How has free agency affected you? Come to rant or rave.

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: How has free agency affected you? Come to rant or rave.

Postby slaughterrt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:36 pm

I was kinda excited about Trey Burton but then he goes to Chicago.

Both Burton and Shaheen’s value Dips a bit.

And that’s not even counting Allen Robinson.

RCogburn
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby RCogburn » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Have Jordan Howard, Allen Robinson, and Trey Burton. Way too many Bears now. Also have Dede Westbrook and Moncrief, so I still have too many Jags too.

TheRookiePro
Starter
Starter

Postby TheRookiePro » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Jordy will be in Oakland tomorrow discussing the terms of a deal. That would mean the end of Crabtree. Sure why not?! Keep piling the bullshit on my team.
10 Team PPR, 25 man roster(1st and 2nd year player PS option for $20), QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX (RB,WR,TE), K, DEF.

QB-Luck, A. Smith, Fitzpatrick
RB-Gurley, M. Gordon, Jeff Wilson, Tevin Coleman,T. Montgomery, John Kelly, Justin Davis
WR-K. Allen, T. Hill, Josh Gordon, Golladay, Fitzgerald, S. Watkins, J. Reynolds, Enunwa,
TE-Burton, Ebron, Walker
K-Gostkowski
Defense-Vikings, Jaguars, Ravens

Oddball456
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Oddball456 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:12 am

So far for me

Up:
T Lockett
Trey Burton (but a different spot could have been better)
Sammy (but a different spot could have been better)
Diggs
Mixon
Mack Hollins

Down:
Meredith (Due to the tender, he had a good season across from Jeffery so Arob signing is ok)

Waiting on:
J Matt
Cooper (Does Jody sign in OAK, does Crabtree leave?)

gausec
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby gausec » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:19 am

I traded A. Jones for D. Lewis, 4.06, and two 2019 3rd's prior to Lewis signing. After seeing his landing spot I couldn't be happier, I had Lewis and Jones rated in similar talent landing the picks was icing on the cake. Seems like Lewis will have some relevancy.

I also traded M. Goodwin after he signed his extension, which I am now kind of regretting (Goodwin for Zay Jones, and K Dixon). I always liked Goodwin, found him on the wire in the preseason last year and figured he'd have to have a role. I assumed even with the extension SF would get A Rob or someone and would rather strike when it was hot.
12 team, 1PPR: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex
QB: Brees, Smith, Bortles,
RB: Zeke, Freeman, Buck Allen, Duke, Burkehead, D. Lewis, A. Peterson, C. Grant, Blount
WR: Hilton, Thielen, G. Tate, Edelman, Fuller, Cobb, R. Matthews, C. Meredith, Ginn, Amendola, Pryor, Hurns, J. Matthews
TE: Kittle, Eifert, Brate, McDonald, J. James
IR: K. Dixon, Jermey Hill

2019 Picks: 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th
2020 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 5th

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:29 am

Couldn't have asked for a better deal for McKinnon!! Wish arob would have went to SF too but I'm still excited about Chicago!

I'm glad the giants are building their Oline and brought in Jstew so OBJ has a run game behind him to open up some play actions stuff, and just to give Eli some time.

Glad Mike Evans got a juicy extension that sets OBJ up to blow up his contract!

I wish Lee didn't resign with the jags but I wish him the best!
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 am

How has free agency affected me? My productivity at work has reached an all time low for starters

I've been burned this off season. Not 3rd degree, but definitely wishing something else happens to provide some ice and cold water

I own two shares of Derrick Henry. Traded Corey Davis for one as I expected him to be the lead back and a 3rd down pass catcher brought in at most. Dion Lewis and a payday of a top 10 RB in the league is worrisome

Arob could have really gone to a better spot than Chicago

Landry to the Browns is not ideal

Just bought Kelce, and now they add another receiving option and I need to hope Mahomes isn't the kind of guy to spread the ball around

Russell Wilson is running out of teammates to lose

and possibly to top it all off, I passed on McKinnon for an early second earlier this off season :(

Cold water has been Diggs will improve with Cousins, possibly Rudolph as well. Could still use an ice pack
Last edited by hockeyBjj on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

hockeyBjj wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:39 am How has free agency affected me? My productivity at work has reached an all time low

I've been burned this off season. Not 3rd degree, but definitely wishing something else happens to provide some ice and cold water

