Looks like AP still has it...

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Concept Coop
Starter
Starter

Re: Looks like AP still has it...

Postby Concept Coop » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 pm

BuckeyeNation wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:25 pm I'm selling high if I can. Half or so of his yards came on the first two drives, and it was a fluky positive gamescript for ARI that they probably won't see much of again. Give me any 2nd and he's yours. ...
I think it's perfectly reasonable to sell for a 2nd. That said, I'm not sure how fluky his performance was. He looked good well into the 4th. The game flow helped, but he's their guy. I'm not counting on 26/134/2 every week, of course, but 18/80/0.6 looks about right. He'll see some targets moving forward as well. He seems like a Jay Ajayi in a better offense rest of season. He looked really damn good.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Keep in mind, it was against a Bucs team that lacked Kwon and had a limited Lavonte David.

That said, least he still has something in the tank. I have always thought of him as a rhythm back.

spider321
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby spider321 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Fool’s gold.
12 Team Standard Dynasty - QB, RB, 2WR, 2Flex, K, 3IDP (WR and TE are the same)

QB - Patrick Mahomes, Trevor Lawrence
RB - Bijan Robinson, Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley, Tony Pollard. Najee Harris, Javonte Williams, Rachaad White, D'Andre Swift
WR - Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Jerry Jeudy, Kyle Pitts, George Pickens, Jameson Williams, Kadarius Toney
K - Daniel Carlson
IDP - Nick Bolton, Devin White, Derwin James

BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BuckeyeNation » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:10 am

Concept Coop wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 pm
BuckeyeNation wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:25 pm I'm selling high if I can. Half or so of his yards came on the first two drives, and it was a fluky positive gamescript for ARI that they probably won't see much of again. Give me any 2nd and he's yours. ...
I think it's perfectly reasonable to sell for a 2nd. That said, I'm not sure how fluky his performance was. He looked good well into the 4th. The game flow helped, but he's their guy. I'm not counting on 26/134/2 every week, of course, but 18/80/0.6 looks about right. He'll see some targets moving forward as well. He seems like a Jay Ajayi in a better offense rest of season. He looked really damn good.
....And I somewhat agree with your projections. That's kinda my point though, if you're projection 80 yards and .6 TDs then 134/2 is probably a bit fluky. I'm not calling it "fluky" just because the numbers were big, I'm calling it that based on how the ARI/TB game played and that I believe that gamescript isn't one that ARI will be able to use much going forward. JMO of course. Let's also keep in mind that he didn't catch a single pass, and I doubt that he'll be catching many passes going forward. When ARI isn't playing with a multiple possession lead from early in QTR 1, I suspect we'll start to see a fair share of Ellington and AP will come off the field. I just think he's going to be a TD dependent RB2 instead of a high-end RB1 that we saw this week.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U