Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Ezekiel Elliott - Possible Suspension

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:04 am

I guess Goodell gotta flex his small white bleep on these young black men though. You do you Roger. Suspend them for smoking natural plants and trying to live like normal people.

spotxc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby spotxc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 pm

U own zeke? Lol

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm

I would assume a relative of the Ewok. I have him on my one of my teams, but I don't think he (nor any other entertainer) would defend me, so not going to bend over backwards to defend a complete stranger either. Regardless, it's a wake up call or a future sign of things to come. I would bet on the latter as he has shown to be far from the sharpest tool in the shed.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Friction wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm I would assume a relative of the Ewok. I have him on my one of my teams, but I don't think he (nor any other entertainer) would defend me, so not going to bend over backwards to defend a complete stranger either. Regardless, it's a wake up call or a future sign of things to come. I would bet on the latter as he has shown to be far from the sharpest tool in the shed.
Yes because punching someone as a rich famous 21 year old means you're dumb. So much judgment cast by these forum saints. :roll:

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Hey I agree with you that there can be some judgement (good and bad) on these forums and the public in general. That said, i think most smart people would avoid these situations all together given the opportunity and financial gain. If you handed me just $100k right now and said a stipulation is you cannot go near a club/ bar/strip club, it would be the easiest temptation to avoid. Now are there plenty of other potential problem places or situations one can get into, ahem women for example, yes there are. The club scene is easily the worst wrong place, wrong time location. What happened to just posting belly pics on social media for attention?
Valhalla's Father

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am You guys need to get out more. Of course, you're also not loaded and famous like Zeke so it would be a different experience for you.
When you become a celebrity, no doubt there is a different set of rules. Some celebrity professions can turn "bad" behavior into lucrative self-promotion. As an NFL player, if what you are doing upsets the masses, you must be punished. Been this way since the Randy Moss/Allen Iverson era. It is what it is, want more money than any of us will ever make and not have to work a 9 to 5? These are the conditions. On the flip side though, I can see why it can be hard to conform to rules when you have never been forced to follow them your whole life because you are good at football and then they dump seeming never-ending money on you and the public and women and whatever else comes left and right, but then you expect these multi-millionaires in their young 20's to not screw up. It is kind of setting some of them up for failure but no one said the money didn't come with conditions

"Can't even enjoy myself at a party unless
I'm on the dance floor hot a** vest
You think I'm freakin' these chicks right?
I'try not to brush against they chest
You get a lawsuit for s*** like that, I feel trapped"
-Jay-Z ("Lucky Me" 1998)
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
*5 leagues (est. 2015, '17, '18, '18, '22, 6 total 'ships)

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
QB: J. Fields, B. Mayfield, G. Smith, M. Mariota, S. Darnold
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman
TE: T.J. Hockenson, K. Pitts, H. Henry
DL: M. Parsons, Q. Williams, D. Buckner, R. Gary
LB: F. Oluokun, R. Smith, A. Anzalone. L. David
DB: B. Baker, J. Metellus, R. Grant

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:00 pm
Friction wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm I would assume a relative of the Ewok. I have him on my one of my teams, but I don't think he (nor any other entertainer) would defend me, so not going to bend over backwards to defend a complete stranger either. Regardless, it's a wake up call or a future sign of things to come. I would bet on the latter as he has shown to be far from the sharpest tool in the shed.
Yes because punching someone as a rich famous 21 year old means you're dumb. So much judgment cast by these forum saints. :roll:
LOL...Punching anyone is called assault and yes it's dumb at any age. By a Devil or a Saint. :lol:

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Once we have lived as adults in what is the "real world" of American society and had bills and responsibilities we would definitely act much different than these guys. Also, we debate for fun so obviously we are analytical people. As a professional athlete, what kind of society have you been integrated into? Not the same one as us. A circus and they won't even rent cars to men under 25 because it is statistically shown that we are risk-taking crazy people at that age (as men). Most of these guys manage to avoid the controversies with help from the league, agents, family, etc, but some people seem to want to rebel. Can't say I blame them too much but at the same time, you screw up your chances, that's your fault. You can easily see what the expectations are

12 Team SF, PPR, TE Prem., DT prem., IDP Start 10, QB, 1SF, 2-4 RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB, 1 IDPflex
RB: T. Etienne, T. Pollard, S. Barkley, J.Jacobs A. Jones, , A. Gibson, D. Harris, Z. Moss, E. Elliott
WR: G. Wilson, T. Higgins, T. McLaurin C. Kirk, D. Hopkins, K. Toney. K. Osborn, M. Hardman

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am You guys need to get out more. Of course, you're also not loaded and famous like Zeke so it would be a different experience for you.
I'll just throw in my 2 cents about getting into a bar fight considering I've worked as a bartender for the last 2+ years. Getting into fights is NOT normal for anyone. It is a rare thing and typically both parties involved have had too much to drink. I see maybe one fight a month at a bar that serves a few thousand people on the weekend. Do with that what you will...

