Where are the rookie bell cows landing?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
gausec
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Where are the rookie bell cows landing?

Postby gausec » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:04 pm

Last year we had a few rookies that carried a load some of it was driven by injury (Hunt), but for the most part a decent amount of the rookies shouldered the load. Other than TB, Seahawks (who brought in Murray), and the Colts there aren't that many teams starved for running backs.

Will this year be a disappointment in terms of RB despite it being considered a strong RB class? While I know Barkley and Guice are the top two guys Chubb and Rojo are guys I think in other years could of been guys who made an impact their first years.
12 team, 1PPR: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex
QB: Brees, Smith, Bortles,
RB: Zeke, Freeman, Buck Allen, Duke, Burkehead, D. Lewis, A. Peterson, C. Grant, Blount
WR: Hilton, Thielen, G. Tate, Edelman, Fuller, Cobb, R. Matthews, C. Meredith, Ginn, Amendola, Pryor, Hurns, J. Matthews
TE: Kittle, Eifert, Brate, McDonald, J. James
IR: K. Dixon, Jermey Hill

2019 Picks: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th
2020 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 5th

JoshGordonsDealer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Where are the rookie bell cows landing?

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Lions, Ravens, Dolphins, Seattle, TB, Giants, Eagles, and Broncos could find a bellcow in this draft.

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Free Agency was very kind to RB landing spots for the draft, as very few situations were truly solved.

In addition to those listed above, another that I think people are overlooking is the Packers. For years people dreamt of a great prospect going to the Packers but that wasn't the Ted Thompson way. Thompson is gone now so we could see GB actually jumping on one of these guys. Imagine Guice's value if the Pack took him in the 1st, or Sony/Chubb/RoJo in the 2nd.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

spotxc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby spotxc » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Yea a lot of guys went to mediocre spots. TB, Raiders, Lions, Colts, Broncos, Baltimore, Giants, Seahawks, and Redskins are need bellcows I would suppose

Still very good for rbs in this draft

Snake
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Snake » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Here are my landing spots based on opportunity, but not necessarily production (ie. They won’t have much competition, but they’re not necessarily getting a great o-line).

Tier 1
Giants
Colts
Bucs
Lions

Tier 2
Redskins
Raiders
49ers

Tier 3
Ravens
Dolphins
Broncos
Patriots

Tier 4
Seahawks
Packers
Texans

Looking at my list, I think we might see 5+ rookie starters by the end of the year.