I own two shares of Derrick Henry. Traded Corey Davis for one as I expected him to be the lead back and a 3rd down pass catcher brought in at most. Dion Lewis and a payday of a top 10 RB in the league is worrisome

Arob could have really gone to a better spot than Chicago

Landry to the Browns is not ideal

Just bought Kelce, and now they add another receiving option and I need to hope Mahomes isn't the kind of guy to spread the ball around

Russell Wilson is running out of teammates to lose

and possibly to top it all off, I passed on McKinnon for an early second earlier this off season :(

Cold water has been Diggs will improve with Cousins, possibly Rudolph as well. Could still use an ice pack
:( all the feels haha
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

sk25411
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby sk25411 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 am

I'm not thrilled about AROB going to the Bears, but I am EXTATIC that he is away from Bortles and the Jags, so I guess that's a win.

I like Landry to the Browns, but I own Gordon too, have having receivers from the same team. I would have liked Landry in SF, but I'm not crushed.

I'm sad that the pack cut Jordy. I feel like arod lost his other half. If he goes to the Raiders, cool, except I have Cooper as well.

I hate having receivers on the same team, so I suppose I will attempt to package some guys up and move them in a 2 for 1.

Also, refreshing rotoworld has been fun this week.
12 Team Dynasty, Year #5 (.5PPR)
Lights, Kamara, Action
QB(1), RB(2), WR(3), TE(1), FLEX(2), K, D/ST

QB: Wilson, Brissett, Luck
RB: Kamara, Cook, L.Murray, Justice Hill, Yeldon
WR: Julio, Godwin, ARob, Cooks, Cooper, J.Gordon, Zay, A.Wilson, T.Quinn, Campbell, JJAW, Hardman
TE: Henry, Brate, Moreau, Knox, Oliver
K: Zuerlin
D/ST: Pats, LA Rams, NYG

2020: 1, 2, 3
2021: 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3

abajaba
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby abajaba » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Its gone pretty well for me so far. I love where Cousins went and I hope that helps Diggs. Graham has a top QB throwing him the ball in the redzone. McKinnon could be the next Freeman with top 10 PPR upside. ARob goes to a more accurate QB and should get peppered with targets. The only one I am not sure of is how they use Dion Lewis down in Tennessee
8 Team PPR Year 8: 2/3/4/1/DEF
2016 & 2018 Champion :dance:
QB-Rivers,Cousins,Eli,Tannehill
RB-Gurley,Fournette,Connor,Bell,McKinnon,Dion Lewis,Ballage,Yeldon,Doug Martin
WR-Evans,Nuk,Cooks,Diggs,ARob,Woods,John Brown,Doctson,Boyd,Ross,
TE-Kittle,Graham,Doyle

Rookie Picks: '19 - 3.8/4.8; '20 - 2nd/4th

bsp27
Role Player
Role Player

Postby bsp27 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:27 pm

some dude offered me Thielen and the 2.02 for my Derrick Henry and Richardson two days ago. I was going to accept it right after the signings but he declined 3 minutes before I logged on. Now im stuck with Henry and P-Rich..........
Superflex tight-end premium team:
Qb: Kyler Murray, Dak Presscott, Sam Darnold,
Rb: Derrick Henry, Latavius Murray, Darrell Henderson, Dexter Williams, Brian Hill
Wr: Chris Godwin, Stefon Diggs, Courtland Sutton, DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, Andy Isabella, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Tre'Quan Smith, Daesean Hamilton, Josh Reynolds, Trey Quin, Snead,
Te: TJ Hockensen, Gesicki, Hurst

1 2020 first, 1 2020 2nd, 1 2020 3rd, 1 2020 4th

Devy superflex
Qb: Cousins, Prescott, Lamar Jackson
Rb: Marlon Mack, Tevin Coleman, Rex Burkhead,, Mcguire, Edwards
Wr: Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Kenny Golladay, Will Fuller, Tre'quan Smith, John Brown, Carlos Henderson, Josh Malone, Ryan Switzer, Taywan Taylor, Leonte Carroo, Antonio Callaway
Te: David Njoku, O.J. Howard, Mark Andrews,

devy: Deondre Francois, Cam Akers, Bryce Love, Myles Gaskin, Sewo Olonilua, Jalen Reagor, Peoples-Jones, Noah Fant

Walter W.
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Walter W. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:25 pm

No big changes for my roster. I have Watkins and though I doubt KC does much for him, I am still optimistic that he shines there. Taylor Gabriel has been sitting at the end of my bench, hopeful that a change does him good. And I'm hoping that Landry leaving Miami improves things for Carroo.
The One Who Knocks
12 team league, 27 man rosters (more during the offseason), 7 man Practice Squad. Standard league with big play scoring for IDPs.

