2017 Running Back Report

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Dynos
Role Player
Role Player

Re: 2017 Running Back Report

Postby Dynos » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:21 am

really nice job, i got foreman in a trade after reading your report. Traded mack and my 3rd 2018 for foreman and 4th 2018!

very nice job!
2019 Champion! 2022 Champion!

Team 1: Superflex, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex WR/TE,1 Sflex

QB:P. Mahomes, R.Tannehill, J.Hurts
RB: E.Elliott,James Robinson, Chris Carson, L.Fournette, T.Etienne , Tony Pollard,hassan haskins,donta foreman, jaylen warren
WR: Justin Jefferson A.J Brown, M.Thomas, Marquise Brown, T.Lockett, skyy moore, romeo doubs, alec pierce Donovan Peoples-Jones, J.Palmer
TE: kyle pitts, juwan johnson,mckitty

2021 Champion!
Team 2: Superflex, Start 1Qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex Wr/TE. 1 SFlex, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE
QB: J.Herbert, Z.Wilson, K.Cousins, K.Pickett,K.Mond
RB: J.Taylor, JK Dobbins, N.Harris, N.Hines, G.Edwards, James Cook, J.Ford, Dameon Pierce, P.Strong, D.Foreman (Jermaine Burton Devy)
WR: J.Chase,Garett Wilson , B.Aiyuk, C.Sutton, R.Bateman, G.Davis, M.Hardman,J.Palmer,
TE: D.Waller R.Tonyan, B.Jordan, Cameron Brate, Cade Otton, G.Everett

Alibaba
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Alibaba » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:00 am

Great work man would of paid for this knowledge
Pay Dirt est.2014 15&16 champion
28 man roster 63M$ salary cap 2Taxi 2IR
Qb- A.Rodger,C.Palmer,P.Mahomes
Rb- T.Gurley,J.Ajayi,I.Crowell,B.Powell, Duke johnson,buck allen
Wr- J.Jones,A.Robinson,D.Bryant,S.Watkins
,W.Snead,John Brown,j.doctson, jjnelson,m.lee,j.kearse
Te- R.Gronkowski,H.Henry
Pk- J.Tucker
Lb- K.Alexander,L.Kuechly,B.Wager,B.McKinney, R.Shazier
De- J.Watt,C.Campbell
S- L.Collins,K.Joseph

FFFAN
Starter
Starter

Postby FFFAN » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 am

You spent how much time on this? And after all that time it spits out a Foreman and Arian Foster comp and Mixon to Procise? Lol. Thanks for your insight man. Let's revisit this post down the road. My prediction is foreman is out of the NFL by the end of his rookie contract and Mixon is a top 5-10 Rb.

SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:34 am

FFFAN wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 am You spent how much time on this? And after all that time it spits out a Foreman and Arian Foster comp and Mixon to Procise? Lol. Thanks for your insight man. Let's revisit this post down the road. My prediction is foreman is out of the NFL by the end of his rookie contract and Mixon is a top 5-10 Rb.
The rudeness of people never ceases to amaze me.
TEAM 1 - 12 man SF. ppr, TEP 1.65 ppr

11 starters - QB, RB(2) WR(3) TE, SF, Flex(3)

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

Breece, Achane, AJ Dillon, Justice Hill, Evan Hull, Chris Rodgriquez

Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Olave, London Drake, Demario Davis, Jake Bobo

Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews, Kincaid, Schoonmaker

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-
12 man SF, .25ppc, .5ppr rbs, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr TE

Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawerence, Jake Haehner, Jake Browning

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

24 - 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 4th x 3 ,5

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

FFFAN wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 am You spent how much time on this? And after all that time it spits out a Foreman and Arian Foster comp and Mixon to Procise? Lol.

No.

REPTAR
Captain
Captain

Postby REPTAR » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am

FFFAN wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 am You spent how much time on this? And after all that time it spits out a Foreman and Arian Foster comp and Mixon to Procise? Lol. Thanks for your insight man. Let's revisit this post down the road. My prediction is foreman is out of the NFL by the end of his rookie contract and Mixon is a top 5-10 Rb.
Dude, don't be a jerk. Many of us consider DD and the post to be a valuable contribution to the forum. If you don't see or agree with it's utility, you either don't have to comment or can express your opinion in a civil manner that actually contributes to the conversation.

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 am

REPTAR wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am
Dude, don't be a jerk. Many of us consider DD and the post to be a valuable contribution to the forum. If you don't see or agree with it's utility, you either don't have to comment or can express your opinion in a civil manner that actually contributes to the conversation.
Amen.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

FFFAN
Starter
Starter

Postby FFFAN » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:36 am

REPTAR wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am
How am I being a jerk? Did I insult his mother? I just disagree with his secret formula. Joe Mixon blows foreman away in my opinion. This is a forum, isn't it?

REPTAR
Captain
Captain

Postby REPTAR » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:46 am

It obviously wasn't your Mixon v Foreman opinion. It's pretty clear and we don't need to debate further and detract from the post or turn it into something more.

jimmychoi
Starter
Starter

Postby jimmychoi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Seriously...it's one thing to express a thoughtful rebuttal but another to just sling spiteful comments. We are on the internet though.

FFFAN
Starter
Starter

Postby FFFAN » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Easy boys. Not attacking anyone. If anything you guys took this off track. I disagree with the poster's opinion on foreman and Mixon. We'll revisit it down the road I'm sure. Have a good one.

Adidas95
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Adidas95 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 pm

So you would recommend trying to get Derrick Henry?

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 am

Where I come from a person should be able to accept criticism as easily as praise , DD gets many accolades for his method but if people have ? about it or do not see the efficacy . Then like the guy mentioned it is a forum and as such opinions will and should vary . DD has pounded his chest a time or two with reason and if he is allowed to pound his chest or remind us of his accuracy% then a little constructive criticism does not seem out of line . If one only wants praise and no skepticism perhaps having one's grandma review your projects is the way to go as opposed to a public viewing.
Also having guys in one tier one year and another tier another year can induce the skeptics in the crowd to ply their trade , as one that has watched rb position closer than any other for 40 plus years it takes more than 2 or 3 years of data to blow my hair back . I have mentioned in this thread or the other rb report thread what if david johnson were running behind the rams OLINE or vikes OLINE and gurley were in dallas or what if the cards wr corps wasn't wrecked by injuries and alcoholism and palmer checks down half as much , the profiles won't change but the results sure as hell would IMHO . Do they flip tiers at that point or are they just outliers within their current tier ? What if chris johnson doesn't break his leg and ends up rushing for 1250 yards in 2015 does johnson even win the starting job in 2016 or is he still the 3rd down back ? When you make sweeping proclamations with so many variables many people will be skeptical and that is what happens here I think . Some people just state their opinions with a bit less subtlety than others.
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci

jnappy
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jnappy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:09 am

clarion contrarion wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 am Where I come from a person should be able to accept criticism as easily as praise , DD gets many accolades for his method but if people have ? about it or do not see the efficacy . Then like the guy mentioned it is a forum and as such opinions will and should vary . DD has pounded his chest a time or two with reason and if he is allowed to pound his chest or remind us of his accuracy% then a little constructive criticism does not seem out of line . If one only wants praise and no skepticism perhaps having one's grandma review your projects is the way to go as opposed to a public viewing.
Also having guys in one tier one year and another tier another year can induce the skeptics in the crowd to ply their trade , as one that has watched rb position closer than any other for 40 plus years it takes more than 2 or 3 years of data to blow my hair back . I have mentioned in this thread or the other rb report thread what if david johnson were running behind the rams OLINE or vikes OLINE and gurley were in dallas or what if the cards wr corps wasn't wrecked by injuries and alcoholism and palmer checks down half as much , the profiles won't change but the results sure as hell would IMHO . Do they flip tiers at that point or are they just outliers within their current tier ? What if chris johnson doesn't break his leg and ends up rushing for 1250 yards in 2015 does johnson even win the starting job in 2016 or is he still the 3rd down back ? When you make sweeping proclamations with so many variables many people will be skeptical and that is what happens here I think . Some people just state their opinions with a bit less subtlety than others.
See but this is criticism that is actually constructive. You bring up legitimate arguments for why you're skeptical, and why it's hard for you to take everything DD is saying as gospel, and you have every right to do so. You are not, however, degrading him or the time he put into it.

"How much time did you spend of this piece of crap report you effing idiot. I like this guy more because he looks good! You should feel like you wasted your time because I'm right and you 'model' sucks." This is not constructive in the least bit.
[Team 1] 2015 - 6th | 2016 - 12th | 2017 - 3rd | 2018 - 1st! | 2019 - 3rd | 2020 - 5th
Hometown league
Jimmy GQ
32 team full PPR/IDP - 1TMQB/1RB/1WR/1TE/1FLEX/1TMPK/1DL/1LB/1DB
TMQB: 49ers
RB: Kamara, DJ, Hines, JJack
WR: ARob, Mooney, Myers, JGrant
TE: Goedert, Kroft, Keene
TMPK: 49ers
DL: JPP
LB: Oluokun, Shaq Thompson
DB: Poyer
2021 picks: 1.26, 2.26, 3.26
2022 picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 am

upon a 2nd reading ,you paraphrased with a harsh editing perhaps the way you read the post was not the way the guy intended he only questioned the effort expended for the conclusions reached ? Then stated what he thought the outcomes would be of foreman and mixon . Unless he edited the post ,which it doesn't appear he did then your comprehension of what he wrote varies wildly from mine. DD whether I agree with all his info does have the balls to put it out there and to his lasting credit he did go all in on DJ before he broke out. He touts an 80% accuracy rate when from bill polians's very lips he states that the best hope to get it RIGHT 55% of the time . When you claim to be 68% better than the best you had better wear a crash helmet for the blow back is all I am saying.
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci