Division Changes

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.

Does your league change divisions each year?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 40

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Division Changes

Postby pokerface40 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:26 am

In the league I commish we have a heroes vs. villains theme. We realign every year... the winner of the championship stays a hero or villain, with the other top 6 teams joining. We have been going for 3 years and a villain has won each year.

I like it because with all of the top teams in one division it allows the bottom teams to make the playoffs and hopefully pull an upset. It hasn't happened yet but there are a couple strong teams that will be heroes this year that might be able to overtake the forces of evil and win one for the good guys. Although I hope that doesn't happen as I'm a villain, that just won the ship!

Minnkota
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Division Changes

Postby Minnkota » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:49 pm

JFever wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am
FiremanEd wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 pm Random draw every two years.
this for 3 of my 6 leagues.
Then you are the perfect case study. Which do you prefer?
12 Team, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX (ppr) 30 man
QB-Rivers, Smith
RB-Gurley, Kerryon, DFreeman, CJ Anderson, Burkhead, Ware, Jonathan Williams, Carson, Kelly
WR-Evans, Cooks, Keenan, Diggs, Fuller, Miller, Meredith, J Gordon, JBrown, Hollins, Watson, Chadwill
TE-Gronk, Engram, Hurst, Seals-Jones

12 Team--1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX (ppr) 30 man
QB-Big Ben, Dalton
RB-Freeman, Ingram, Hyde, Gallman, Richard
WR-Evans, Arob, Golladay, CDavis, Marv. Jones, Gordon, Meredith, Gabriel, Richardson, Reynolds, Watson
TE-Kelce, Burton, Butt,