Dear Dynasty Delorean

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Dear Dynasty Delorean

Postby Novacane » Fri May 05, 2017 8:32 pm

I have been waiting patiently for your running back report. Can you hook us up?
Team 1

12 Team .2 PPR (1 PPR after 5 rec), salary cap.

1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Eli, Wentz, Romo
RB: DJ, Freeman, Hyde, Coleman, Mathews
WR: OBJ, ARob, Watkins, Moncrief, White, Gordon, Hogan, Woods
TE: Gronk, Ebron

2017 Picks: 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2

12 team .2 PPR (full point after 5 receptions), salary cap. 1QB, 0-3RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Wilson,
RB: Drake, Marshall
WR: OBJ, Alshon, TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, Benjamin, Parker, Doctson, John Brown, Shepard
TE: Eifert, Ebron,

2017 Picks: 1.06, 1.10, 2.06, 3.01, 3.10

Team 3 (3rd Year Orphan)

12 team .2 PPR (full point after 5 receptions), salary cap. 1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Brees, Kaep
RB: DJ, Forte, Dion Lewis, White, Drake, Ellington
WR: OBJ, Matthews, John Brown, Fuller, Parker, White, Lockett, Treadwell, Hogan, Sharpe
TE: Brate, Ladarius, Kendricks

2017 Picks: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Dear Dynasty Delorean

Postby BuckeyeNation » Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Don't mean to bring too much of his personal business up, but I'm in a league with DD and he informed us that he's a recent new father (Congrats again to he and his family). So it's possible this has constrained his available time to do the report this year. I too look forward to it if he's able to do it this year.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 pm

BuckeyeNation wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 pm Don't mean to bring too much of his personal business up, but I'm in a league with DD and he informed us that he's a recent new father (Congrats again to he and his family). So it's possible this has constrained his available time to do the report this year. I too look forward to it if he's able to do it this year.
I believe you're referring to a different league-mate whose name also starts with a D. Or is my wife not telling me something :shock:

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Fri May 05, 2017 11:44 pm

I'm guessing the latter.

Surprise!!

BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BuckeyeNation » Sat May 06, 2017 12:21 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 pm
BuckeyeNation wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 pm Don't mean to bring too much of his personal business up, but I'm in a league with DD and he informed us that he's a recent new father (Congrats again to he and his family). So it's possible this has constrained his available time to do the report this year. I too look forward to it if he's able to do it this year.

I believe you're referring to a different league-mate whose name also starts with a D. Or is my wife not telling me something :shock:
Oh wow, my apologies. We did a DLF members league and there's an owner in the league with the exact same handle. Given that it was made up of forum "regs", I always just assumed it was you, oops. Apparently you have an imposter LOL.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

pokerface40
All Pro
All Pro

Postby pokerface40 » Sat May 06, 2017 4:01 am

I'm confused. It's definitely the same DD. He does have a little one, that somehow posts crazy baby gibberish on our league chat sometimes.

But I digress. DD, please release your RB report, and while you're at it please accept the trade offer that is in your inbox ;)

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Sat May 06, 2017 6:58 am

Antonio Cromartie is at it again.

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 am

Whether it's yours or not, CONGRATS! But seriously, please release report. I have a flight to Hawaii tomorrow.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sat May 06, 2017 8:57 am

pokerface40 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 4:01 am I'm confused. It's definitely the same DD. He does have a little one, that somehow posts crazy baby gibberish on our league chat sometimes.
Right, it is me and I do have a son who posts gibberish in the league chat on occasion, but he's 4 now (he's my profile picture). I do know of at least 2 other league members that have little ones just a few weeks/months old, so maybe Buckeye is thinking of one of them. Or, I did post the story in league chat of the time when I went house-shopping with a friend who'd just had a new baby with his wife but the couple selling the house thought we were gay and they came over and congratulated me on having a new baby with my friend. And then my friend said "not with him, with my WIFE!"

