Corey Coleman value?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
chrisrez
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Corey Coleman value?

Postby chrisrez » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:59 am

I was offered the 2.1 for him amd jumped at it since its a 2 qb league. Thought it was really good value
12 team non ppr 11 player keeper(8 off 3 def). 3 rb max but one must be a rookie. All tds 6 points. Start qb, 2 rb, 3wr, te, k, dl, lb, db

QB: Wentz, Rivers, Tannehill
RB: Gurley, Kamara, Mixon, Thompson, Allen, Kelly
WR: OBJ, Julio, Cooks, Stills, Gallup, Snead
TE: Ertz, Watson
K:
DEF: Hunter, David, Jefferson
2019 Picks: 2nd, 4th, 2 5ths

trc
Captain
Captain

Postby trc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:05 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:25 pm I gotta think his value has almost tanked right now. So probably buy, if possible? I would buy for a 3rd and honestly don't think anyone will be spending a 2nd on him.
So basically only for free? :D
I would gladly pay a 2nd for him.

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:34 am

Whatever happened to the high hopes the draftnik community had for Corey Coleman ?

So far he couldn't have come shorter of expectations if he were Gary Coleman :shifty: :silent: Yea, I said it . You know what I'm talking 'bout Willis.

A drink in Cleveland was named after former Baylor Bear when he dropped the wide open pass that would've almost assuredly gave the Browns their only win of the season. It's called a "C.C. & Choke ". Both the Canadian Club and Coca-Cola corporations are suing for defamation of character and slander. In other words it's "libel" to end up in court :oops: (that's bad. I apologize)

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:37 am

I have a fair amount of confidence that Coleman won't let that drop define him. My main concern right now is he's a poor fit in Haley's offense with Gordon already there. He may not get much opportunity to show improvement. Hopefully they find a trading partner.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:33 am

Vs Jacksonville. He made several plays vs the vaunted Jax D. Ramsey struggled vs Coleman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gf_XwEJB_c

Vs Cincinnati. Shakes Dre Kirkpatrick and gets open several times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T92D1GolAo4

His struggle is with drops. But hes a very good player and if you just look at box scores and not ever watch him play you'd never know that. Count how many times Kizer air mails Coleman. Im hoping so much that he wiggles his way out of Cleveland.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:46 am

Bot101 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:33 am Vs Jacksonville. He made several plays vs the vaunted Jax D. Ramsey struggled vs Coleman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gf_XwEJB_c

Vs Cincinnati. Shakes Dre Kirkpatrick and gets open several times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T92D1GolAo4

His struggle is with drops. But hes a very good player and if you just look at box scores and not ever watch him play you'd never know that. Count how many times Kizer air mails Coleman. Im hoping so much that he wiggles his way out of Cleveland.
Agree with this

jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby jetsfan5757 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:36 am

At today's prices I think he's a buy if you don't have him and a hold if you do, but I also think he has the potential to be a roster clogger.

Now that Landry is signed, I hope they #FreeColeman (also applies to Tevin Coleman, conveniently)
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Herbert, Lawrence, Darnold
RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore
TE (2): I. Smith Jr, H. Henry, Schultz, Tremble

K (1): M. Crosby

DB (1): J. Adams
LB (1): F. Warner
DL (1): D. Lawrence

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Postby Jfever » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:17 am

I've always been a fan of his skill set. I don't own him anywhere. All things equal, I'd buy for a mid to late 2nd on most of my dynasty teams. I'm not sure an owner would want to sell for that though. He is likely a hold for those that drafted him. I think better days are ahead. Just not sure how far out those days are. He is one of those patience is a virtue cases imo.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Postby mullmania » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am

IBall2 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:21 am I tried selling Agholor + 18th overall rookie pick for Coleman about a month ago and got declined but the owner seemed interested. I'm thinking about reaching out again but I probably wont offer as much this time. I feel Agholor is equal, if not more valuable than Coleman at this point.
I would trade my Coleman share for Agholor no question.

I also own Landry but I would feel the same regardless.

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Postby mullmania » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 am

I play in a 20 team league where we cut to 10 each off season. Rosters are capped at 14 total. Tight.

I'm planning to drop him now I believe.

QB-Wentz, Dak
RB-Ingram, Dion Lewis, Burkhead
WR-Landry, Dez, Garcon, Jordy Nelson LOCKED

Dropped Candidates Keep 1

Carlos Henderson
Corey Coleman
Jason Witten

Slight bump for return yardage league. Has me leaning Henderson over him if I don't keep Witten.

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:36 am

As someone who's attempted to sell low on him in multiple leagues I can promise you his value is lower than you think. I've also been offered him in several leagues and turned it down.

I got offered Coleman for D'Onta Foreman straight up. So that's where Coleman is at these days.

notweswelker
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby notweswelker » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:51 am

Buying everywhere.
About to enter his third year (HELLO GUYS), has had unlucky broken hands and also had quarterback play closely resembling that of a community college in Canada. I'm not nearly as concerned with a hand injury as I would be with leg injuries.
You're telling me I can buy a 23-year old WR who was a 1.03, for essentially nothing, right before his third year?
Gotta be one of the easiest buy situations I've ever seen in my life.

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Postby mullmania » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

j3s3z3 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:51 am Buying everywhere.
About to enter his third year (HELLO GUYS), has had unlucky broken hands and also had quarterback play closely resembling that of a community college in Canada. I'm not nearly as concerned with a hand injury as I would be with leg injuries.
You're telling me I can buy a 23-year old WR who was a 1.03, for essentially nothing, right before his third year?
Good luck with that Kevin White, Corey Coleman, Treadwell team

Gtdano_14
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Gtdano_14 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:45 pm

mullmania wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Don't forget my Doctson and Boyd!
16 Team PPR 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 TE - 1 Flex
QB- R.Wilson, B. Mayfield
RB- D. Cook, Zeke, J. Jacobs, J. McKinnon, A. Collins, I. Smith, B. Hill, R. Armstead, M. Boone
WR- J. Smith-Schuster, T. Boyd, C. Sutton, M. Brown, H. Ruggs, S. Miller
TE- G. Kittle, Enron, C. Herndon
'21 Picks- 1.12

btv802
All Pro
All Pro

Postby btv802 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Gtdano_14 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:45 pm
mullmania wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm
Don't forget my Doctson and Boyd!
If you bought Demaryius Thomas after year two you were stoooooooked though. Plenty of other examples of WRs that took more than two years to break out guys. There are no guarantees, but the potential benefits of being patient far outweigh benefits of selling him out of fear now. Calm down.
GREEN MOUNTAIN BOYS
12 Teams - 24 Active - 4 IR - 4 Taxi - 1pt PPR, 6pt Pass TDs, No INTs - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLX
QB: R. Wilson, T. Brady, K. Cousins
RB: M. Gordon, D. Cook, T. Coleman, J. McKinnon, I. Smith
WR: B. Cooks, J. Jones, A.J. Green, S. Watkins, M. Williams, M. Valdes-Scantling, J. Ross, M. Lee, T. Taylor, P. Richardson
TE: T. Kelce, D. Njoku, J. Smith
TAXI: B. Snell, M. Weber, K. Warring
2021: 3rd, 3rd, 4th