Enunwa Value

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
DynaChee
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Enunwa Value

Postby DynaChee » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:15 pm

I would buy for any mid to late 2nd pick.

I would sell for any 1st which wont be getting so otherwise he's a hold. I

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Postby mullmania » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:57 pm

I kind of think he's about the same. I'm a Jets fan and owner if that's worth anything (It isn't)

While he may get a target share upgrade, losing Decker will make the defense key in on him even more and as we saw with Adams 2 years when he lost Jordy, that could hurt things.

Not to mention the Jets are looking to be a dumpster fire of epic proptions.

For PPR he could get some garbage time targets but he's being thrust into a #1 role without Marshall and Decker now?

Good luck.

rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rubber_duck » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:28 am
rubber_duck wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 am I'm not seeing very many people stepping up to the plate in support of Quincy's overall talent as a wide receiver. Most of the arguments in favor of him are due to the lack of other receiving talent on the team and the opinion that the Jets are generally horrible.

Valuations based on these types of things do not make me want to run out and offer a 1st round pick. However, there may be someone in my league (or yours) that would pay a decent rookie pick for this type of situation.

If I were looking to buy, then I stand by the earlier statement of #18 and up. If I were selling, then I'd hope to find someone that wants to take more but may ultimately accept a #18 - #24.
He's 6'2 225 and ran a 4.45

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/qui ... id=2543828
I'm not sure what you are getting at with the combine stats. Are his physical traits being provided to show he has solid skills as a wide receiver?

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:19 pm

I don't hate Enunwa, but I recommend his owners keep their expectations in check for '17. The Jets offense will be such a dumpster fire that I'm guessing they won't be able to produce even one thousand yard receiver.

I feel bad for Forte. Usually decorated veterans of his caliber are chasing a shot at a ring when they leave their original team at the end of their career. Instead, he's stuck on what will probably be the worst team in the league, and the worst team he's ever been on, period. smh
Last edited by ninotoreS on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 pm

I get the opportunity, and Enunwa is actually solid. But I don't think I could be desperate enough to regularly start a Jets WR. A 2nd is the most I'd pay.

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:59 pm

People are more optimistic than I am, and I like Enunwa. This offense is going to be horrible. 3 and outs will be common and touchdowns will be few and far between. Other teams will be slowing down pace and trying to get out without injuries. I do not see a 1K yard WR. He will have a tough time as a first time top option with poor balls coming his way. WR3 would be a very good year for him, with a hopeful uptick with improved QB come 2018...who will be a rookie and have his own challenges ahead of him.

Call me a pessimist, but I'd take the under on 2.5 wins. If people look at the actual roster their eyes will hurt.

HereForTheComments
Captain
Captain

Postby HereForTheComments » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm

FiremanEd wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:59 pm People are more optimistic than I am, and I like Enunwa. This offense is going to be horrible. 3 and outs will be common and touchdowns will be few and far between. Other teams will be slowing down pace and trying to get out without injuries. I do not see a 1K yard WR. He will have a tough time as a first time top option with poor balls coming his way. WR3 would be a very good year for him, with a hopeful uptick with improved QB come 2018...who will be a rookie and have his own challenges ahead of him.

Call me a pessimist, but I'd take the under on 2.5 wins. If people look at the actual roster their eyes will hurt.

Their QB play would have to be atrocious to not have a WR get 1k yards. Even Kenny Britt pulled off 1k and the rams were awful.... really awful.
Team 1: 10th Year: 10 Team, PPR
2014: 3rd, 2015: 2nd, 2016: League Champion, 2017: 7th, 2018: 3rd, 2019: 5th, 2020: League Champion, 2021: 4th, 2022: 5th

QB: Aaron Rodgers Matthew Stafford, Brock Purdy
RB: Tony Pollard, Cam Akers, Ezekiel Elliott, Javonte Williams, Kyren Williams, Chuba Hubbard
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Allen Lazard , Michael Gallup, Donavan Peoples-Jones, Tyler Boyd, Romeo Doubs, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, VDS
TE: Dalton Shultz, Mike Gesicki

2019 picks: 1.1, 2.3, 3.5
2024 picks:
Round 1: (1)
Round 2: (1)
Round 3: (1)

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 pm

HereForTheComments wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm
FiremanEd wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:59 pm People are more optimistic than I am, and I like Enunwa. This offense is going to be horrible. 3 and outs will be common and touchdowns will be few and far between. Other teams will be slowing down pace and trying to get out without injuries. I do not see a 1K yard WR. He will have a tough time as a first time top option with poor balls coming his way. WR3 would be a very good year for him, with a hopeful uptick with improved QB come 2018...who will be a rookie and have his own challenges ahead of him.

Their QB play would have to be atrocious to not have a WR get 1k yards. Even Kenny Britt pulled off 1k and the rams were awful.... really awful.
It will be, and a number of teams didn't have a 1K WR. I'm not saying you can't believe he's a shoe in for it, I'm just saying I'm not confident that it happens.

HereForTheComments
Captain
Captain

Postby HereForTheComments » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

FiremanEd wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 pm
HereForTheComments wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm

It will be, and a number of teams didn't have a 1K WR. I'm not saying you can't believe he's a shoe in for it, I'm just saying I'm not confident that it happens.
Surprisingly the Texans and Jags were two teams who didn't have 1k receivers, but they barely missed. On the other hand, the Broncos had 2 1k receivers and their qb play was pretty bad, as well.
Team 1: 10th Year: 10 Team, PPR
2014: 3rd, 2015: 2nd, 2016: League Champion, 2017: 7th, 2018: 3rd, 2019: 5th, 2020: League Champion, 2021: 4th, 2022: 5th

QB: Aaron Rodgers Matthew Stafford, Brock Purdy
RB: Tony Pollard, Cam Akers, Ezekiel Elliott, Javonte Williams, Kyren Williams, Chuba Hubbard
WR: CeeDee Lamb, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Allen Lazard , Michael Gallup, Donavan Peoples-Jones, Tyler Boyd, Romeo Doubs, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, VDS
TE: Dalton Shultz, Mike Gesicki

2019 picks: 1.1, 2.3, 3.5
2024 picks:
Round 1: (1)
Round 2: (1)
Round 3: (1)

ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Postby ninotoreS » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:10 am

HereForTheComments wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm Their QB play would have to be atrocious to not have a WR get 1k yards.
McCown injuries at this point are like the sun setting in the west. Now imagine Hackenberg or Petty at QB. Atrocious play? It's a comfortable bet.

As for Britt on the Rams, keep in mind he benefited from defenses being more concerned with stopping Gurley than him. Gurley struggled last year ofc, but opposing defenses continued prioritizing stopping the run over the pass all season against the Rams. I doubt Bilal Powell and old man Forte will loom large enough in the minds of opposing DCs to grant the Jets' receivers a similar benefit.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Chris_R
MVP
MVP

Postby Chris_R » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 am

Goddard wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 am I would hold him for right now. He's going to be the #1 option and should be a decent flex play. You should be able to get more during the season when other owners need WR help. If I were to move him, I'd rather package him with something else and go after bigger fish. Swapping him for a 2nd, is at best an even swap and you might regret it later if he has a good season.
Bingo. Odds of him outplaying that 2nd rounder are very high. He's going to get 1000 yards there this year fairly easy with a great chance to improve his situation going into free agency. Hard to see his value not increasing. As you said I'd wait until in season when people need a producing WR or in the follpwing off season when his value will be higher. There is a ton of garbage stats to he had here, he's going to be a very useful fantasy player in 2017.
12 Team ppr Dynasty IDP Superflex
1 QB, 1 QB/RB, 1 RB, 1 WR, RB/WR, WR/TE, 1 TE, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DL/LB/DB

QB: Dak Prescott/Kyler Murray
RB: Jonathan Taylor/James Robinson/D'Onta Foreman/Chris Hubbard/Keontay Ingram
WR: Jamar Chase/Diontae Johnson/Amron St Brown/Courtland Sutton/Rondale Moore/Donovan Peoples-Jones/Christian Watson
TE: Dalton Schultz/Gerald Everett/Greg Dulcich/Jeremy Ruckert

DL: Joey Bosa/Khalil Mack
LB: Leighton Vander Esch/Tremaine Edmunds/Blake Martinez/Telvin Smith/Sean Lee
DB: Earl Thomas/Keanu Neal/Minkah Fitzpatrick/John Johnson

Picks: 2023(three)

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:21 pm

HereForTheComments wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm Their QB play would have to be atrocious to not have a WR get 1k yards. Even Kenny Britt pulled off 1k and the rams were awful.... really awful.
San Francisco's leading WR last season was Jeremy Kerley with...667 yards. When you have a dumpster fire of WR's, it's very possible for them to be exactly that.

Chris_R
MVP
MVP

Postby Chris_R » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Cameron Giles wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:21 pm
HereForTheComments wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:15 pm Their QB play would have to be atrocious to not have a WR get 1k yards. Even Kenny Britt pulled off 1k and the rams were awful.... really awful.
San Francisco's leading WR last season was Jeremy Kerley with...667 yards. When you have a dumpster fire of WR's, it's very possible for them to be exactly that.

Enunwa had 869 yards last year with atrocious QB play and more competition for targets/touches. What reason would anyone have to believe he would be worse? That's a valuable commodity that usually in the off season gets devalued hut as someone said once the season starts and people's rookie picks aren't producing things change. On top of being pretty consistent he had 5 games over 15 points in ppr leagues. I'd say he has a pretty high floor all things considered.
12 Team ppr Dynasty IDP Superflex
1 QB, 1 QB/RB, 1 RB, 1 WR, RB/WR, WR/TE, 1 TE, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DL/LB/DB

QB: Dak Prescott/Kyler Murray
RB: Jonathan Taylor/James Robinson/D'Onta Foreman/Chris Hubbard/Keontay Ingram
WR: Jamar Chase/Diontae Johnson/Amron St Brown/Courtland Sutton/Rondale Moore/Donovan Peoples-Jones/Christian Watson
TE: Dalton Schultz/Gerald Everett/Greg Dulcich/Jeremy Ruckert

DL: Joey Bosa/Khalil Mack
LB: Leighton Vander Esch/Tremaine Edmunds/Blake Martinez/Telvin Smith/Sean Lee
DB: Earl Thomas/Keanu Neal/Minkah Fitzpatrick/John Johnson

Picks: 2023(three)

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Chris_R wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:36 pm Enunwa had 869 yards last year with atrocious QB play and more competition for targets/touches. What reason would anyone have to believe he would be worse? That's a valuable commodity that usually in the off season gets devalued hut as someone said once the season starts and people's rookie picks aren't producing things change. On top of being pretty consistent he had 5 games over 15 points in ppr leagues. I'd say he has a pretty high floor all things considered.
We don't know how some players react when they become the focus of team defense. I think Enunwa is solid. If someone is going to produce, he's my bet. But I wouldn't be surprised if nobody on the Jets is worth anything in fantasy next season.

black_swan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby black_swan » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:55 pm

The dude's main limitation is an unpronounceable last name. I'm sure if Q-tip or Q-ball caught on- we'd see a ADP more reflective of his skill-set/situation.