QB: L. Jackson, K. Mond, K. Murray, A. Richardson, D. Thompson-Robinson
RB: L. Bellamy, Z. Charbonnet, N. Chubb, N. Harris, K. Hunt, K. Ingram, C. Edwards-Helaire, J. Mixon, D. Vaughn, J. Warren, K. Williams
WR: C. Austin, O. Beckham, A. Cooper, C. Davis, J. Downs, M. Goodwin, N. Harry, J. Jefferson, J. Jeudy, T. Johnson, M. Jones, A. Lazard, M. Mims, S. Moore, R. Rice, J. Smith-Schuster, J. Washington, A. Wesley, N. Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: N. Fant, H. Henry, K. Pitts, D. Washington
K: Z. Gonzalez, R. Gould, B. McManus
DL: J. Hughes, T. Wilson
LB: D. Harris, J. Houston, S. Leonard
DB: E. Forbes, A. Robertson

2024 picks: 1, 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7
2025 picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

gameaholica
Role Player
Role Player

Postby gameaholica » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:04 am

It's making it harder to finalize my final keepers for team in signature... WR and TE. Samuels, Hollins, Taylor, Everett, Smith, Jones.... sigh. Guessing I will be going back n forth til cut day based on depth charts, and camp n preseason
TheFantasyFootballGuys Dynasty League (13 keeper-PPR)
QB: Mahomes | Stafford | Mayfield
RB: Barkely | Henry | Etienne | Akers | Penny |
WR: Thomas | Bateman | Pittman | Metchie | Shaheed | W. Robinson
TE: Dulcich | Kincaid | Latu
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-Flex-Flex-K-DEF

Buzz's BBQ Dynasty League(18 keeper-PPR)
QB: J Allen | Stafford |
RB: J.Williams | J Taylor | Mostert | Herbert | Hall | Tucker | Charbonnet
WR: Chase | AJ Brown | Mims | JSN | Metchie | W Robinson
TE: Engram | LaPorta | Pitts | Latu | Ferguson
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-DEF

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Free agency wasnt kind to me (see my OP). Hopefully the NFL draft is better.

hjernazian
Captain
Captain

Postby hjernazian » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:43 pm

Let's see: Almost all of my WR's were either set to change teams, or a change in QB: A Rob, Watkins, Landry, DT, Fitzgerald. By my calculations, I missed on Watkins, Fitz and possibly Landry. A Rob went from one shitty team to another, but with higher upside, and DT may seem a slight bump. Also saw D. Henry's value turn to bleep overnight, after trading for him two weeks prior.

So overall, I'd say I went from possibly having the best team in the league (ARob to 9ers, Watkins to GB, Cousins to DEN) to just barely being servicable. I remember waking up this week to Sammy to KC news and actually yelling "NOOOOO"
Team 1

Superflex, 1.0 point PPR

QB: P. Mahomes $5, C. Newton $20, B. Mayfield $2, D. Brees
RB: D. Johnson $54, N. Chubb $4, T. Coleman $4, D. Henry $14, I. Crowell $3, J. Richard $9, J. Adams $3
WR: A. Robinson $41, T.Y. Hilton $24, J. Landry $25, C. Davis $4, C. Godwin $4, D. Hamilton $3, K. Cole, S. Shephard $10
TE: E. Engram $4, D. Njoku $2, K. Rudolph $3, V. McDonald $4
K/DEF: Irrelevant

2019: 2.04, 2.05, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06

Team 2

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE - 25 man roster + 4 TAXI

QB: T. Brady, M. Ryan, N. Foles
RB: K. Hunt, C. McCaffrey, D. Johnson, T. Coleman, S. Ware, D. Williams, Ito Smith, D. Sproles
WR: AJ Green, A. Robinson, A. Thielen, E. Sanders, G. Tate, S. Roberts
TE: J. Reed, J. Butt, M. Roberts, V. Davis, M. Williams
TAXI: S. Darnold, D. Fountain, D. Cain, Jaleel Scott