Off Season Diving Deep

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Chargersfan619
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Off Season Diving Deep

Postby Chargersfan619 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 pm

I have a losing squad in a 50 roster idp league (12 team) and im looking to start stashing away youth/upside guys.
Any ideas?

I've recently picked up Maurice Harris, Jacob Hollister and Kendrick Bourne.

sugbear65
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Off Season Diving Deep

Postby sugbear65 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:01 pm

You would do better to make a list of the best that's available probably. Though I honestly didn't even know who Kendrick Bourne was until I googled him, so if he's what you've already got rostered, I'm not going to be any help here anyways. Lol

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 pm

I'd start with the good offenses, like PHI WR Marcus Johnson, STL WR Josh Reynolds, IND Krishawn Hogan, .. yeah pretty hard to do without a listing .. some of the deep dives might have their fans and we're drafted it varies from League to League .. like in some leagues I have Noah Brown, Darboh, Dupre, Carroo available, but I could see any of those guys drafted and being held onto ..

And yes, Bourne would be on my list, he really had a nice preseason and looks like we'll get a good look at him here over the last part of the season too .. Also in SF Burbridge was a lot higher on the depth chart than most think, if it wasn't for his injury he was on track to be the WR3/4 ...
@PlankMelody

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:05 pm

DeAngelo Yancey?

jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jman3134 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Any idea why Deandre Smelter can't sniff the field and SF opted for Louis Murphy?
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D