1.03 / 1.04 or Equivalent Vets?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
kingnesta
Role Player
Role Player

Re: 1.4

Postby kingnesta » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 am

Just trying to figure out how that offer would be considered an overpay? Is it Superflex or Two QB league? If not; then I would consider it an extreme under pay. 38 yo Bree's, 35 yo Fitz and a 30 yo Charles may get a late first, but not anything that early. I think you may have missed your chance to sell before the playoffs.
captain howdy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:26 pm I aged out of contention this January. So I offered brees, charles, and fitz to a contending team. .for the 1.4

Haven't heard back.

I expect to hear back shortly, but I figure the value of the 1.4, including my overpay, is in the eyes of the believer. I need to rebuild
12 team-PPR-49 man roster IDP 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(rb/wr/te), K, 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 LB, 1 DB, 1 Flex (DL,LB,DB)
QB - Ryan, Winston, McCarron
RB - Hunt, Hyde, CJ Anderson, Dixon, Stewart
WR - Julio Jones, Hopkins, Allen, Jeffrey, Cobb, Moncrief, Floyd, Nelson, Rogers, Godwin
TE - Olsen, Ertz, Doyle, Cook
K - Lutz
DT - McCoy, Linval Joseph
DE - Mario Edwards, Avril, Graham
LB - Kirksey, Alexander, Timmons, Trevathan, McKinney, Minter
DB - Jenkins, Byron Jones

captain howdy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby captain howdy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:18 pm

kingnesta wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 am Just trying to figure out how that offer would be considered an overpay? Is it Superflex or Two QB league? If not; then I would consider it an extreme under pay. 38 yo Bree's, 35 yo Fitz and a 30 yo Charles may get a late first, but not anything that early. I think you may have missed your chance to sell before the playoffs.
captain howdy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:26 pm I aged out of contention this January. So I offered brees, charles, and fitz to a contending team. .for the 1.4

Haven't heard back.

I expect to hear back shortly, but I figure the value of the 1.4, including my overpay, is in the eyes of the believer. I need to rebuild
You may be right about that. Brees is and has been stellar and Charles has relatively little wear, compared to his age. Fitz isnt really valuable, given poasible retirememt. But my trade partner rejected on other grounds, focusing on keeping his draft pick this off season.

I really think Brees and Charles could ramp up his championship potential. As you can see in my sig team 1, my team is ok but not championship quality anymore. I need to rebuild. I hope I can find a trade partner! If I waited too long, so be it, I had to try to win this past year myself

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: 1.03 / 1.04 or Equivalent Vets?

Postby Valhalla » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Landry Coleman Parker Adams Miller and DEFINITELY Howard for me at this time. That could change as I get to know the rookies better

Rotolibrarian
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Rotolibrarian » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:38 pm

What QBs in a Superflex league do you think you could get for the 1.03?
Team 1

10 Team 0.5 PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 DEF (21 roster spots total)
QB- Newton, Dak
RB- Zeke, Howard, Gio, C.J. Anderson, Woodhead, Darius Jackson
WR- Cooper, Decker, Sanders, Mitchell, Maclin, Lockett, Doctson, DGB, Agholor
TE- Gronk, Hunter Henry
D- None
2017- 1.07, 1.08, 1.09, 2.01, 2.06, 2.08, 3.09, 4.07, 5.01

pvillebiker
Captain
Captain

Postby pvillebiker » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 pm

NanceUSMC wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 am Different leagues value players and draft picks differently, of course (heck, even owner to owner in most leagues)... But I'm in the final stages of completing a deal that would send 1 of 3 packages to the 1.3 owner... He is in full rebuild mode after a few tough years, and is desperate for RB depth... I asked if he'd be interested in a combination of any 2 of these: Latavius, Crowell, and my 2018 1st (likely late)... He said that he would be, and he's now considering which 2 he'd like...
Wow, that's a pretty great trade for you. The '18 first is nice, but Crowell is a replacement level talent, or likely an early 2nd in this year's RB crop. Latavius has been decent, but the Raiders sure don't seem very committed to him, and you gotta wonder how well he'd do somewhere else if he doesn't come back. Even if I were targeting RB's, I need considerably more than that to part with the 1.03, especially since you gotta figure the odds are likely to approach 50-50% after the NFL draft that one of the top two RB's falls to the 3rd pick, with the traditional rise of the top WR coming out of the draft. Good luck!

NanceUSMC
Role Player
Role Player

Postby NanceUSMC » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:48 am

pvillebiker wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 pm
NanceUSMC wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 am Different leagues value players and draft picks differently, of course (heck, even owner to owner in most leagues)... But I'm in the final stages of completing a deal that would send 1 of 3 packages to the 1.3 owner... He is in full rebuild mode after a few tough years, and is desperate for RB depth... I asked if he'd be interested in a combination of any 2 of these: Latavius, Crowell, and my 2018 1st (likely late)... He said that he would be, and he's now considering which 2 he'd like...
Wow, that's a pretty great trade for you. The '18 first is nice, but Crowell is a replacement level talent, or likely an early 2nd in this year's RB crop. Latavius has been decent, but the Raiders sure don't seem very committed to him, and you gotta wonder how well he'd do somewhere else if he doesn't come back. Even if I were targeting RB's, I need considerably more than that to part with the 1.03, especially since you gotta figure the odds are likely to approach 50-50% after the NFL draft that one of the top two RB's falls to the 3rd pick, with the traditional rise of the top WR coming out of the draft. Good luck!
Thanks =)

If push comes to shove, I'll float all 3 to him... he's looking at his two best RBs being Theo Reddick and Jacquizz Rogers... He's in brutal shape at the position...

He approached me about Leveon, and really did offer me a truckload... I just couldn't come off of him... It's tough to give up almost a guaranteed 20 points weekly...
10 team Non-PPR (1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def), full keeper, 23 man roster, established 2013

QB: Tannehill, Tua
RB: CEH, Swift, Sanders, Bell, Fournette, Etienne
WR: Jones, Hopkins, Chase, D Smith, Bateman, Parker, Fuller, Harry, D Johnson, D Samuel, P Williams, Higgins, Chark
K: Butker
Def: Baltimore, Carolina

Championships: 2015, 2017

2014: 1.01 (Became Watkins)
2015: 1.03, 1.04, 3.04 (Became Gurley, Yeldon, CAP, Robinson UDFA)
2016: 1.10 (Became Fuller)
2017: 1.01, 3.07 (Became Fournette, Henderson)
2018: 2.10 (Became Chark)
2019: 1.04 (Became Harry, Samuel, Williams, Isabella, Johnson)
2020: 1.01, 1.05, 2.01, 3.01 (Became CEH, Swift, Tua, Higgins)
2021: 1.03, 1.08, 2.03, 3.03 (Became Chase, D Smith, Etienne, Bateman)

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 pm

I would probably keep the picks over most of those players if not all.
In a superflex definitely the pick (although they are earlier than I would be picking a QB this year)
I guess it would depend on my team but if I kept my pick all year and sucked (or traded for an early 1st) I would probably want to draft a player...time of year where overpays for picks or they aren't likely to move
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams