For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
DeathByAirMail
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby DeathByAirMail » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Man compared to some of these I feel like this isn't even a worthy addition to the thread, but here's one of mine

I get : Kyle Rudolph and 2.10

I give : DHop

Ogallagher13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby Ogallagher13 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 am

For team 1 in sig I recently put up Julio on the trade block first offer I get:

Give Julio
Get 2019 1st, 2018 3rd, 2019 3rd
I replied saying I was looking for 2 starting caliber players so then he sends:
Give Julio
Get T. Coleman, Ted Ginn, 2018 3rd

Another team has offered:
Give Julio
Get J. Hill, Q Enunwa

Either my value of Julio is off or these are brutal offers.
16 team ppr league start 1 QB 2RB 4WR 1TE 1RB/WR/TE 3DL 3LB 4DB 1DL/LB
QB: J. Flacco, C. Palmer, C. Hackenberg, J. Brissett
RB: L. Fournette, D. Cook, R. Burkhead, D. Martin, E. McGuire, C. Ivory, D. Lewis
WR:B. Cooks, S. Diggs, M. Lee, D. Parker, P. Dorsett, , I. McKenzie, B. Miller, B. Coleman, K. Wright, T. Boyd, B. Coleman, R. Higgins, M. Floyd
TE: T. Kelce, E. Engram, C. Walford, J. Butt

12 Team 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, K, Def
.75 ppr RB, 1 ppr WR, 1.5 ppr TE
QB-M. Mariota, M. Ryan, D. Prescott, T. Savage, J. Cutler, J. Flacco
RB- L. Mccoy, T. Gurley, C Sims, C Prosise, C. Hyde, E. McGuire
WR- D. Thomas, M Thomas(NO), D. Hopkins, M. Williams, M. Wallace, A. Humphries, E. Rogers, K. White
TE-E. Engram, J. Cook, G Kittle
K- J. Tucker
Def-Min

msbutterfield885
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby msbutterfield885 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:52 am

1QB league

Give Stafford and 1.01
Get Flacco and Brady

User avatar
motherlode
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:20 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby motherlode » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Chris_R wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 am
motherlode wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:44 am
57bronc wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:47 am
I was offered a 3rd round pick in the rookie draft for Dez Bryant. An easy reject.
I dunno man..... Dez is going to be 30 in 17 short months..... you better cash out now while he has any value at all.
Not sure if this post is serious or sarcasm....
It was sarcasm.

Samhain34
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby Samhain34 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 am

I want to thank everybody who posted their terrible trade offers; somebody in our league was on the message board complaining that we're inactive in the off-season, but offers like this may shed a clue:

Get: Charles, Jamaal DEN RB
Forte, Matt NYJ RB
Gore, Frank IND RB
Give:
Kelley, Rob WAS RB
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick

I'm just starting year two of the orphan rebuild of doom and expect to finish around 1.4 next year, lmao...
The Max Fischer Players Orphan rebuild - year two (Superflex)
1QB 1RB 1WR 1TE 1 FLEX QB/WR/RB/TE 4 FLEX RB/WR/TE .5/1/1.25PPR 12-team 22 on roster 2 IR spots.
QB: M. Ryan/C. Wentz, T. Siemian, C.J. Bethard, K, Hogan, C. Kelly(IR)
RB: M. Gordon, A. Jones, T. Cohen, R. Kelly, D. Henderson
WR: M. Thomas, K. Allen, J. Maclin, K. Wright, M. Hollins, G. Allison, Jaron Brown, A. Wilson, B. Treggs
TE: Z. Miller, A. Shaheen, Jonnu Smith, J. Butt(IR)
No Kicker or DEF


Regression to Mean 12 Team .25 PPR 6pt passing TD(QB/ 2RB/ 3 WR/ 1 TE/K/DEF) 18 on roster + 2 IR.
QB: Luck/Mariota/Brissett
WR: K. Allen, Alshon, S. Diggs, K. Benjamin, C. Davis, Sterling Shepard,
RB: M. Gordon, A. Kamara, D. Foreman, Abdullah
TE: Hunter Henry/Njoku
K: R. Gould (SF)
DEF: Tampa/Buffalo

DDT
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 270
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby DDT » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:16 am

Samhain34 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 am
I want to thank everybody who posted their terrible trade offers; somebody in our league was on the message board complaining that we're inactive in the off-season, but offers like this may shed a clue:

Get: Charles, Jamaal DEN RB
Forte, Matt NYJ RB
Gore, Frank IND RB
Give:
Kelley, Rob WAS RB
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick

I'm just starting year two of the orphan rebuild of doom and expect to finish around 1.4 next year, lmao...
And this is why people really should pay attention to rosters when making offers. For a rebuilding team, this is an awful offer. But I could see myself doing this deal if I was competing for the title and needed help at RB.

The potential good news is that this might be an owner that you could hammer out a deal with after a few emails.
Image

IR1
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby IR1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 am

DDT wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:16 am
Samhain34 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 am
I want to thank everybody who posted their terrible trade offers; somebody in our league was on the message board complaining that we're inactive in the off-season, but offers like this may shed a clue:

Get: Charles, Jamaal DEN RB
Forte, Matt NYJ RB
Gore, Frank IND RB
Give:
Kelley, Rob WAS RB
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick

I'm just starting year two of the orphan rebuild of doom and expect to finish around 1.4 next year, lmao...
And this is why people really should pay attention to rosters when making offers. For a rebuilding team, this is an awful offer. But I could see myself doing this deal if I was competing for the title and needed help at RB.

The potential good news is that this might be an owner that you could hammer out a deal with after a few emails.
A little funny when I send offers thinking they're in a rebuild and they inform me they think they contenders :D
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
Winston, Cousins/ Mixon, Ingram, Murray,Crowell, Foreman, Kamara /AJG, Arob, Hopkins, CDavis,Allen, Treadwell, Agholor/Kelce, Ertz, Howard/ Crosby
Dareus, Buckner, Jackson/Vernon, Heyward, Fowler, Barnett/TSmith, Collins, EKendricks, DJones,Marshall, Reddick/Jenkins, King,Ramsey, Poole/Burnett, Peppers, HSmith 18 1stx3

10 team QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex
Winston,Wentz/ Ingram, Crowell,Lynch,Ellington, Smallwood, Clement, Vereen, Brown, Darkwa/ Evans, OBJ, Allen, Nelson, Watkins, Godwin, Shepard, Woods, Agholor, Allison/ Gronk, Bennet

User avatar
UnitedLoon
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:24 pm
Location: Hudson, Wisconsin

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby UnitedLoon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:41 am

IR1 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 am
A little funny when I send offers thinking they're in a rebuild and they inform me they think they contenders :D
That's when you take advantage of that thinking and try to get their 2018 1st from them.

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1960
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby Novacane » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:48 am

UnitedLoon wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:41 am
IR1 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 am
A little funny when I send offers thinking they're in a rebuild and they inform me they think they contenders :D
That's when you take advantage of that thinking and try to get their 2018 1st from them.
Correct. In fact, play into their ego and say something like, if it was an earlier first, I could be more flexible but your first may as well be a second."

User avatar
12thManAdvantage
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby 12thManAdvantage » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:42 pm

I get Tyreek Hill.

I give Allen Robinson.

User avatar
heyfeefellskee
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3667
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby heyfeefellskee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 am

I offered a 2018 3rd for Rob Kelley and Josh Jones.

Was countered with a 1st for both.

I declined, and heard him out on his rationale that both those guys could keep or earn major roles this season. Fair point, but I'm not willing to pay that much.

2 days later the same owner sells Danielle Hunter for a 2018 2nd and 4th. I question how he could sell Hunter for that but want a 1st for Kelley and Jones; he says he should probably take another look at the offer and reconsider.

I get an offer: Rob Kelley and Josh Jones for my 2018 1st.
:doh:
Red Tiger Army (Superflex, Points for receptions [TE premium], points for carries, IDP [tackle-heavy]; 64 teams w/ 4 copies of each player; tiered promotion system)

Corktown Jaguars(32-team IDP league--est 2016)

Death From Above (12x20 ppr est. 2014)
League Champ 2014, Runner-up in 2015


Fee Fell Skee (DLF Premium League est. 2015, 16x24 ppr)

Haru's Heroes(Co-Owner; 12x30 PPR est 2015)

User avatar
motherlode
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:20 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby motherlode » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:11 am

I am officially a bad trade magnet. Maybe i give off some strong "gullible" vibe.


12 team, superflex 1 PPR


I give 1.07
I get Allen Hurns, Brock Osweiller

BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:27 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby BuckeyeNation » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 am

I usually don't think much about "bad" offers, as I understand people value players differently and I'm hip to the whole trade offer game that so many of us play. There's one owner in one of my leagues that always sends some doozies though. I still haven't figured out if it's intentional or if he's just not well informed on player values. Yesterday I got this one. ..

Give: Diggs
Get: Fitz/Agholor

Not even the worst offer I've received from him. Also got

Give: Evans
Get: Tyreek/Fitz

And by comparison I guess this one is a "good" offer . LOL

Give: Evans/'18 2nd
Get: Martavis/'18 1st
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

IR1
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1882
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:16 am

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby IR1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:35 am

Maybe not the worst, but when the comish sends an offer with a note "Not sure which will be the starter, but one of them will"- team 1

Send AJ Green and 18 2nd
Get Hyde and Williams
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
Winston, Cousins/ Mixon, Ingram, Murray,Crowell, Foreman, Kamara /AJG, Arob, Hopkins, CDavis,Allen, Treadwell, Agholor/Kelce, Ertz, Howard/ Crosby
Dareus, Buckner, Jackson/Vernon, Heyward, Fowler, Barnett/TSmith, Collins, EKendricks, DJones,Marshall, Reddick/Jenkins, King,Ramsey, Poole/Burnett, Peppers, HSmith 18 1stx3

10 team QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex
Winston,Wentz/ Ingram, Crowell,Lynch,Ellington, Smallwood, Clement, Vereen, Brown, Darkwa/ Evans, OBJ, Allen, Nelson, Watkins, Godwin, Shepard, Woods, Agholor, Allison/ Gronk, Bennet

alphaxray
Captain
Captain
Posts: 923
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: For fun - Worst trade offers of 2017

Postby alphaxray » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:42 am

BuckeyeNation wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 am
I usually don't think much about "bad" offers, as I understand people value players differently and I'm hip to the whole trade offer game that so many of us play. There's one owner in one of my leagues that always sends some doozies though. I still haven't figured out if it's intentional or if he's just not well informed on player values. Yesterday I got this one. ..

Give: Diggs
Get: Fitz/Agholor

Not even the worst offer I've received from him. Also got

Give: Evans
Get: Tyreek/Fitz

And by comparison I guess this one is a "good" offer . LOL

Give: Evans/'18 2nd
Get: Martavis/'18 1st
Ouch...I would be tempted to have a conversation with this guy about player valuation just to see what he says.
Team 1
12 Team PPR 6 points for all TD's (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, K, D/ST)
QB: Cam/Brady
RB: Zeke/Gordon/CMC/Powell/Stewart/Woodhead/D. Lewis/White
WR: OBJ/Evans/Cooper/Watkins/D.Thomas/Maclin/Hurns/Funchess/Gabriel
TE: Kelce/Walker/CJF
Devy: Guice/A.Tate

Team 2
12 Team PPR W/1.5 PPR for TE's. 6 PTS for all TD's (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, D/ST)
QB: M. Ryan/Eli/Palmer
RB: M. Gordon/Shady/T. Cohen/Woodhead/Gillislee/L. Blount
WR: M. Evans/Julio/Hilton/Dez/Sanders/Hogan/J. Brown/Lockett/T. Benjamin/Tavon
TE: Graham/Doyle


Team 3
12 PPR 6 PTS for all TD's (1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, D/ST)
QB: Rivers/Stafford/Mahomes
RB: Ingram/D. Murray/Lacy/Powell
WR: AJG/Evans/Cooks/ARob/Landry/Decker/T. Benjamin/Wright/Stills/Woods
TE: Bennett/Ebron/Olsen


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kaz, Kramer, StableOfRBs and 5 guests