Memorial Day Sale!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Memorial Day Sale!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Thu May 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello all you DLF'ers!

Firstly, on this very special upcoming Memorial Day weekend when we honor those that who died serving in our armed forces, we'd like to thank not only them for their greatest sacrifice for love of country, but we'd also like to extend a warm thank you to all of you that are currently serving as well. No greater patriot exists than one willing to lay their life on the line for their country! :clap:

Thank you!

Secondly, thank you ALL for calling DLF home and being a part of this great community!

Starting tonight (Thursday) at midnight, DLF is offering a four-day Memorial Day sale!!

New DLF subscribers using coupon code MEMORIAL2017 will receive $10 off our standard $29.99 subscription price. This subscription gives you full access to DLF for the next year for only $19.99!

In our recent survey, 96% of respondents indicated that DLF's value proposition was excellent at $29.99 and the same percentage of respondents indicated that they would be resubscribing again! We couldn't have dreamed of reaching those results. There's no greater compliment than a happy Premium member who chooses to support us year over year. We work very hard to earn your continued business and we continue to endeavor to keep the price low for maximum affordability to all.

But don't wait! This sale ends at midnight on Monday, Memorial Day. That's a full four days to take advantage of this offer.

If you are currently a premium member, let others know here (as a reply) why you are a subscriber. The more that support DLF, the more we can continue to add great writers, services, content, podcasts, tools/utilities and infrastructure. When other sites go dark, that is when DLF is just getting started as you've noticed, yet again, this 'off-season'. It's a labor of love and we're proving that 365 days a year.

Let's generate some buzz here and continue to grow this community!

Thank you to all community members, Premium member or not. We couldn't do what we do without you!

And once again, thank you to all of our men and women serving in the armed forces, currently and in the past!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Memorial Day Sale!

Postby dlf_kenm » Fri May 26, 2017 7:52 am

Updated, this coupon code can be used by both New and Existing DLF Premium subscribers to receive a 33% discount off of the normal DLF Premium subscription price!

Click Here to go directly to the subscription page with the coupon code MEMORIAL2017.

Thanks to all of you, and especially to those who serve and protect all of us through service in the military, past and present!

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri May 26, 2017 7:53 am

Getting a fair response to our Memorial Day sale. C'mon all forum members that haven't tried Premium yet ... show DLF some love and help support what we're doing here!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Fri May 26, 2017 9:53 am

I'll chime in.

This is either the 3rd or 4th year I've subscribed to DLF as a premium member I believe? I've been a fantasy football player for for over 20 years, so I'm one of those dinosaurs that used to scour the sports pages for stats, scores, and to determine who to chase off waivers. I also used to buy several fantasy football mags to read for information and enjoyment and the cost of those magazines added up pretty quickly.

For about the price of two of those magazines I used to buy, I can get a years worth of articles, updated rankings, and the opportunity to ask the DLF staff directly about any dynasty questions I may have. I do try not to abuse that privilege though! To me, I feel there's plenty of value here at DLF for the subscription price, and the site keeps evolving and growing. Just in the last year several podcasts have been added to the lineup, as well as a Roto-style stream of player updates and news (with better commentary), and a new UI that's pretty good looking and functional in my opinion. Those are just a few improvements I can think of offhand.

I'm happy to support the work of Ken, the Jeffs, Austin, George, and too many others to mention for what I believe is a reasonable price. And with these sales that are offered you even have the opportunity to try out DLF Premium for a discount. I'll keep buying because I enjoy what they're selling. Keep up the great work DLF, and thank you!
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri May 26, 2017 9:59 am

Thanks for your comment Steamer. We appreciate you taking the time to offer up your thoughts and testimonial. We really do care about our value proposition and building the best, most knowledgeable, community on the planet. We've made a lot of progress but there's a lot of work left to do.

We also like our members and readers know that DLF is built upon some very firm and important value pillars such as ethics, honesty, integrity and quality customer service. What's important about that is it's not something we are trying to do, it's something we ARE and there's a big difference there. The moment those pillars have to be compromised is the day we turn off the lights.

Thanks again
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Mon May 29, 2017 9:12 am

Just a reminder, this is the final day of the Memorial Day sale. It will be open until Midnight tonight. Thanks all!