Value of 1.01

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
MEuRaH
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Value of 1.01

Postby MEuRaH » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 am

I just want to throw out that I made a draft pick trade chart in my sig. Read the comments from the DLF Admin. You can customize the chart to fit your criteria, and then use it to gauge value. I will be updating the chart this off-season.

In terms of value, 1.01 vs 1.02 & 1.12 has a mid-third differential, which doesn't seem like a big difference. If the 1.12 pick were to find it's way to the 1.07 range, the difference would be more of a late 1st rounder.

If you like to gamble, I'd absolutely take a shot with the 1.02/1.12 side.
Dynasty96 - 96 Teams w/ 95 Trade Partners. Do You Like Trading? JOIN THIS LEAGUE HERE.

Make Your Own Customizable Draft Pick Value Chart Here
"This is awesome" --- dlf_jaronf
"I've made a few draft pick charts. This is better than any of them." --- dlf_jules
"Whatever rookie draft pick chart you're using isn't as good as this one from MEuRaH" --- dlf_jules
"Excellent work on this!" --- dlf_zachb

Triton85
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Value of 1.01

Postby Triton85 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:28 am

Great discussion, sorry didn't have access over the weekend to add to it

I think at this point I'm going to hold till around draft time. I truly think I am not too far off from contending, have a very young team that just needs 1-2 more decent rb to put me over the top. I've had a hard time with picking the right matchups for my QBs lately (maybe just bad luck) but its a wait and see now
I-90 Dynasty - Monstars
(10 team, .5PPR, 1QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex)
QB: Carr, Newton, Stafford
RB: DJ, Mixon, Kamara, Mack, McGuire, Powell, Booker, J Williams
WR: Landry, M Thomas, ARob, Hilton, J. Brown, Agholor, J. Matthews, Moncrief, Enunwa, Grant, Ellington
TE: Ertz, Njoku
2018: 1,1,2,2,2,3,4,5,6