I gave my friend a ride for a 2nd... lol

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: I gave my friend a ride for a 2nd... lol

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

I don't see it as collusion. It certainly isn't a conspiracy between you two if the league knows and I'm assuming they do/will when they see a pick being traded for nothing. It is however trading fantasy assets for real world value, and that's a definite no can do in my leagues. My bylaws cover this sort of thing. So should yours.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

seachicken206
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby seachicken206 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 am

lol he got his DUI swerving across 3 lanes of traffic on i5 when his booty call replied

and he is one of my best friends, but when your friend is an alcoholic who doesnt plan his return trip and asks for you to drive 4-5 hours at 7pm when you work the next morning at 7am and he could just take the bus...

the 2nd rounder might get dropped but he is certainly buying me lunch/dinner and a bleep ton of drinks

Balzac
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Balzac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am

seachicken206 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 pm My buddy desperately needed a ride home. He lives about 2 hours away. It was Sunday afternoon. We both work Monday morning. He didn’t buy a bus ticket home and he has no car because of DUI. Bus tickets were sold out minus shitty metro style bus. But he drunkenly lost his phone the night before so he didn’t want to get dropped off downtown and not be able to call an Uber. He said “Bro can you drive me home”. I said no, just take the shitty bus. He said “I’ll give you my 2018 2nd round pick.” I said alright. We shook on it.

How bad is this?

lolol
Sounds like you need to get this guy some help. His life sounds like a wreck.
10 Team TE Premium, Dynasty Year 6 - (1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3FLEX, 1K, 1DEF)
http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... =07&F=0002

12 Team .5PPR, Dynasty Year 4 - (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3FLEX)
https://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2017/ ... =07&F=0011

seachicken206
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby seachicken206 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 am

Balzac wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am
seachicken206 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 pm My buddy desperately needed a ride home. He lives about 2 hours away. It was Sunday afternoon. We both work Monday morning. He didn’t buy a bus ticket home and he has no car because of DUI. Bus tickets were sold out minus shitty metro style bus. But he drunkenly lost his phone the night before so he didn’t want to get dropped off downtown and not be able to call an Uber. He said “Bro can you drive me home”. I said no, just take the shitty bus. He said “I’ll give you my 2018 2nd round pick.” I said alright. We shook on it.

How bad is this?

lolol
haha yep i tell him to get his bleep together all the time. but he makes 85k working at boeing so he keeps bleep around

JoshGordonsDealer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby JoshGordonsDealer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 am

seachicken206 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 am
Balzac wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am

How bad is this?

lolol
haha yep i tell him to get his bleep together all the time. but he makes 85k working at boeing so he keeps bleeping around
Piling on to say that this sounds like alcoholic behavior and you should say something. Seriously.

Bad News Barrett
MVP
MVP

Postby Bad News Barrett » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 pm

This is the garbage that passes as a thread on this message board now.

This place has gone straight downhill in the years since I left.

OP, this is total trash and the signs of a hillbilly local league that no self respecting dynasty enthusiast would even consider joining.

What a joke. Almost as bad as Zachs leagues
Finally on Twitter @dynastybarrett

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news"

seachicken206
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby seachicken206 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Bad News Barrett wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 pm This is the garbage that passes as a thread on this message board now.

OP, this is total trash and the signs of a hillbilly local league that no self respecting dynasty enthusiast would even consider joining.

haha damn people here have their panties in a bunch. is there no room for conversation on this forum?
maybe you should lock yourself in your basement and build spreadsheets for the 2020 draft class by yourself if you are so serious about this

seachicken206
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby seachicken206 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:46 pm

in summary:
this is collusion, my league needs better bylaws, my buddy is an alcoholic and i am a bad friend.

somebody please delete this thread

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 pm

With all due respect, what exactly were you expecting when you posted this? It's almost as if you knew the idea would be ridiculed but you wanted to brag about it anyway and throw you're friend under the bus. I don't get it.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:47 pm

seachicken206 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:46 pm in summary:
this is collusion, my league needs better bylaws, my buddy is an alcoholic and i am a bad friend.

somebody please delete this thread
In all honesty, most people lurking on this forum are just nerds who have been losers their whole life.

It's not collusion. Your league can run however you want it to. Your buddy probably was in the military, hence the booze and job at Boeing.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:13 am

:roll:

-Booger McFarlland

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:20 am

u r a kewl dood thx 4 sharing
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

joshb
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby joshb » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:28 am

Bad News Barrett wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 pm This is the garbage that passes as a thread on this message board now.

lol
12 team non-ppr
QB Murray, Stafford
RB JT, Chubb, A. Jones, Dobbins, D. Pierce, R. White, K. Miller
WR Deebo, Metcalf, Higgins, Juju, E. Moore, Toney, M. Wilson, T. Thornton
TE Schultz, Kincaid, Musgrave, Likely

hjernazian
Captain
Captain

Postby hjernazian » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:07 am

How bad is this?

lolol
I'm going to say this in the least offensive possible way: You are a horrible person, and if non-football related deals were being made in my league like this, I'd quit in a second. Ask him for lunch, gas money, dinner, i don't know... fantasy football is a holy thing. don't bleep it up.
Team 1

Superflex, 1.0 point PPR

QB: P. Mahomes $5, C. Newton $20, B. Mayfield $2, D. Brees
RB: D. Johnson $54, N. Chubb $4, T. Coleman $4, D. Henry $14, I. Crowell $3, J. Richard $9, J. Adams $3
WR: A. Robinson $41, T.Y. Hilton $24, J. Landry $25, C. Davis $4, C. Godwin $4, D. Hamilton $3, K. Cole, S. Shephard $10
TE: E. Engram $4, D. Njoku $2, K. Rudolph $3, V. McDonald $4
K/DEF: Irrelevant

2019: 2.04, 2.05, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06

Team 2

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE - 25 man roster + 4 TAXI

QB: T. Brady, M. Ryan, N. Foles
RB: K. Hunt, C. McCaffrey, D. Johnson, T. Coleman, S. Ware, D. Williams, Ito Smith, D. Sproles
WR: AJ Green, A. Robinson, A. Thielen, E. Sanders, G. Tate, S. Roberts
TE: J. Reed, J. Butt, M. Roberts, V. Davis, M. Williams
TAXI: S. Darnold, D. Fountain, D. Cain, Jaleel Scott