Toughest Players to Trade

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Pantherbro13
Starter
Starter

Re: Toughest Players to Trade

Postby Pantherbro13 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Kramer wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:27 am The old guard of WRs: DT, Alshon, Dez
Jordy Nelson belongs here as well. WR1 still but no one wants to pay that price for him anymore. Fine I'll still hold onto him.
12 team PPR/40 player roster/5 round rookie draft

QB
- Josh Allen/Anthony Richardson
RB - Bijan Robinson/Javonte Williams/Joe Mixon/Brian Robinson/Samaje Perine/Kendre Miller/Chase Brown
WR - Ja’Marr Chase/DJ Moore/DeVonta Smith/Zay FlowersJosh Downs/Tank Dell/Skyy Moore/Dontayvion Wicks/Trey Palmer
TE - TJ Hockenson/Sam LaPorta/Cole Kmet
K - Harrison Butker
DL - Myles Garrett/Jeffrey Simmons/Brian Burns/Christian Barmore/Ed Oliver
LB - Shaq Thompson/Ivan Pace Jr/Pete Werner/Christian Harris/Blake Cashman/Cole Holcomb/Micah McFadden
DB - Kyle Dugger/Jevon Holland/Reed Blankenship/Kyle Hamilton/Dax Hill/Jalen Thompson/Amani Hooker
IR -
TS - Isaiah Likely/Isaiah Spiller/Xavier Gipson

2024 Draft picks - 1st (x2), 2nd (x4), 3rd, 4th

TheChicken
Captain
Captain

Re: Toughest Players to Trade

Postby TheChicken » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Well, as a contender I traded a 2nd for J Forsett a couple of seasons ago .... He helped me win the league. I also traded for S Bradford last year, mid season in an SFlex (also a 2nd) and he helped me win the league and I traded for J Nelson last off-season and paid 'too much' according to most of the league. Although saying a that I agree that trying to sell players that are producing unexpectedly is very tough ..... And J Nelson is worth way more than his trade value.

I will add M Ingram. If you actively try and sell, then you'll be met with derisory offers.
99 problems but your 10 team league ain't one!