As for the running back report, this post actually motivated me to spend a few hours and input some of the data into my spreadsheet.
However there are still a few hangups I'd want to get sorted out if possible before I released it. The main one is that the place where I get many of my stats from (playerprofiler) has put some of the information (such as breakout age) behind a paywall. Money is pretty tight so paying the $40 to get them is not really an appealing option. I can probably work around it but I'd really rather not. I've kind of been putting the whole thing off until I can figure that part out.

Just browsing through the info though, I can already tell you that this year will be a lot more interesting than last year.

knut45
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby knut45 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:40 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 8:57 am
pokerface40 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 4:01 am I'm confused. It's definitely the same DD. He does have a little one, that somehow posts crazy baby gibberish on our league chat sometimes.
Right, it is me and I do have a son who posts gibberish in the league chat on occasion, but he's 4 now (he's my profile picture). I do know of at least 2 other league members that have little ones just a few weeks/months old, so maybe Buckeye is thinking of one of them. Or, I did post the story in league chat of the time when I went house-shopping with a friend who'd just had a new baby with his wife but the couple selling the house thought we were gay and they came over and congratulated me on having a new baby with my friend. And then my friend said "not with him, with my WIFE!"

As for the running back report, this post actually motivated me to spend a few hours and input some of the data into my spreadsheet.
However there are still a few hangups I'd want to get sorted out if possible before I released it. The main one is that the place where I get many of my stats from (playerprofiler) has put some of the information (such as breakout age) behind a paywall. Money is pretty tight so paying the $40 to get them is not really an appealing option. I can probably work around it but I'd really rather not. I've kind of been putting the whole thing off until I can figure that part out.

Just browsing through the info though, I can already tell you that this year will be a lot more interesting than last year.
Ran into a similar issue with Playerprofiler so ran a few of my own numbers on breakout age. They arent complete because after a while I ran out of motivation but here is where I got to.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (25.57 KiB) Viewed 1205 times

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks so much Knut! I fully understand how motivation can be in short supply for such an endeavor :crazy:

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Sat May 06, 2017 10:55 am

Might be wise to hold the report until after we have drafted our leagues though or your targets may not make it to you ;)
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

knut45
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby knut45 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am Thanks so much Knut! I fully understand how motivation can be in short supply for such an endeavor :crazy:
Many wont be accurate (when compared to PP) because when their breakout age fell below 21 i stopped entering the data for their seasons as they had met my threshold. As long as their breakout is below 21 makes little difference to what I look for.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:39 pm

So can we just do a quick headcount to be safe? Raise your hand if you're pregnant...
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Novacane » Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 pm

I truly appreciate your work and am happy to donate $10 to help with the cost. If 3 others volunteer we can cover the player profile subscription for you. Just post your paypal address.
Team 1

12 Team .2 PPR (1 PPR after 5 rec), salary cap.

1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Eli, Wentz, Romo
RB: DJ, Freeman, Hyde, Coleman, Mathews
WR: OBJ, ARob, Watkins, Moncrief, White, Gordon, Hogan, Woods
TE: Gronk, Ebron

2017 Picks: 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5

Team 2

12 team .2 PPR (full point after 5 receptions), salary cap. 1QB, 0-3RB, 2-5 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Wilson,
RB: Drake, Marshall
WR: OBJ, Alshon, TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, Benjamin, Parker, Doctson, John Brown, Shepard
TE: Eifert, Ebron,

2017 Picks: 1.06, 1.10, 2.06, 3.01, 3.10

Team 3 (3rd Year Orphan)

12 team .2 PPR (full point after 5 receptions), salary cap. 1QB, 1-3 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-3 TE.

QB: Brees, Kaep
RB: DJ, Forte, Dion Lewis, White, Drake, Ellington
WR: OBJ, Matthews, John Brown, Fuller, Parker, White, Lockett, Treadwell, Hogan, Sharpe
TE: Brate, Ladarius, Kendricks

2017 Picks: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5