Jay Ajayi to the Eagles!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Jay Ajayi to the Eagles!

Postby ArrylT » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Time to revisit ... whether or not you are a believer in Ajayi talent one thing seems for sure - he seems to be in no better a situation atm, and probably worse, from a fantasy production standpoint, than he was in Miami.

Maybe those with a close watch on the Eagles can shed some light on how if he is going to gain any usage - but right now it seems like he is basically the NFC version of CJ Anderson (lead back in a 3 headed committee).
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:02 pm

ArrylT wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 pm Time to revisit ... whether or not you are a believer in Ajayi talent one thing seems for sure - he seems to be in no better a situation atm, and probably worse, from a fantasy production standpoint, than he was in Miami.

Maybe those with a close watch on the Eagles can shed some light on how if he is going to gain any usage - but right now it seems like he is basically the NFC version of CJ Anderson (lead back in a 3 headed committee).
He finally led the team in snaps, very good sign. I'm not THAT worried long term, however, as he's kind of the RB version of Sammy Watkins right now. He's doing a great job making the most of his limited touches and being in such a good offense, he's been able to be pretty darn effective even with a small workload. And just as in Watkins' case, I'm confident he won't be a part time player for long.

Both players are too good to only be complementary guys (Watkins much more so, but still)
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

joeylitz
Role Player
Role Player

Postby joeylitz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Eagles fan here - watched him in every game. From a football standpoint, he looks great. Runs hard and angry, picks up extra yards when you think he would be going down. I like him a lot.
I would agree that long term, he has the talent to take over, but next year...might be interesting. Blount should come back on a 1-year contract and Sproles says he wants to come back and play another year. Plus, they like Clement and he also looks good. It’s tough to predict, but the way Deuce Staley (RB Coach) runs RBs in and out of the game, combined with the excess talent at the position, I’d bet that Ajayi is still sharing the rock next year
2016 Frozen Tundra Dynasty League Champions
12 Team Dynasty, PPR, 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1FLEX-1PK-1DST

QB: Brees. Wentz, Winston, Rudolph
RB: L. Bell, J. Conner, Michel. McKinnon, L. Miller, Montgomery, T. Riddick, Prosise, J. Conner,
WR: A. Robinson, Woods, M. Jones, Godwin, Boyd, Crabtree, Moncrief, Gabriel, C. Henderson, J. Washington, J. Moore
TE: D. Walker. Hooper, I. Thomas
K: Elliott
DST: DEN. KC

Draft:
1.08: Hockenson
2.08: JAWS
3.08: