Trade advice

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Donnyvs
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Trade advice

Postby Donnyvs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Got offered Robinson and Foreman for my 1.05, 1.11 and Parker.
Foreman’s injury worries me if if wasn’t for that I would accept. I gotta get something else right?

prinefan
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Trade advice

Postby prinefan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:29 am

Looks ball-park to me. Anything more of value would probably cause the other owner to pass. It would me.

Fezzik
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Fezzik » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:51 am

Donnyvs wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 pm Got offered Robinson and Foreman for my 1.05, 1.11 and Parker.
Foreman’s injury worries me if if wasn’t for that I would accept. I gotta get something else right?
If that's Allen Robinson, I'd do it in a second. Foreman and Parkers are basically fliers in my opinion. On foreman, I was high on his skill set but that injury is a real b!tch for RB's to come back from. Don't mind holding him but he doesn't move the needle for me at all. But with ARob, the return rate from ACL tears is reasonably good. Let's not forget Robinson was a top 10 startup pick for over a year, is still rated top 20, and has room to grow. Big fan. You're getting him for a mid first and a late first and swapping fliers. Do it.
Mud Dogs 0.5PPR
QB (1) - C. Newton, D. Jones
RB (1) - T. Gurley, N. Chubb, C. Hyde, J. Howard, M. Ingram. J. McKinnon, D. Foreman
WR (3) - J. Jones, A. Brown, A. Cooper, L. Fitzgerald, D. Moncrief, T. Lockett, D. Johnson, Hardman
TE (1) - Kittle, Gesecki, Warring
Flex (1) - any r/w/t

The Brute Squad- PPR of 0.25 for RB, 0.5 for WR
QB (1) - Roethlisberger, Rivers
RB (1) - T. Gurley, L. Miller, D. Foreman, J. McKinnon
WR (3) - D. Hopkins, A. Jeffery, S. Shepard, J. Crowder, M. Williams, Humphries
TE (1) - Hockenson, Olsen, Pruitt, Warring
Flex (1) - any r/w/t

Macho Man Randy Savage (Full PPR)
QB (1) - Ryan, Darnold
RB (1) - Barkley, Hyde, Breida, Mack, McKinnon, Ajayi
WR (1) - OBJ, K. Allen, R. Cobb, Diggs, J. Brown, Sutton, Isabella, D. Samuel, Slayton
TE (1) - Kittle
Flex (2) - any r/w
Extra 2020 first

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 am

Please note that questions like this should be posted in the advice forum, not this forum. I’m sure a mod will move it. In the meantime...

Without rejecting the initial offer I’d counter with 1.05 and Parker for Robinson and see what happens. If he rejects that then I would probably take the deal on the table.

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:13 am

JTLoh wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 am
thebeast wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 am Please note that questions like this should be posted in the advice forum, not this forum. I’m sure a mod will move it. In the meantime...
Admin in training?
:wall:

Donnyvs
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Donnyvs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks guys I ended up doing the trade and got him to throw in Carlos Henderson
And sorry, my next post will be in the right section