Week 6 Discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: Week 6 Discussion

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:57 am

ericanadian wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:41 pm ...Jackson never struck me as an analytics guy and I think the lack of cohesion between the management and coaching might be a part of the issue.
I've had the same thought.

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am

I did not enjoy watching NO and DET, if this is where the NFL is headed, I want no part of it ..
@PlankMelody

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 am

Servo wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:32 pm I'm seeing a lot of, "Cleveland should have drafted Watson/Trubisky/Wentz/Goff/etc...etc."

And it's just such crap to compare situations in hindsight.
All due respect, this is NOT hindsight for some of us. I can assure you that as a Cleveland fan that I was a HUGE advocate of them going and getting Wentz a year ago and Trubisky this year. I was not passionate about anyone in any class like these last two since Donovan McNabb was an option for us and we blew it then. Wentz and Trubisky were obvious franchise QBs unlike anyone else that's come out the last two years.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 am

skip wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 am
Servo wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:32 pm I'm seeing a lot of, "Cleveland should have drafted Watson/Trubisky/Wentz/Goff/etc...etc."

And it's just such crap to compare situations in hindsight.
All due respect, this is NOT hindsight for some of us. I can assure you that as a Cleveland fan that I was a HUGE advocate of them going and getting Wentz a year ago and Trubisky this year. I was not passionate about anyone in any class like these last two since Donovan McNabb was an option for us and we blew it then. Wentz and Trubisky were obvious franchise QBs unlike anyone else that's come out the last two years.
I'm guessing they figured they could trade up for Trubisky and walk away with both Trubisky and Garrett. Maybe they even asked the Bears what it would cost to move up, which triggered the Bears into moving to 2 before the Browns did.