let the draft play out first, I think. Maybe some RB they really like falls to the 4th round into their laps or something.
Struggling to see why this is relevant ... he just got cut; he’s not going to command big guaranteed $$. Dolphins could lock him up with minimal downside if they choose Drake (or even Gore) to be the lead RB.
How is he better than Drake exactly? All the years I watched CJA other than a game sprinkled here and there I saw nothing more than JAG. Not even saying Drake is great or good...just CJA isn't much of a hurdle
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams