Other WR not listed / WR2 in Seattle not very fantasy relevant
25%

Total votes: 117

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Seattle #2 WR

Postby DJB » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Just curious on everyone's thoughts on the Seahawks number 2 wr spot. Seems to me its up for grabs. Which WR is it going to be?
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Seattle #2 WR

Postby jcc6fd » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Probably is up for grabs. Lockett is overrated and always hurt, but for some reason seems to have received the label of the incumbent WR2, meaning it's his job to lose. Richardson is finally playing well but is often hurt. J Kearse is a safe yet low ceiling option that won't be fantasy relevant outside of deep leagues.

My main point would be that none of these players are going to help you win in 2017. Baldwin and Graham will dominate targets and Russ and the RBs will continue to run. If Prosise could get healthy I'd like him as a pass catcher over all those WR options, but that's far from a guarantee.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Amara Darboh! In 2018 haha.

I voted for Lockett though I'm not buying him for my roster. I agree with the above sentiments
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm

I think it could be either Lockett or Richardson. They've both shown to have the skills, but both are also chronically injured. Lockett just came off the PUP last week, and last night Richardson dislocated his shoulder on his only catch. I suppose the answer to the OPs question is whomever is healthy between the two.

So far, that hasn't been both at the same time.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BuckeyeNation » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Lockett or Richardson. Richardson is who I'm pulling for, but with either player health might be the deciding factor.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Nobody worth starting.

It will be the Doug & Jimmy show.

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm I think it could be either Lockett or Richardson. They've both shown to have the skills, but both are also chronically injured. Lockett just came off the PUP last week, and last night Richardson dislocated his shoulder on his only catch. I suppose the answer to the OPs question is whomever is healthy between the two.

P-Rich had two catches last night. Not that I'm counting. :shifty:
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:37 pm

I agree with the sentiment that it is whomever is healthy, and if neither Lockett or Richardson are healthy then it is irrelevant anyway. Regardless, unless Lockett is in on the return game and you're in a return yardage league, I have a tough time thinking your doing anything but starting them in a necessity situation and crossing your fingers for one of their inconsistent solid weeks. Definitely wish they would both stay healthy though and make it intriguing...but yeah, it is Jimmy and Dougie.

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:10 pm

M-Dub wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm
Shoreline Steamers wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm I think it could be either Lockett or Richardson. They've both shown to have the skills, but both are also chronically injured. Lockett just came off the PUP last week, and last night Richardson dislocated his shoulder on his only catch. I suppose the answer to the OPs question is whomever is healthy between the two.

My bad. Must have missed one before he laid out. :whistle:

I think it's safe to say that the team would like to see both Richardson and Lockett play ahead of Kearse though. The best thing he's had going for him is availability.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 am

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:10 pm
M-Dub wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm

My bad. Must have missed one before he laid out. :whistle:

I think it's safe to say that the team would like to see both Richardson and Lockett play ahead of Kearse though. The best thing he's had going for him is availability.
True dat. I'm still in search of that elusive, mythical beast known as the Kearse truther. Haha.

I see you're a Lockett owner so I can't blame you for rooting for him. I'm just a lifelong Colorado Buffaloes fan desperately seeking an excuse to keep P-Rich on my final 17-man roster, so I'm sure you can see why I favor Richardson. I also have a side bet with the Lockett owner on who scores more fantasy points this year, but mainly it's a CU thing. We don't use kickers in my league, so I can't even scratch that itch with Mason Crosby. To paraphrase a famous princess, "Help me, Paul Richardson! You're my only hope!"
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

Tsunami
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Tsunami » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:27 am

What is wrong with Darboh exactly? Seems like a fast 3rd round rookie with a clear path to playing time on any other team would be worth something, but Darboh is totally ignored.

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:23 am

Darboh seems like the long term plan. Kearse is likely the guy unless PRich or Lockett can prove capable as blockers.
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:04 am

Tsunami wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:27 am What is wrong with Darboh exactly? Seems like a fast 3rd round rookie with a clear path to playing time on any other team would be worth something, but Darboh is totally ignored.
It was an odd pick. Great measurables, looks the part, but he's a project and doesn't look like he'll be a high volume guy.

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:04 am
Tsunami wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:27 am What is wrong with Darboh exactly? Seems like a fast 3rd round rookie with a clear path to playing time on any other team would be worth something, but Darboh is totally ignored.
It was an odd pick. Great measurables, looks the part, but he's a project and doesn't look like he'll be a high volume guy.
Pretty much this. I don't think there's anything wrong with him at all. But it's a pretty crowded WR room, and Darboh does need some seasoning before he's ready to overtake Richardson/Lockett/Kearse. His will be an interesting case depending on if he shows well in the pre-season. Will they keep him on the 53-man, or risk it and try to land him on the practice squad...

And M-Dub, I actually like both Richardson and Lockett a lot. It's just been hard to determine which is better since both have been hurt a ton. Interestingly, Richardson is on the wire in my league and I've been debating whether or not I'd rather have him over Lockett. With Paul out a few weeks I could probably afford to take him with my last pick of the draft this weekend.

keebs3
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby keebs3 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 pm

As a Seattle fan I can say it could very well be any of the above. I think Richardson showed a lot of great potential late last season. If healthy, Lockett probably has the best path. I've also heard great things out of camp about Darboh.

In the end, I wouldn't trust WR other then Baldwin. I think most of the extra catches are going to Jimmy G. this year. His Redzone TD rate will be way up this year.
The Usurpers-10 team-.5PPR-1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX
Adopted/Rebuilt 2016-2017 | 2018 Runner up

QB: Deshaun Watson -Cam Newton | Baker Mayfield | Daniel Jones
RB: Saquon Barkley | David Johnson -Breida | Duke | Armstead | D. Harris | J. Samuels
WR: DeAndre Hopkins | Keenan Allen | Stefon Diggs -Christian Kirk | JJAW | James Washington | Hurd
TE: Hunter Henry -Austin Hooper | Irv Smith Jr.

Warriors of the Scarlet Eye-10 team-PPR-Best Ball League-2QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX
Est. 2017 | 2018 League Champion :trophy: | 2019 Runner up

QB: Russell Wilson | Baker Mayfield -Carson Wentz
RB: Joe Mixon | Dalvin Cook | Nick Chubb -Mark Ingram | Royce Freeman | Justice Hill | Matt Breida | Bernard | Jonathan Williams
WR: Davante Adams | Mike Evans | Julio Jones -Sammy Watkins | John Brown | DeVante Parker | Deebo Samuel | Nelson Agholor | Terry McLaurin
TE: Evan Engram -Hunter Henry | Ian Thomas | Jacob Hollister