Rbs down the stretch

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
heydangle
All Pro
All Pro

Rbs down the stretch

Postby heydangle » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 am

Which RBs are you targeting to bolster your rosters for a championship run?
The cheaper the better of course.

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Re: Rbs down the stretch

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:12 am

Lynch. I wasn't a buyer in the offseason, but I think he has been running well, and the Raiders offense seems to be at it's best when they give him the ball a lot. His price has come down quite a bit from the high 2nd tag it was in the offseason (I got him for Morris and McFadden a couple weeks ago).
Miller is guaranteed a pretty heavy workload for the rest of the season with Foreman out. Nobody seems to like him, but that is probably the cheapest workhorse usage you are going to get, and he has a pretty safe role next year with no Foreman probably recovering all off-season.
Devontae Booker is consistently seeing more work every week. I am not sure how useful that will be this season, but I have been buying (sometimes for free) over the last month. With the passing game work that he gets, he could have a nice stretch run if he keeps succeeding with his carries.
Matt Forte might be done for the season. If he is, Powell or McGuire is an injury to the other from getting a lot of carries and targets all to themselves. It is probably worth trying to buy one of them before a decision on Forte is made since they shouldn't cost that much, but will if it comes out he is going on IR. McGuire seems to be cheaper of the 2.
For some dart throws, it wouldn't shock me if Rawls or Lacy got on a little run as Brown finds his fit with the OL. Same with Williams and Drake in Miami, just as a grab and hope one emerges type thing. Byron Marshall as the receiving back in Washington, maybe?
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

JBurn244
Rookie
Rookie

Postby JBurn244 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Perine now setup for at least a volume play. Had a nice game yesterday. Might be able to get him on the cheap since most people are down on him, but there is certainly some risk with ball security issues and before yesterday he hadn't really shown much.

Lssd2012
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Lssd2012 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Booker x2 - he's also a great dynasty buy low as there is definitely a strong chance that Anderson is done after this year and they roll with Booker as the starter in 2018

Lssd2012
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Lssd2012 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Booker x2 - he's also a great dynasty buy low as there is definitely a strong chance that Anderson is done after this year and they roll with Booker as the starter in 2018

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Postby pokerface40 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Cheap(ish) guys for the stretch run: Coleman, McKinnon/L Murray, Lewis/Burkhead, Darkwa, Perine, Alf, Collins/Woodhead, Lynch, Ekeler

Maybe Ellington if he lands in a decent spot like the Skins.

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Rawls inactive. Mike Davis breakout tonight?