Superflex & 2QB Forum Open

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Superflex & 2QB Forum Open

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:42 am

skip wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:45 pmI don't want to ever see redraft and keeper advice questions cluttering up the dynasty team advice forum. This is first and foremost a site for dynasty leagues and it needs to remain that way. The team advice forum should not act as a catch all. The questions and answers vary greatly between the types of leagues.
I understand those who prefer everything segmented into sub-forums, but I'm fine with the Team Advice forum being a catch-all. I simply ignore the threads I don't care about and focus on the ones I want to read and/or respond to. I guess it's just a preference thing. I'd rather browse through threads in one forum than have to click into various sub-forums.
Cult of Dionysus wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:36 pmMost people ignore them. That's my point. I commission a Superflex salary cap league. When I created the league about 4 years ago, I tried out the Salary Cap sub-forum. But there simply wasn't enough activity in there. The same will be the case for the Superflex. These are all variations of the standard dynasty league. They don't need their own sub-forums. Not with the limited traffic this forum gets. Where will it end, with PPR, Two TE, no Kickers.
This is where I stand. I only ever go to the Dynasty League Discussion and Team Advice forums. I play superflex, and I'm interested in reading about the salary cap stuff, but I will never go through all these sub-forums to do so. I have yet to visit the superflex one except to glance really quickly at it after reading this post that's it's a thing now.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd