Karma pays off big

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Dynastychamp111
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Karma pays off big

Postby Dynastychamp111 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 pm

So I lost in the championship this year by 1 point. Was sickening. The only thing I had left to look forward to was the guy I traded Lamar Miller to before last years draft for his 18’ First was in the losers bracket who play for the 1.1. Well he won the first and second game (weeks 15 & 16) and when it came to the final game in week 17 to play for the 1.1 he let me know that he would be fielding a team but not necessarily his best team as he thought the idea of me getting the 1.1 for Lamar Miller was absurd. He also had Gurley, Kupp and Alex Smith who were his usual starters not playing in week 17. So naturally I didn’t think I had a chance as his opponents players were on teams that were must wins.

Well thanks to M. Wallace, B. Cooks, Ridley, Darkwa and Cooper he pulled off the upset and I now get the 1.1.

If he had started his optimal lineup he would of lost. Karma at its finest! Welcome to my team Saquon!
10 Team SuperFlex PPR TE Premium Best Ball

QB: A. Luck, L. Jackson, K. Murray, T. Jackson
RB: D. Johnson, Damien Williams, T. Pollard, T. Johnson, Dexter Williams, D. Hilliard, B. Hill, J. Ajayi
WR: Juju, Tyreek Hill, AB, C. Godwin, T. Lockett, C. Kupp, T. Boyd, C. Kirk, MVS,T. Benjamin, Emanuel Hall, Preston Williams, J. Watson, Trent Taylor, Ashton Dulin, Scott Miller, Reggie White Jr,
TE: D. Harris, J. Reed, RSJ, ASJ, CJ Uzomah, D. Waller, Ben Watson, Max Williams, F. Moreau

12 Team PPR-4pt passing

QB-L.Jackson, P. Rivers,
RB: S. Barkley, A. Kamara, D. Montgomery, M. Sanders, A. Ekeler, Dexter Williams. J. Hill, Ty. Johnson, D. Hilliard
WR: M. Evans, TY Hilton, A. Brown, T. Boyd, A. Miller, C. Kirk, Marquise Brown, P. Williams
TE: E. Engram, J. Doyle, D. Waller

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Karma pays off big

Postby Bot101 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Well congrats... but why does your league use week 17 to get the 1.01? That seems extremely lame.