I think it is perfectly fair to question Zeke's maturity given the increasing number of issues (however small we think they are). There is a pattern of behavior developing here that fairly leaves owners wondering when the next potential issue is going to take place.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 pm

osubuckeyeman wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm
Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:00 pm
LOL...Punching anyone is called assault and yes it's dumb at any age. By a Devil or a Saint. :lol:
Their job IS assault. Football is controlled violence, of which they have been rewarded for their whole life. Not saying they should be able to assault people, but you have to be trained to act with violence to be a football player at all. Took me like 5 years after football to get out of that mindset. Now it is foreign to me.

_yeti
All Pro
All Pro

Postby _yeti » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

skip wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm
I'll just throw in my 2 cents about getting into a bar fight considering I've worked as a bartender for the last 2+ years. Getting into fights is NOT normal for anyone. It is a rare thing and typically both parties involved have had too much to drink. I see maybe one fight a month at a bar that serves a few thousand people on the weekend. Do with that what you will...

I think it is perfectly fair to question Zeke's maturity given the increasing number of issues (however small we think they are). There is a pattern of behavior developing here that fairly leaves owners wondering when the next potential issue is going to take place.

Is it likely that super famous pro athletes are likely a target of provocation for drunk guys though?nHis maturity issue is he thinks he can go to the same places that other people his age go. He can't.

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm

That dude probably deserved to get knocked out. Zeke is a hero in my eyes. Football players are not saints. Who cares if he's out brawling with people. Gronk is spreading aids like wildfire and people praise him. Ben has been linked to rape twice and Steelers fans adore him. Zeke is a 21 year old violent athlete being treated like god right now. It's okay if he has some maturity issues over the next few years. Who cares? He's still going to feast on the field and that's all that matters. Roger will have his little say in the matter because he's a slave owner and gets his nuts off on controlling these players despite being a bigger piece of bleep than any of these athletes.

StableOfRBs
Starter
Starter

Postby StableOfRBs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Well this took a weird turn
Greek Mythology League - Heracles - 2QB/3RB/4WR/2TE/2Flex/2DT/2DE/4LB/2CB/2S/1DFlex:
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/13740#1

Marvel vs. DC League - Lords of Order - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1SFlex/2Flex/1DT/2DE/3LB/1CB/2S/1DFlex:
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/58114#1

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm That dude probably deserved to get knocked out. Zeke is a hero in my eyes. Football players are not saints. Who cares if he's out brawling with people. Gronk is spreading aids like wildfire and people praise him. Ben has been linked to rape twice and Steelers fans adore him. Zeke is a 21 year old violent athlete being treated like god right now. It's okay if he has some maturity issues over the next few years. Who cares? He's still going to feast on the field and that's all that matters. Roger will have his little say in the matter because he's a slave owner and gets his nuts off on controlling these players despite being a bigger piece of bleep than any of these athletes.
Gronk is spreading chlamydia like wildfire and people praise him. Fixed it for you.
Valhalla's Father

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Friction wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm
Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm That dude probably deserved to get knocked out. Zeke is a hero in my eyes. Football players are not saints. Who cares if he's out brawling with people. Gronk is spreading aids like wildfire and people praise him. Ben has been linked to rape twice and Steelers fans adore him. Zeke is a 21 year old violent athlete being treated like god right now. It's okay if he has some maturity issues over the next few years. Who cares? He's still going to feast on the field and that's all that matters. Roger will have his little say in the matter because he's a slave owner and gets his nuts off on controlling these players despite being a bigger piece of bleep than any of these athletes.
Gronk is spreading chlamydia like wildfire and people praise him. Fixed it for you.
Lol. I mean which is worse? Zeke knocking out some probably mouthy fool at a bar. Or Gronk destroying your daughter's vagina forever?