Eli predictions

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Eli predictions

Postby vixen » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:47 pm

i will start...

John Elway will persue Eli and he will follow in his brother's footsteps and become a Bronco... Broncos will then spend a pick on a RB and become a playoff team..i would love for the Broncos to go to the superbowl and win... probably year 2
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

Generic Username
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Eli predictions

Postby Generic Username » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Stop gap for either NYJ or Browns...retires after one season upon realizing the grind just isn't worth it anymore

whodunnit
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby whodunnit » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Backs up Brady for 2 years to win another super bowl.
Watson Goff Purdy
Pierce Swift Robinson Conner Patterson
Hill Lamb Pittman Williams Renfrow Samuel
Hockenson Knox Kmet Schultz

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Jags seem like a fit.

dm1129
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby dm1129 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:22 pm

The idea of Eli going to DEN is fun but I don't think it will happen. It is likely Elway will pursue him, but my guess is Eli will choose not to go there. Eli has always had the shadow of Peyton to deal with and can you imagine if Eli goes to DEN and does not win a SB, he will open himself up to the direct comparison of what Peyton did in DEN, fair or not. My guess is also JAC. Coughlin is there so there is a familiarity. Additionally, JAC has the best defense in the league and a running game that has potential to be dominant. All Eli wouild be asked is to help the running game by keeping opposing defenses honest. It is quite possible he could even win another SB going to JAC.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Buffalo since it is close in proximity, of course. Then, he gets benched for Peterman after throwing a classic, "Eli 5 Picks Game". Nathan one ups him and throws 6, this time in one quarter.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Friction wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 pm Buffalo since it is close in proximity, of course. Then, he gets benched for Peterman after throwing a classic, "Eli 5 Picks Game". Nathan one ups him and throws 6, this time in one quarter.
If that happens I'm going to have to start creating some dynasty leagues where owners get positive points if their players throw INTs, have fumbles or negative yardage. :lol:
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 pm

Coughlin is with the jags, reunion time? They are a couple O-linemen signings from being a true superbowl contender
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Eli to Arizona if Palmer retires?
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Detroitcity
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Detroitcity » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Here is my short list in order of likelihood:

AZ: If Palmer retires there is the need, with DJ back and Fitz back for one more year, they should be contenders. Nice weather too
JAC: Gets to pair with Coughlin again. With a stud RB, great defense, and underrated WR group with Arob coming back, he could be the final piece
WAS: if Cousins bolts there will be the need, they have a young offensive core, and it would piss the Giants off if he goes to a rival
DEN: This really makes the most sense for both, but i agree with someone above that he won't want to play in Peyton's shadow

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 pm

He would only go to a team where he thinks he has a shot at winning a super bowl. Jacksonville is a possibility like people have said because of Coughlin, but Denver makes sense as well. Arizona is a good call too if Palmer retires. Minnesota would be my dark horse team. Good enough to compete and don't have a super bowl worthy QB.

Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Defender » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Detroitcity wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm Here is my short list in order of likelihood:

AZ: If Palmer retires there is the need, with DJ back and Fitz back for one more year, they should be contenders. Nice weather too
JAC: Gets to pair with Coughlin again. With a stud RB, great defense, and underrated WR group with Arob coming back, he could be the final piece
WAS: if Cousins bolts there will be the need, they have a young offensive core, and it would piss the Giants off if he goes to a rival
DEN: This really makes the most sense for both, but i agree with someone above that he won't want to play in Peyton's shadow
A-Rob is due to hit free agency, but if Jax signs a veteran QB, maybe A-Rob will stick around? If not, Dede all the way!
The standard is the standard.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Defender wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:06 pm
Detroitcity wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:29 pm Here is my short list in order of likelihood:

A-Rob is due to hit free agency, but if Jax signs a veteran QB, maybe A-Rob will stick around? If not, Dede all the way!
They can always put the franchise tag on Arob if they really want to keep him.

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Postby pokerface40 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:00 am

My prediction is he swoops in and takes the FOX broadcasting job from Cutler.

Reljac
Captain
Captain

Postby Reljac » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:45 am

Bot101 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 pm Jags seem like a fit.
Piling on here. I think this is the obvious fit that Eli would also take. If it happens and they resign Arob, look for a big boost to Arob (aka OBJ). It will give Jags the time to try and find a young QB option, since they are unlikely to get one of the top QBs in this year's draft.
12-team Non-PPR QB, 2-RB, 3-WR, TE, K, DEF
QB: Herbert, Tanny
RB: Chubb, Stevenson, AJ Dillion
WR: AJ Brown, M Evans, M Williams, D London, C Olave, Jameson Williams, M Thomas
TE: D Njoku
K: Butker

2023: 1.01, 2.01
2024 early first, late first