Who's in YOUR fantasy-crush lineup?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Who's in YOUR fantasy-crush lineup?

Postby Bot101 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:19 am

I am surprised I havent seen more Christine Michael, Jeff Janis and DGB.

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Thanks, folks...it was the 2015 class in particular where I had to look at myself in the mirror and admit to myself that I was pretty crap at rookie scouting.

But as the song says - there's no love as true as the love that dies untold...
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

Ghosted
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Ghosted » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:26 pm

My all-time draft "miss [who I missed on]" team would be:

QB | Byron Leftwich - I didn't know much about QB mechanics back then, and hindsight is 20/20 - but man I loved using that Marshall team on NCAA. One of my all-time favorite QB prospects.
QB | Ryan Leaf - Thought he was going to be better than Peyton, but then again he reminded me a lot of my favorite player back then, Drew Bledsoe. What a miss that was.

RB | Reggie Bush - I know a lot missed on him, but I felt like he was a HOF lock. Absolutely dynamic at USC. Went from a Marshall Faulk clone to a more athletic Theo Riddick.
RB | Bryce Brown - I actually held him throughout his entire career in one devy league, and turned down some really nice offers along the way.
RB | Laurence Maroney - A little Patriot homer-ism here, but I really thought this kid was going to be something nice and held on for way too long.

WR | Peter Warrick - My favorite WR of all-time in college, and I actually think he was born a decade too early and would have been an elite slot option and PPR machine right now.
WR | Mike Williams (USC) - Red zone monster, or so I thought. Was a man-amongst-boys at SC with Palmer, though. I actually gave a :thumbup: to this pick over Aaron Rodgers at the time, even though Williams had been out of football for a year :doh: Ate himself out of his position, and eventually, out of football.
WR | Charles Rogers - Sad that two Lions make this list. Sadder that a 3rd almost did in Roy Williams. I thought Rogers was going to be AMAZING. Didn't really consider character in my evaluations back then.
WR | Chad Jackson - Another Patriots pick, back when they were actually targeting skill position guys early. Actually remember jumping off of my couch when they landed him after he slipped; we all know now that he slipped for a reason.

TE | Kellen Winslow II - Another character guy, but was probably my favorite TE prospect from a talent perspective.

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:27 am

Ghosted wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:26 pm My all-time draft "miss [who I missed on]" team would be:

QB | Byron Leftwich - I didn't know much about QB mechanics back then, and hindsight is 20/20 - but man I loved using that Marshall team on NCAA. One of my all-time favorite QB prospects.
QB | Ryan Leaf - Thought he was going to be better than Peyton, but then again he reminded me a lot of my favorite player back then, Drew Bledsoe. What a miss that was.

RB | Reggie Bush - I know a lot missed on him, but I felt like he was a HOF lock. Absolutely dynamic at USC. Went from a Marshall Faulk clone to a more athletic Theo Riddick.
RB | Bryce Brown - I actually held him throughout his entire career in one devy league, and turned down some really nice offers along the way.
RB | Laurence Maroney - A little Patriot homer-ism here, but I really thought this kid was going to be something nice and held on for way too long.

WR | Peter Warrick - My favorite WR of all-time in college, and I actually think he was born a decade too early and would have been an elite slot option and PPR machine right now.
WR | Mike Williams (USC) - Red zone monster, or so I thought. Was a man-amongst-boys at SC with Palmer, though. I actually gave a :thumbup: to this pick over Aaron Rodgers at the time, even though Williams had been out of football for a year :doh: Ate himself out of his position, and eventually, out of football.
WR | Charles Rogers - Sad that two Lions make this list. Sadder that a 3rd almost did in Roy Williams. I thought Rogers was going to be AMAZING. Didn't really consider character in my evaluations back then.
WR | Chad Jackson - Another Patriots pick, back when they were actually targeting skill position guys early. Actually remember jumping off of my couch when they landed him after he slipped; we all know now that he slipped for a reason.

TE | Kellen Winslow II - Another character guy, but was probably my favorite TE prospect from a talent perspective.
This is excellent.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks