LeVeon Bell considering retiring

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: LeVeon Bell considering retiring

Postby nathanq42 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:45 pm

I know it would be a terrible use of cap.. but bell and obj in Seattle would be killer with Rus... Sorry enough about north western dreams.

As far as Guice goes he shouldn't fall down the boards of people who earned a low pick, if a contender has an early pick I can see him slipping
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Phaded wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 pm Steelers seemingly have very strong interest in Guice, interviewing him at the combine and Colbert & Tomlin even took him to a private dinner before his pro day.

It seems like the Steelers are preparing for life beyond Bell at this point, cannot say that I am too surprised though.
Probably just a negotiating tactic with Bell. One I'm sure his agent sees right through.

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 pm

As a 1.02 owner I would be very happy with Guice landing on the Steelers if they spend a 1st rnd pick on him. Stable organization, elite weapons on the outside, great QB, great Oline, bad defense. Whats not to like? He spent his pro day running routes and catching passes and apparently looked very good doing it. So you could say he has a very solid chance at being a true 3 down back. I would be wheels up if he goes there.

Gtdano_14
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Gtdano_14 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Bot101 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 pm As a 1.02 owner I would be very happy with Guice landing on the Steelers if they spend a 1st rnd pick on him. Stable organization, elite weapons on the outside, great QB, great Oline, bad defense. Whats not to like? He spent his pro day running routes and catching passes and apparently looked very good doing it. So you could say he has a very solid chance at being a true 3 down back. I would be wheels up if he goes there.
I'd prefer a good defense for my RB if we are talking about ideal situations. But otherwise I'm fully on board with what you are saying here.
16 Team PPR 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 TE - 1 Flex
QB- R.Wilson, B. Mayfield
RB- D. Cook, Zeke, J. Jacobs, J. McKinnon, A. Collins, I. Smith, B. Hill, R. Armstead, M. Boone
WR- J. Smith-Schuster, T. Boyd, C. Sutton, M. Brown, H. Ruggs, S. Miller
TE- G. Kittle, Enron, C. Herndon
'21 Picks- 1.12

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Gtdano_14 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:08 pm
Bot101 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 pm As a 1.02 owner I would be very happy with Guice landing on the Steelers if they spend a 1st rnd pick on him. Stable organization, elite weapons on the outside, great QB, great Oline, bad defense. Whats not to like? He spent his pro day running routes and catching passes and apparently looked very good doing it. So you could say he has a very solid chance at being a true 3 down back. I would be wheels up if he goes there.
I'd prefer a good defense for my RB if we are talking about ideal situations. But otherwise I'm fully on board with what you are saying here.
For a 2 down back I would, but in Bell's specific case, I prefer the bad D. His offence is good enough that games are usually high scoring and close, and if they are trailing, getting those receptions add up.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick