DLF Premium

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF Premium

Postby dlf_jeffh » Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm never afraid to ask for your support and patronage ... we are very proud of our value proposition and I'd love to see every forum member support DLF as a premium member, even if only for one month! So much of the money that comes into the site goes back into attracting and retaining the best writers, analysts, podcasters, development, tools, hosting, etc. etc. We can't do what we do without the support of our great premium members.

As those that use our help desk for questions, comments and issues will tell you, I like to thank each member individually for supporting us! Customer service, integrity and ethics are who we ARE not something we are trying to be. There's a big difference in that. Additionally, it goes without saying that we're really proud of our content and our community here and thank you ALL for being a part of it.

if you are already a Premium Member, thanks so much! Please feel free to share your experience to those that are on the fence. If you are not a premium member, give it some thought ... it's all part of the equation for keeping DLF on top of our game for you! If you have questions or comments, hit me up as I'm always looking to hear from our community

Thank you all again! Best community on the planet. Period!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com