Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
User avatar
lic217
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby lic217 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:37 am

75, 1000, and 6 is my prediction for AROB
12 team ppr, .2 ppc
1Qb:Carr, Trubisky
1-3Rb:Kerryon,Washington, McGuire,Grant,M.Davis
2-5Wr:Allison,Bourne,Chesson,Doctson,Enunwa,
Conley,Grant,Hollins,Zay,Malone, Miller, JMathews,Lattimore,Lasley,Marquez,Stewart,T.Williams, Ross, Wilson
1-2TE:J.Smith,Andrews,Henry
2019:1,1,2,2,2,2,2,3,4,
2020:1,1,2,2,2,2,3,4

10 team ppr, 1.5 te, long bonus,.2ppc
1-2 qb: Carr,Luck,Ryan,Tannehill,Kizer
2-4 rb Zeke,Miller,Ajayi,Lynch,Ware,Edmonds
2-5 wr Green,Julio,DT,Hilton,Maclin,Lasley,Lee,Britt,Meridith,Henderson,JReynolds,Chester Rodgers,Taylor(Ten),Chark
1-2 te Gronk,Mcdonald,Eifert,ASJ
2019:3,3,4,4,5

User avatar
skip
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 17803
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby skip » Sun May 20, 2018 8:48 am

Shcritters wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 am
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what do we think ARob’s stats will be this year?

Over/Under 70 receptions for 900 yards and 6.5 TD’s? That line would have put him squarely in the middle of WR2 (WR18) in 2017.
The receptions might be close, but over on both those other numbers.
Casinos Aren't Built on the Backs of the Winners

User avatar
Blueboy
Starter
Starter
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby Blueboy » Sun May 20, 2018 9:06 am

Shcritters wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 am
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what do we think ARob’s stats will be this year?

Over/Under 70 receptions for 900 yards and 6.5 TD’s? That line would have put him squarely in the middle of WR2 (WR18) in 2017.
I expect over
The Guy Is Drunk: 36 team Superflex, 3-copy. Tiered PPR.
1QB 1RB 2WR 1TE 1SF 4Flex
QB: Rodgers, Ryan, Mayfield, McCown
RB: McCoy, Ajayi, Abdullah, Darkwa, McGuire, F. Gore, Hill, Pumphrey
WR: Hopkins, TY Hilton, DT, Flash Gordon, Shepard, Ridley, M. Williams, Decker, Maclin, Marshall, G. Allison,
TE: Gronk, J. Thomas
Devy: Kelvin Harmon
2019 1st 2nd 3rd

Ilango Never Dies: 12 team Superflex, PPR
1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1SF 2Flex
QB: Rodgers, Goff, Flacco, Jackson, Rudolph, Kizer, Lauletta
RB: McCoy, Chubb, Hyde, Foreman, J. Williams, Ballage, Gore, Martin
WR: Tyreek Hill, ARob, Flash Gordon, Hurns, Coleman, Enunwa, Amendola, Z. Jones, C. Samuel
TE: O.J. Howard, RSJ, Everett
2019 3rd 3rd 4th

User avatar
bucsrule
Starter
Starter
Posts: 725
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby bucsrule » Sun May 20, 2018 9:31 am

Blueboy wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 9:06 am
Shcritters wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 am
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what do we think ARob’s stats will be this year?

Over/Under 70 receptions for 900 yards and 6.5 TD’s? That line would have put him squarely in the middle of WR2 (WR18) in 2017.
I expect over
Yeah, I have to say 'over' as well.
Tom Brady, Kirk Cousins
Melvin Gordon, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram, CJ Anderson, Rex Burkhead, Sony Michel, Austin Ekelar, John Kelly
DeAndre Hopkins, Cooper Kupp, Courtland Sutton, Michael Gallup, Julian Edleman, Geronimo Allison, Chris Godwin, Carlos Henderson, Malcolm Mitchell, Terrelle Pryor, Josh Reynolds, Demarcus Robinson
George Kittle, Mark Andrews

User avatar
Vcize
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1796
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 4:30 pm

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby Vcize » Sun May 20, 2018 9:45 am

Arob would certainly be valued much lower than he is if people were expecting the under on those numbers.
Team 1 (12 team standard, q/r/r/w/w/f/t/k/d)
QB: Brees, Dak
RB: Bell, D Johnson, Fournette, Penny, Lynch, Conner, Foreman
WR: Brown, Diggs, Dez, Lockett
TE: Gronk, Graham
K: Tucker
Def: Jags, Texans

Team 2 (12 team PPR, q/r/r/w/w/w/f/t/k/d)
QB: Dak, Mahomes
RB: Fournette, Kamara, Michel, Kerryon, Blount
WR: Beckham, Thielen, GTate, M Williams, Decker, Enunwa
TE: Eifert, Hooper, Gesicki

Team 3 (12 Team PPR TE Premium, q/r/r/w/w/f/f/t/k/d)
QB: Wentz, Luck
RB: Hunt, Ajayi, Kerryon, Foreman, White
WR: OBJ, Cooks, ARob, Richardson, Benjamin, Moncrief, Pettis, Hurns, Lockett
TE: Burton, Rico

nathanq42
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2050
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby nathanq42 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:35 am

?? Over so easily... 85 1250 8+ is my prediction.. I own him so have your salt grains ready though..
12 Team 20 man roster 4 reserve slots 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Air Force IV
1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1WR/RB/TE 1K 1DEF
QB Andy Dalton, Ben Roethlisberger
RB David Johnson, Jerick Mckinnon, Radhaad Penny, Royce Freeman, Kalen Ballage, Gio
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, Arob, Dede Westbrook, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones
TE Kyle Rudolph, Jack Doyle, Trey Burton
K Matt Prater
DEF Eagles

2018
1.04, 1.07, 2.07

Online
FantasyFreak
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6073
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun May 20, 2018 10:49 am

nathanq42 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 10:35 am
?? Over so easily... 85 1250 8+ is my prediction.. I own him so have your salt grains ready though..
That's close to the ceiling, I think with Trubisky. I'd say 70ish with 1050-1100 and 7-9 TD's, and I don't own him, so I don't think it's too far off.
Boycott turcorox911. Do not feed the trolls!

User avatar
Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby Defender » Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Shcritters wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 am
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what do we think ARob’s stats will be this year?

Over/Under 70 receptions for 900 yards and 6.5 TD’s? That line would have put him squarely in the middle of WR2 (WR18) in 2017.
I’ll take the over on all, but I am not overly confident he will get to 7 TDS.
The standard is the standard.

bsp27
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby bsp27 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Defender wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Shcritters wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 am
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what do we think ARob’s stats will be this year?

Over/Under 70 receptions for 900 yards and 6.5 TD’s? That line would have put him squarely in the middle of WR2 (WR18) in 2017.
I’ll take the over on all, but I am not overly confident he will get to 7 TDS.
he got 14 with Bortles... he'll get to 7
Superflex tight-end premium team:
Qb: Darnold, Rosen
Rb: Henry, Abdullah, Riddick, White, Justin Jackson
Wr: Diggs, Baldwin, D-Jax, Godwin, Paul Richardson, Tre'Quan Smith, J'Mon Moore, Taywan Taylor, Snead, Deon Cain
Te: Gesicki, Clay, Hurst

4 19 1st's, 2 19 2nd's, 1 19 3rd, 1 19 5th

Devy superflex
Qb: Wentz, Prescott Lamar Jackson
Rb: Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Rex Burkhead,, Mcguire, Gillislee
Wr: Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks, Doug Baldwin, Godwin, Tre'quan Smith, Carlos Henderson, Josh Malone, Ryan Switzer, Taywan Taylor, Leonte Carroo, Antonio Callaway
Te: David Njoku, Charles Clay, Adam Shaheen, Mark Andrews,

devy: Deondre Francois, Cam Akers, Rodney Anderson, Bryce Love, Myles Gaskin, Travis Homer, Sewo Olonilua, Peoples-Jones, Anthony Johnson, Aaron Cephus

User avatar
Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby Defender » Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 pm

bsp27 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 8:58 pm
Defender wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Shcritters wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 am
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but what do we think ARob’s stats will be this year?

Over/Under 70 receptions for 900 yards and 6.5 TD’s? That line would have put him squarely in the middle of WR2 (WR18) in 2017.
I’ll take the over on all, but I am not overly confident he will get to 7 TDS.
he got 14 with Bortles... he'll get to 7
IMO, the flukiest part about his 2015 season was the TD total. The JAX coaching staff just did not trust Yeldon in the red zone, so ARob saw a bump in red zone targets. CHI has and trusts Howard and Cohen.

Also, I’m not very bullish on the CHI offense as a whole. But maybe this is just me trying to temper my expectations. :pray:
The standard is the standard.

User avatar
ArrylT
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3495
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby ArrylT » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:01 pm

I think the more important part of the equation (about whether or not Allen Robinson will hit over/under) is how well Trubisky does. Bortles threw for 4400+ yards that year Allen Robinson reached 1400. I am not saying Trubisky has to throw 4000+ yards, but considering the # of weapons he now has (Robinson, Miller, White, Burton, Cohen, etc) ...

One projection I saw suggested Trubisky would hit 3600

500 for Cohen
600 for Burton
500 for Miller
1000 for Robinson
1000 for everyone else combined (Howard, White, Gabriel, Shaheen, etc)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

User avatar
hjernazian
Captain
Captain
Posts: 796
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Allen Robinson 2018 Outlook

Postby hjernazian » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:00 am

ArrylT wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:01 pm
I think the more important part of the equation (about whether or not Allen Robinson will hit over/under) is how well Trubisky does. Bortles threw for 4400+ yards that year Allen Robinson reached 1400. I am not saying Trubisky has to throw 4000+ yards, but considering the # of weapons he now has (Robinson, Miller, White, Burton, Cohen, etc) ...

One projection I saw suggested Trubisky would hit 3600

500 for Cohen
600 for Burton
500 for Miller
1000 for Robinson
1000 for everyone else combined (Howard, White, Gabriel, Shaheen, etc)
That's fair but as someone that watched a lot of Bears games, I can't tell you how many balls his WR's dropped last year. He would throw it to them wide open at times and have it bounce off the numbers. Also,

1.) Since Howards hands are made of stone, take the 200 or so you are designating for him and add it to Cohen

2.) I love Anthony Miller, but that is a relatively tall feat for someone that will be behind ARob, Burton, Cohen, Gabriel in targets (year one anyway).
Team 1

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, K, DEF - 26 man roster

QB: C. Newton $20, D. Brees $9, P. Mahomes $5, B. Mayfield $2
RB: D. Johnson $54, D. Henry $14, T. Coleman $4, N. Chubb $4, Ty Montg $5, B. Powell $4
WR: A. Robinson $41, T.Y. Hilton $24, J. Landry $25, D. Thomas $25, C. Davis $4, R. Anderson $3, C. Godwin $2, M. Lee $3, K. Cole $2, C. Henderson $2
TE: E. Engram $4, K. Rudolph $3, D. Njoku $2

2019 Changes coming: SUPERFLEX, adding 2 roster spots, 1 mandatory rookie draft starter, no more K/DEF, HARD cap going from $200 to $220.

Team 2

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE - 25 man roster + 4 TAXI

QB: T. Brady, M. Ryan, N. Foles
RB: K. Hunt, C. McCaffrey, D. Johnson, M. Breida, S. Ware, Ito Smith, D. Sproles, T. Rawls
WR: AJ Green, A. Thielen, N. Agholor, E. Sanders, DJ Moore, C. Kirk, C. Coleman, T. Pryor, T. Smith
TE: J. Reed, J. Butt, E. Dickson, M. Roberts, V. Davis
TAXI: S. Darnold, D. Fountain, D. Cain, Jaleel Scott


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AussieMate, ericanadian, Google [Bot], jcass1991, kamihamster, SteveMaddensShoes, Thewickedcooldude and 13 guests