How to make a taxi squad position on ESPN or NFL.com

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Adidas95
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

How to make a taxi squad position on ESPN or NFL.com

Postby Adidas95 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:34 am

I want to implement a taxi squad position to my league but most of us are not willing to commit to a fantasy site that is not free

brofinator
Rookie
Rookie

Re: How to make a taxi squad position on ESPN or NFL.com

Postby brofinator » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 am

I use ESPN for a league and we track our taxi squads via an Excel spreadsheet. It does get messy though because the players on the taxi squad will have to be kept on waivers, so when looking to add a FA, you have to go check with the taxi squad sheet first to make sure who you are adding isn't already on a taxi.

Adidas95
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Adidas95 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:24 am

brofinator wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 am I use ESPN for a league and we track our taxi squads via an Excel spreadsheet. It does get messy though because the players on the taxi squad will have to be kept on waivers, so when looking to add a FA, you have to go check with the taxi squad sheet first to make sure who you are adding isn't already on a taxi.
I was thinking of adding another bench position for a taxi while I keep a list of everyone's taxis

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:24 am

For ESPN, I think your choices are to add to the roster limit but hold everyone accountable for not starting their taxi squad players (you'll likely want to supplement with a shared Google doc or something similar), or create an additional team or two that doesn't play anyone with all the taxi squad players on it (again, need to track outside the system).
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:01 pm

We keep track of draft picks and practice squad rosters in a Google doc.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd