Enunwa Value

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ninotoreS
Legend
Legend

Re: Enunwa Value

Postby ninotoreS » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:11 am

I wouldn't pay more than a fifth for Enunwa, and would be more comfortable leaving him on the wire and placing him on a watch-list.

Going into last season, much of Enunwa's starry-eyed sleeper appeal was based on the perception that he had no real competition for targets. Robby Anderson's modest emergence, plus Kearse's signing and 65 catches, eradicates that. Assuming the Jets retain him, Enunwa will enter this offseason third (or even fourth) on the WR depth-chart, in an offense that only averaged 225 yards passing per game with McCown under center.

Also note Enunwa is a restricted free-agent. The tender he's offered will tell us whether or not the Jets truly perceive him to have any real potential.

And, of course, it is highly likely the Jets will take a few WRs in this year's draft. A WR picked in round 1 or 2 would probably immediately slot in ahead of Enunwa in camp.

Enunwa had a narrow window of a chance last year to make a place for himself in the league. But he got injured, and Robby Anderson appears to have swiped that chance instead. It is plausible the '16 season ends up the best season of Quincy Enunwa's career.
"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure."
- Sun Tzu, 469 BCE

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Enunwa Value

Postby Goddard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 am

I'd stay away...that injury was no joke and do we even know if he's going to be healthy enough to return next year?