Rank your top 12 Dynasty QBs

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: Rank your top 12 Dynasty QBs

Postby Valhalla » Sun May 21, 2017 9:19 am

ArrylT wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:25 am I dont know if it was you or someone else - but Im pretty sure someone said polarizing players make for better debates & discussions (if done correctly). There are only so many ways to argue ARod vs. Luck or Winston vs. Mariota, but for players like a Kenny Britt or a Tyrelle Pryor or Sam Bradford who've either had bad luck, bad injuries, or massive circumstance changes it makes for very interesting perspectives as we all try to guess whats next to happen.
Yeah that was me. It's much more interesting to me to discuss these guys than DJs talent...but the polarizing opinions that make them such interesting discussions also draw in personal attacks and locked threads.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 am

TheDogPound wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 8:21 am No worries man. It did hit a nerve. My apologies for responding that way and thanks for your apology.
:thumbup:

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Mon May 22, 2017 12:56 pm

My dynasty QB ranking: Rodgers, Luck, Wilson, Carr, Newton, Winston, Mariota, Ryan, Cousins, Brees, Brady, Stafford.

I don't get the Carson Wentz or Dak Prescott love, as I think it's way to early to anoint them without a larger sample size. I'll take 2-3 more years of relatively stable QB1 production from Brees and Brady. The risk of these older elite QBs dropping off a cliff is pretty much the same as the risk of these sophomore QBs who could easily flame out. The difference is we know the ceiling for the older elite QBs is sky high.

FWIW, my two cents on Bradford is that he was a great talent but never had the chance to develop and reach his potential with the knee injuries and poor situations. At this point in his career, he is a middle-of-the-road option for the NFL and in fantasy. That's not to say he isn't a serviceable QB who can win a Super Bowl if he stays healthy and the MIN defense does some heavy lifting, but I also wouldn't bet on that or pay more than a 3rd for him in 1QB fantasy leagues.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd