Week 2 Discussion

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Week 2 Discussion

Postby Friction » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Lions look pretty good on both sides of the ball, though Stafford is inconsistent. They might be able to steal the division away from the Pack this year. Giants are just tough to watch and I thought they would be explosive offensively. Man, that Oline.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Friction wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 pm Lions look pretty good on both sides of the ball, though Stafford is inconsistent. They might be able to steal the division away from the Pack this year. Giants are just tough to watch and I thought they would be explosive offensively. Man, that Oline.
Not getting a good vibe from the Giants either. Their offense is one-dimensional. Terrible line, no run game, Marshall is giving off Andre Johnson-Colts vibes, and Eli is declining. OBJ is their saving grace, but he's not 100%. They could be 0-3 after facing Philadelphia next week.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm

I thought Dallas was an off game for NYG, but if Simien (sp?) and CJ could go nuts like that yesterday, then maybe the line is that bad. Amongst other things if course. So glad i traded Marshall for a first last year which turned into OJ Howard so we will see.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Plank » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Carlos Hyde copying Zeke's feeding cereal gimmick after a 60 yd run .. tired of that already .. heh. Not long runs, but the feeeding thing..
@PlankMelody