Carlos Hyde to Minnesota?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Wile E. Coyote
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Carlos Hyde to Minnesota?

Postby Wile E. Coyote » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 am

AussieMate wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:28 am So does anyone know what's up with Joe Williams?
I own him, and I to haven't heard anything about him in a while. He went out on IR with an ankle injury. I did read back at the final cuts before the start of the regular season, that the 49ers may have been happy to place him on IR to retain him without him counting against their 53 man roster. If he is healthy enough, after Monday night's game, we will be at the time that he is eligible to return from IR if the 49ers chose to select him as one of their 2 players to return from IR. The IR rule is a minimum of 6 weeks on IR, then can return to practice, and may play in a game after 8 weeks of being placed on IR.

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 am

BuckeyeNation wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:41 am
AussieMate wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:28 am So does anyone know what's up with Joe Williams?
He was IR'd with an ankle injury a week or so before the season started and I haven't heard anything since. I assumed he was done for the year.

If Hyde is traded, don't forget about one of the dynasty community's rookie season darlings; Jeremy McNichols. He landed on the 49ers PS after being cut by TB, and he could find his way onto the active roster if Hyde is gone.
Thanks mate, for some reason I thought he was on IR for a none injury reason, was hoping to see him this year

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:04 am

Wile E. Coyote wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 am
I own him, and I to haven't heard anything about him in a while. He went out on IR with an ankle injury. I did read back at the final cuts before the start of the regular season, that the 49ers may have been happy to place him on IR to retain him without him counting against their 53 man roster. If he is healthy enough, after Monday night's game, we will be at the time that he is eligible to return from IR if the 49ers chose to select him as one of their 2 players to return from IR. The IR rule is a minimum of 6 weeks on IR, then can return to practice, and may play in a game after 8 weeks of being placed on IR.
Williams didn't make the opening 53, so he's not eligible to return this year. Also, those on IR need to sit out at least eight weeks. you're probably thinking PUP.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 am

BuckeyeNation wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 am
DJB wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:16 pm I doubt hes back with the Niners. To me T Coleman is going there in my opinion.
Isn't Coleman in ATL through '18?
Oh dang you are correct. I thought he was a FA.
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff