lacy vs rawls vs mckissic

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: lacy vs rawls vs mckissic

Postby Valhalla » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:20 pm

seahawks506 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm I don't remember much about Harvin's time in MIN nor do I fully understand why a guy as talented as Harvin never did anything in Seattle besides his attitude, but here's Rapaport:

"Rapoport reports that Harvin was difficult for offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell to integrate into the Seahawks' offense. He's not your average receiver that runs the entire route tree and can get open on his own. Seattle had to scheme plays to get him the ball, and they were struggling to do so. Pete Carroll and Schneider run a tight program and Harvin apparently didn't get with it."

What I can say is that Seattle typically runs a very vanilla offense. Bevell's playcalling is simple and predictable and doesn't integrate the things I see with Reid in KC motioning and faking Hill/Wilson/Kelce around. There's a lot Seattle can be doing with Lockett and McKissic, but I rarely see plays that make you go "that was schemed specifically for that player". I don't recall McKissic running well between the tackles, and he certainly isn't a traditional pounder so his looks are going to be limited by how Bevell makes use of him. Sometimes they split out a receiving back to run a fly route, which I think was Mckissic's rec TD, so there is hope. But I haven't really seen Bevell maximize this sort of skillset over the years, so all I'm saying is it'll be tough for him to carve out a consistent role.
Solid points. Bevell hasn't really done any favors for Wilson. In fact, I think Wilson saved that coaching staff. They were pushing for Matt Flynn as the future and Tarvaris Jackson as the dependable backup. Wilson stepped in and fixed what would have likely been the end of their coaching time there.

Tennisbuck
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Tennisbuck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:10 am

I think Chris Carson will be the guy next year.
QB: Jimmy G,Mahomes, Andy Dalton, Brisset, and Stidham
RB: Zeke, Saquan, Dalvin Cook, Guice, J.Hill, and Damien Harris
WR: Diggs, DJ Moore, JuJu, Sutton, Fuller, Paris
TE:Hunter Henry, Irv Smith, Herndon

Oddball456
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Oddball456 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 am

Tennisbuck wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:10 am I think Chris Carson will be the guy next year.
Next year?!?! I want to know about next week!

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Slackalacker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am

I hoping a healthy Rawls starts showing how he did when’s he was healthy the last few years. Also I’m stuck starting him this week so I especially hope that’s soon.
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau

BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

Postby BlackOmega » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:03 pm

On one of my teams in a 16 team league with deep rosters I have the entire backfield excepting Carson, so I just hope they pick one to be the lead guy, I'm fine with it being any of them as long as it's obvious who they choose! lol