DLF Coupon Code!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF Coupon Code!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

At DLF, we know we have the best fantasy community on the planet. There's simply no question about that.

We also know that many of you have not tried out DLF's Premium service/offerings yet. Our goal has always been to provide the very best dynasty content on the Web and our recent user/reader survey tells us that 96% of your say that our value proposition is Excellent and another 96% of you say that you will resubscribe. We couldn't have ever hoped for that type of response! We don't take those numbers for granted and we work hard for your support ... as we can't do what we do without the support of our Premium members. We use that support to attract and retain the best writers, seek out the best developers to develop the best software/utilities and, of course, hosting and platform upgrades to ensure we offer a great experience.

That all said, I have a few $10 off ($19.99 Total) coupon codes kicking around for any of you that are wanting to try DLF Premium service for the next year. These were created for new users to check out our service but will offer them to anyone that has interest until they are gone. The only thing we ask is that you not already have an active Premium membership.

If you are already a Premium member, please feel free to chime (testimonial) in about how DLF has changed your fantasy life or level of competition or simply how you enjoy calling DLF home and wish to support us. After all, the best sales people for what we do will be those of you satisfied members that support us already!

If interested, simply hit us up on our "Contact Us" page and I'll be in touch!

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/contactus/

Thanks so much for choosing DLF as your home!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

onetwothree
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: DLF Coupon Code!

Postby onetwothree » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:33 am

Mentioned this on one of the posts but this is my first season with DLF during the regular season and I'm impressed with the content posted daily. The waiver recommendations are actually guys who are available, not the cookie cutter options other sites are offering that are already rostered in most competitive leagues. Obviously not every player will hit but the methodology for the recommendations will only make you smarter.

If you've been reading this site, you already would've had Cohen and Golladay rostered while owners using the other sites are only now hearing about them.

AZK
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby AZK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 am

The Dynasty Aftermath article is easily my favorite read each and every week during the season, on any site.
Ainslie-Rachlin Law, "Our decisions... are guided by the perceived values at the moment of the decision - not by the potential final value."

Sou1Ca1iber
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Sou1Ca1iber » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Neight wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 am The Dynasty Aftermath article is easily my favorite read each and every week during the season, on any site.
That is one of my favorite articles as well - concise, humorous, and a bunch of quick hits on players at the end (I'd be worried if...).

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 pm

A friend and leaguemate of mine who's team was more or less in the toilet joined DLF prior to this years rookie draft in an effort to increase his knowledge on players, prospects, and general team building, and has since told me that he is amazed with the amount of content and information available to him. His draft, waivers, and mindset have taken a positive turn and he's much more invested and motivated since joining. It is information he loves, but never took the time to look and realize it was available. As a leaguemate, it is great to see him get that much more invested in the league and dynasty overall as a result.

I'm sure many others simply need to give it a chance and they will find the enjoyment and knowledge provided as a great value for the price.

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Postby IBall2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Not going to lie, last summer I was skeptical about paying for a subscription but I felt I had used the forums enough and the free content enough to warrant my donation/subscription to the site and I'm glad I signed up. I've loved all the information you guys have added over the last year and it seems like your continually adding more articles that have different topics or ideas than what you see on other sites. I look forward to reading the new articles each day/week and I'll be renewing my subscription when my current one runs out.

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks for all the input gents. We've got other stuff in the works as well and we're really excited about the eco-system we're creating. This community deserves the best and we're proud to have you all here. Keep the testimonials coming and thanks for the support.

Have received interest in the Coupon Codes and I still have some left!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 pm

I should also mention, we've never turned down a request for a refund if you don't like what you see. That's just the way we do business. DLF is all about customer service ... it's who we ARE not what we are trying to do ... there's a big difference. We stand behind our product and our value proposition. All of you should expect nothing less!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Postby pokerface40 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:12 pm

I like a lot of the content, plus you get ADP and player rankings. The main reason I pay up is to support the site. The forums are awesome and the fact that they are free makes me want to contribute to the site to keep it going.

DLF3000
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby DLF3000 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:07 pm

First and foremost, DLF's customer service is top notch - shockingly good, a rarity these days. When I had technical issues with a promotion, they jumped in and made things right - very right. Great people.

The forums are super active and helpful, and the steady stream of dynasty articles year-round is awesome.

I personally love all the prospect/rookie-related content the most, though there's tons of helpful dynasty content here - and dynasty content is king here, as it should be!

More frequently refreshed and easier-to-read rankings, including devy rankings, has been outstanding to see recently as well.

I've raved about DLF on these excellent forums before and I'm proud to rave about them again!
35 Team Dyn PPR, 3 x Copy SF start 2TE Super Prem (TE 2 PPR, 8pt TD), 6 pt/non-TE TD, 1pt/20 yds pass (300 +3pt), 1pt/10 yds rush/rec (100 +3pt)

Start 12: 1QB 1SFLX 2RB 4WR 2TE 2FLX | 30 Active Roster, unlim Taxi, 3 IR/Out (+) | est. '21 | playoffs '21, '22

QB - J Allen, T Lawrence ...
RB - A Ekeler, S Barkley, J Cook, I Pacheco ...
WR - AJ Brown, C Ridley, G Pickens, C Sutton ...
TE - D Njoku, D Knox ...
® 2024 - | 2025 -

Wile E. Coyote
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Wile E. Coyote » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:01 pm

New member here. I like what I have seen of this website so far. I hadn't planned on doing it, but after reading these testimonials, I submitted my request for a coupon code. Thank you!

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:24 pm

The latest feature that I've enjoyed recently is the Cornerstone Rankings. I don't play in a devy league, but perusing the rankings helps me prioritize which players I'll spend more time reviewing leading up to next year's draft while providing a landscape of how the rookies/journeymen/collegians are valued when lumped together. I'd even like to see them expanded just a bit moving forward.

I'm not sure if it was a totally original idea for DLF, but I've not seen it anywhere else and I think it's a fantastic feature. If you've already got a premium subscription and haven't checked them out you should take a look. If you're thinking about nabbing a coupon for a DLF discount this is just another reason to do so. I've enjoyed my premium subscription for several years now, and find the site to be a value for the price of admission.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

AZK
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby AZK » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 am

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:24 pm The latest feature that I've enjoyed recently is the Cornerstone Rankings.
Didn't realize they added this, just checked it out and it's pretty awesome.
Ainslie-Rachlin Law, "Our decisions... are guided by the perceived values at the moment of the decision - not by the potential final value."

AZK
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby AZK » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 am

DLF3000 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:07 pm First and foremost, DLF's customer service is top notch - shockingly good, a rarity these days. When I had technical issues with a promotion, they jumped in and made things right - very right. Great people.
This is the reason I renew every year, if you email anybody from DLF they solve any issue in a hurry.

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Again, thank you all. We get a lot of questions and help desk tickets but we ALWAYS aim to do right for our members. Sometimes we miss a question or an email but we ARE customer service. There's a very big difference between "being" customer service, and trying to have good customer service. Thankfully, we all share that same customer service gene.

Last call for these coupon codes .... Good luck to all during week two!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder