Is it me, or did Andy Reid just finish building the same offense he had in Philly?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Is it me, or did Andy Reid just finish building the same offense he had in Philly?

Postby Ryantacular » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm Honestly the only thing missing is a stud WR with size and speed. If they had signed Moncrief, I would literally pay ANY combination of Firsts for him, in that KC offense.
Lmao this is exactly what they should have done. Disappointing they didn't chase Moncrief. :vsad:

TheRookiePro wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:50 pm
clarion contrarion wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:20 pm andy reid is like santa more or less - usually by the end of december he is done until about labor day when activity starts to ramp up again when people get in the spirit .
That's disrespectful to Santa. St. Nick has great clock management. Every year he delivers the presents on time before children wake up on Christmas morning. Reid can't even execute a 2 minute drill.
Lmfao!
TheRookiePro wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:29 pm
Goddard wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:04 pm So Chiefs aren't going to win a superbowl either until they replace Reid?
BINGO.
Basically lmao, but their players can win your fantasy bowls!