Which team's backfield is the worst to own?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Weeman
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Which team's backfield is the worst to own?

Postby Weeman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 pm

All those teams ny, seattle all have waiver wire type backs with not much talent that could/most likely lose their job in this draft. Unless you drafted Rawls or Lacy high years ago... I doubt this is a truly bad situation. Your just hopeful every week that your flier works out.

I’ll throw in a different answer for thought... The titans backfield it’s always up & down games between Henry/Murray the moment ppl think the Murray show is over he produces. I’ve seen owners overdraft Henry only to bench him. If you sell Murray it’s high so people want a discount. You sell Henry no one wants to pay the future rb1 pricetag.

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Which team's backfield is the worst to own?

Postby ImaRounder » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:01 pm

nathanq42 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:00 pm
ImaRounder wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 pm The same people saying Carson looks like "the guy", were saying the same thing about Rawls after a half a season of work.
To be fair they did look like really solid 2 down guys with 3 down potential, Rawls just can't stay healthy and Carson tore his ACL, cant know a guy for an unfortunate injury like that where he got folded on himself. Rawls on the other hand I give the injury prone designation
I just need to see a lot more before I'm going give the guy the title, ya know? Do I like Carson, sure. I do think all those guys are pretty much the same on talent. Which is backup level talent. Probably going to stay that way too since Sea has many glaring holes these days.