At what point do you sit LeVeon?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
NanceUSMC
Role Player
Role Player

Re: At what point do you sit LeVeon?

Postby NanceUSMC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:42 am

ArrylT wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm Exactly. I think even in non-PPR you're still going to have an RB with one of the safest floors out there, and definitely top 3 if not the best upside of any RB.

I suppose it depends on the exact scoring format - but in typical non PPR Bells Week IV outdid Gurleys Week IV and his Week V was definitely better. So basically as awesome as Gurley is, imo his floor is still less than Bells and his upside is still less. Maybe his average ppg is better atm, but overall throughout the course of their careers Bells has always been better.

Its nice to have "problems" like that though lol.

Be curious to see how much more of the offense is funnelled through Bell after Big Bens "meltdown".
Very anxious to see the same...

And yes, I admit, it's nice to have the 'problem' of (as one of my league mates called it) my '3 Headed Monster' lol
10 team Non-PPR (1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def), full keeper, 23 man roster, established 2013

QB: Tannehill, Tua
RB: CEH, Swift, Sanders, Bell, Fournette, Etienne
WR: Jones, Hopkins, Chase, D Smith, Bateman, Parker, Fuller, Harry, D Johnson, D Samuel, P Williams, Higgins, Chark
K: Butker
Def: Baltimore, Carolina

Championships: 2015, 2017

2014: 1.01 (Became Watkins)
2015: 1.03, 1.04, 3.04 (Became Gurley, Yeldon, CAP, Robinson UDFA)
2016: 1.10 (Became Fuller)
2017: 1.01, 3.07 (Became Fournette, Henderson)
2018: 2.10 (Became Chark)
2019: 1.04 (Became Harry, Samuel, Williams, Isabella, Johnson)
2020: 1.01, 1.05, 2.01, 3.01 (Became CEH, Swift, Tua, Higgins)
2021: 1.03, 1.08, 2.03, 3.03 (Became Chase, D Smith, Etienne, Bateman)

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:44 am

Pretty sure the answer to this Q is never.
Bell sat the entire offseason so a slow start should have been expected...to be honest I am thankful he didn't get injured and I have 0 questions about putting him in my lineup every week
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:49 pm

yeah, I think the PIT offense has been rather predictable, at home their pass offense comes alive (usually, in times past) where AB, MB and Big Ben usually put up bigger numbers .. and Bell (usually) has his tremendous big number games on the road .. Big Ben and the passing game usually isn't as good .. this has been my blueprint in which PIT offensive starters to be must plays ..

I think as Big Ben struggles you have to play Bell all the time .. because it will effect the passing game more than the run game .. so he will get more opportunities .. so yeah, never is the answer .. just have to lower expectations until Ben comes through the other side of this ..
@PlankMelody