What is your BEST dynasty team?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: What is your BEST dynasty team?

Postby ImaRounder » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:21 am

The startup I just did has me very excited. In a 14 team Superflex, .5 PPR for RB 1 PPR for WR and 1.5 PPR for TE. Add in .5 point for all 1st downs.

Think I was pretty lucky and got great value throughout the draft. I'm also expecting huge seasons from Crow, Alshon, and Cook.

Brady and Rivers
Crowell Cook AP Henry
OBJ Jordy Alshon Benjamin
Ebron

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:40 am

96 Team League: 6 copies of each player so essentially six 16-team leagues into one. Start 7.

QB: Tom Brady
RB: David Johnson, Ezekiel Elliott, Le'Veon Bell, Leonard Fournette
WR: Demaryius Thomas
TE: Greg Olsen

Not only is it my best team, but it's probably the best team in the league. I actually went into the league with full intent to acquire value, and through a few trades here and there, accidentally created a power house. Since it's a contract league, this team will only be together for another year after this one, but still will enjoy it while I can.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

harveyd
Role Player
Role Player

Postby harveyd » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 am

12 Teams, 1.0 PPR, start 1QB/2RB/3WR/FLEX/TE

Newton, Flacco
Gurley, Abdullah, Riddick, Ware, Gore, Jstew, Charles, TWest, Sims, Darkwa, Ellington
AB, Evans, AJG, Keenan, Snead, DJax, Wallace, MLee, Dorsett, Austin
Kelce, Witten, Swoope

I'm lacking a stud RB2 but I think I have some solid depth in one of the most injury prone positions. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with my starters at all the other positions

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 am

I only own 2 teams, this one is the better one. I've been trying to obtain RB's over the past 2 years through trade or draft with zero luck. Any RB with a pulse is EXTREMELY over valued (nothing to do with the scoring system, just that the owners are stuck in re-draft mentality), and you can't trade for a stud RB ppl simply don't trade them. Tried to get Fournette (I offered Julio and I also offered Amari +) and the response was it would make my team "too good" so they simply aren't trading with me. I had the most points scored in the league last year but lost to a team in the semi's that randomly scored the highest point total of the year :sick: . This is part of the reason why I preach to build your team for longevity, "win now" moves are stupid imo b/c there is so much luck involved especially when you get to the playoffs.

QBs: Big Ben, Tyrod Taylor, Wentz, Siemian
WRs: OJB, Julio, AJG, Amari Cooper, ARob, Corey Davis, DeVante Parker, Josh Doctson, John Ross, Martavis Bryant
RBs: David Johnson, D'Onta Foreman, Paul Perkins, Shane Vereen, Rob Kelley, Chris Thompson, McKinnon
TEs: Eifert, OJ Howard, CJ Fiedorowicz, Shaheen

knuckles50
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby knuckles50 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Team 2 in signature. 12 teams began in 2011. 2 time champ.
Team 1
12 team, 1/2 ppr 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wr, 1 flex, 1 te
QBs-Brees,Luck,Bridgewater
RBs- LeVeon,Ingram,R. Freeman,Thompson,Riddick,Conner,Walton,J. Jackson,Dixon
WRs- Evans,A Rob,Parker,Hurns,Sutton,Pettis,Moncrief,Treadwell,Sanu,Tavon,Dorsett,Carroo
TEs- Gronk,Kittle,Butt

Team 2
12 team 1 qb, 2rbs,v 3wrs, 1te
Qbs- Brees,Cam,Cousins,Jackson
Rbs- Gurley,Zeke,Kamara,McCaffery,Hunt,Shady
Wrs-A. Brown,Evans,C. Davis,Watkins,Goodwin,Woods,Washington,Treadwell,Jordy
Te- Gronk,Kittle,ASJ

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:06 pm

The one in my Sig. 20 Team Superflex, start 2 TE. I took 2nd in 2013/2014/2015 and finally won in 2016.

QB - Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Le'Veon Bell, David Johnson, Mark Ingram
WR - AJ Green, Odell Beckham Jr, Terrelle Pryor, DeVante Parker
TE - Delanie Walker, Zach Ertz
PS - Moritz Boehringer

I took over the team as a rebuild in 2010, and it was a mess. I joined here in 2011 and asked a million questions. Since then I've made tons of trades. I generally trade my picks and don't draft players. Out of my current roster I have only drafted Green and Parker. If I do draft I try to pick the top QB's in the draft and then trade them for a fortune, its worked out well for me. I used to have a diary of sorts that listed all my moves through the years, but decided a couple years ago to quit. My most recent trade was me giving Cam/Miller/Dez for Carr/Johnson. Now I'm in talks of trading Ben/2018 1st for a top 3 pick this year, so I do lots and lots of trading. I owe a lot of this team to the guys/gals on here that have helped me throughout the years.
20 Team Superflex (1/2 PPR / 6pt TD's)
11 Starters - QB 1(2), RB 2(4), WR 2(5), TE 2(3)

QB - Kirk Cousins, Deshaun Watson
RB - Christian McCaffrey, JK Dobbins, Tony Pollard, Jaylen Warren
WR - Odell Beckham, Adam Thielen, Allen Robinson, Donavan Peoples-Jones
TE - Mark Andrews, Jonnu Smith

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Never Veto wrote: ↑Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:06 pm The one in my Sig. 20 Team Superflex, start 2 TE. I took 2nd in 2013/2014/2015 and finally won in 2016.

QB - Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger
RB - Le'Veon Bell, David Johnson, Mark Ingram
WR - AJ Green, Odell Beckham Jr, Terrelle Pryor, DeVante Parker
TE - Delanie Walker, Zach Ertz
PS - Moritz Boehringer

I took over the team as a rebuild in 2010, and it was a mess. I joined here in 2011 and asked a million questions. Since then I've made tons of trades. I generally trade my picks and don't draft players. Out of my current roster I have only drafted Green and Parker. If I do draft I try to pick the top QB's in the draft and then trade them for a fortune, its worked out well for me. I used to have a diary of sorts that listed all my moves through the years, but decided a couple years ago to quit. My most recent trade was me giving Cam/Miller/Dez for Carr/Johnson. Now I'm in talks of trading Ben/2018 1st for a top 3 pick this year, so I do lots and lots of trading. I owe a lot of this team to the guys/gals on here that have helped me throughout the years.
After seeing this team in a 20 team league I don't wanna hear any crap about the Mastodons from anyone anymore! Lol Nice job!
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – πŸ†
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – πŸ₯ˆ

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – πŸ†
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – πŸ₯ˆ

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0

knuckles50
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby knuckles50 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 am

I also have this team in a 24 man league start 1 qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 rb/wr/te flex.

QB- Winston, Dalton
RB- Hyde, Coleman, Gore
WR- Julio, Jordy, Evans, Pryor, Treadwell, Austin
TE- Gronk

And a top 3, full IDP roster.
Team 1
12 team, 1/2 ppr 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wr, 1 flex, 1 te
QBs-Brees,Luck,Bridgewater
RBs- LeVeon,Ingram,R. Freeman,Thompson,Riddick,Conner,Walton,J. Jackson,Dixon
WRs- Evans,A Rob,Parker,Hurns,Sutton,Pettis,Moncrief,Treadwell,Sanu,Tavon,Dorsett,Carroo
TEs- Gronk,Kittle,Butt

Team 2
12 team 1 qb, 2rbs,v 3wrs, 1te
Qbs- Brees,Cam,Cousins,Jackson
Rbs- Gurley,Zeke,Kamara,McCaffery,Hunt,Shady
Wrs-A. Brown,Evans,C. Davis,Watkins,Goodwin,Woods,Washington,Treadwell,Jordy
Te- Gronk,Kittle,ASJ

justdex
Rookie
Rookie

Postby justdex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:22 am

Sig was end of last season and this is where I currently sit after expanding IDP and rosters with if.

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Stafford
RB- Demarco Murray, Jordan Howard, Leonard Fournette, Jeremy Hill, Joe Williams
WR- Julio, OBJ, ARob, Corey Davis, Martavis Bryant, Juju Smith-Schuster, Chris Godwin, Taywon Taylor
TE- Gronk, OJ Howard, Ebron
K- Justin Tucker
DEF- Falcons, Rams

DL- JJ Watt, Joey Bosa, Danielle Hunter
LB- Kuechly, Deion Jones, Rueben Foster, Jarrad Davis
DB- Jamal Adams, Keanu Neal, Reshad Jones

Plus these new free agent additions
Jags D
Byron Jones
DJ Pumphrey
JJ Nelson
Dwayne Allen
14 team dynasty. All TD's 6 points. Adjusted IDP points. Points for all return yards and scores.
Starting lineup 1QB/ 2RB/ 2WR/ 1FLEX(RB/WR/TE)/ 1TE 1K/1DEF 2DL/2LB/2DB 1FLEX(DL/LB/DB)

Roster
QB- Aaron Rodgers, Stafford, Tom Brady

RB- Saquon Barkley, Nick Chubb, James Connor, Leonard Fournette, Justice Hill

WR- OBJ, Juju, Stefon Diggs, ARob, Corey Davis, DJ Moore, Quincy Enunwa, AJ Brown, Antonio Callaway, Hakeem Butler, Isaiah McKenzie, Josh Reynolds

TE- OJ Howard, Ebron,

K- Justin Tucker, Greg Zuerlein

DEF- Jags, Browns, Lions

DL- JJ Watt, Joey Bosa, Danielle Hunter

LB- Kuechly, Deion Jones, Devin White, Rueben Foster, Fred Warner

DB- Jamal Adams, Keanu Neal, Jessie Bates, John Johnson