DLF

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 am

Hope you have all been liking our new look and feel, forum activity and perhaps the most aggressive and relevant fantasy content on the web. You've helped to make us THE place to be for all dynasty discussion ... and even beyond dynasty in my opinion (although I may be biased).

We want you to continue to be our Marketing dept. Visit our advertisers often, talk about us to your friends and families and don't be afraid to share our URL on any/every fantasy relevant board you come in contact with. We don't expect you to 'live" on DLF, but we'd love to be your home. Getting our name out in the community to an even greater degree is important to us and that is where you come in. Don't be shy about spreading the word about what we're doing here!

Thank you all for your continued support, input and don't forget to get yourself a set of DLF mugs or a mouse pad for your wife from the DLF store. She'll fall in love with you all over again!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Wolfjack
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: DLF

Postby Wolfjack » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 am

dlf_jeffh wrote:Hope you have all been liking our new look and feel, forum activity and perhaps the most aggressive and relevant fantasy content on the web. You've helped to make us THE place to be for all dynasty discussion ... and even beyond dynasty in my opinion (although I may be biased).

We want you to continue to be our Marketing dept. Visit our advertisers often, talk about us to your friends and families and don't be afraid to share our URL on any/every fantasy relevant board you come in contact with. We don't expect you to 'live" on DLF, but we'd love to be your home. Getting our name out in the community to an even greater degree is important to us and that is where you come in. Don't be shy about spreading the word about what we're doing here!

Thank you all for your continued support, input and don't forget to get yourself a set of DLF mugs or a mouse pad for your wife from the DLF store. She'll fall in love with you all over again!
Loving it a lot and always have! I like the aggressive revitalization of the site - the look and feel, articles, etc. - make it something to brag about. I agree that if we are visiting other sites, we should loudly trumpet our home here at the DLF.

I would also enourage those at pay sites to make more use of the DLF as a league forum site. Its a no brainer for those of us on ESPN, or other free sites, to hold our drafts and what not here at the DLF, but even if using MLF please give some thought to posting your draft recaps and what not here on the DLF. Folks love seeing how a draft turned out and I want the leagues I participate in to be one more resource to other members here.
Lee Deline

2006 United Dynasty League Inaugural Champion
GM of Waterloo Wolves - Member of the United Dynasty League
GM of Waterloo Bandits - Commissioner of the Premier Dynasty League
GM of Waterloo Reapers - Member of the DLF Charter League
GM of Waterloo Storm - Member of the DLF Charter League II