Free dynasty league site

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Free dynasty league site

Postby jordanzs » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:32 pm

MFL is horrendous ever since their re-design this year. I wish I could hit the eject button on them, but they do have the most robust dynasty features, and all my leagues seem to be on them because of that.

Last year (before the MFL re-design downgrade), I had 9 dynasty leagues on MFL and 2 redrafters on Yahoo. The Yahoo iphone app is the easiest place to run a team. My redraft teams were easier to manage waiver wire, lineup submission, live scoring, etc than MFL.

But yahoo lacks a chat feature as well as critical dynasty features like rookie only drafts, the ability to trade future draft picks, etc. If yahoo opened up some dynasty support & brought in those features, I would happily migrate everything that I commission over to them.

But it sounds like as of now, Fleaflicker is the site of choice for a free site that supports dynasty. I've never played on Fleaflicker so I can't comment on their functionality.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:36 pm

slacker wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:23 pm
Coogan Football wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:56 pm Life tip: nothing free is "good"...
DLF forum is free...
It's actually not though, without the premium subscription money coming in I would bet the forum wouldn't exist.

So I guess technically, the premium subscribers are paying for it in a round about way.
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Coogan Football wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:36 pm It's actually not though, without the premium subscription money coming in I would bet the forum wouldn't exist.
The premium part of this site would not have existed without the devoted members of the free forum for a long time before portions went paid.

While the site may continue to exist now because of those memberships, they came long after the "hard" work was done.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

palevermilion
Role Player
Role Player

Postby palevermilion » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:46 am

slaughterrt wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:24 pm Fantrax is vastly underrated. It's free and very geared to dynasty. There is also a premium option if you want some of the free options streamlined easier.

My choice of free dynasty hosts.
Are you a commish on a Fantrax dynasty league? If so, how easy is it to manage the league on there? Meaning, is it pretty intuitive?