DLF Community!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF Community!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:19 am

Hello all DLF'ers,

I NEVER get tired of coming to these forums to see all of our faithful community users interacting with one another, sharing information and calling DLF home.

I hope in your time here on DLF, you've come to appreciate how we are different than every other fantasy site out there with how we engage with our community, treat each of you, Premium member or not, with the utmost respect and commitment that we possibly can. The value and outlook we have to each member in our community is part of our value proposition and it will never change. It's who we are.

Be it via direct Help Desk request, comment to an article or here on the forum, your interaction is what we use to try and get to know each of you and interact with you as an individual. Truly, that is the fun aspect of developing this community and running DLF .... all of you!

Another part of business that I learned long ago was never to be afraid to ask for your community or customers' support. If you feel strongly about your value proposition, community and product, you have to shout about it from the top of the mountain. That is what I'm doing here with you now.

I so appreciate each one of you that call DLF home and ask that you support DLF in any way you can, be it monthly or annually. Help us to be successful and let us know that you like what we're doing here. That support finds its way into our strategic planning through attracting and retaining the best writers in the space, better tools and development, premier partnerships and, of course, the most up to date, impactful and professional content that we feel is unmatched. Running DLF with my partners here has changed how I view other sites that I use and how I support them as well.

We have big goals and no plans to not execute toward them. And, most importantly, we can't exist without you! It's really that simple. We love what we do and we love our community. I wish all of you could see behind the curtain as to how that plays out and how much respect we have for this community and how that respect guides our strategic execution.

If you simply do not want to or can't afford it, we understand that as well and will simply thank you for being part of our community. But I will always ask for your continued support for what we are doing here because its the keystone for everything that follows.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you are as excited about the upcoming NFL Draft as we are. We have some great content lined up for you yet again.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Re: DLF Community!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:06 am

*bump
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack