Co-Managers

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
DynoScout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Co-Managers

Postby DynoScout » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:13 pm

The con: "Slower to make trades" is probably correlated with the pro: "fewer bad trades", so... /shrug. I understand it can be frustrating to have a deal die unexpectedly, but dynasty is a long game. Be patient and "come correct" on your trade negotiations - deals can still get done with co-managers.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:34 pm

I co-manage 2 teams with the same guy. Each of us is the lead on one of the teams and is allowed to make moves without the others persmission. I guess we each serve as more of a consultant.
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

basilthesnake
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby basilthesnake » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:21 pm

I manage a team with a buddy I've known for 30 years. We are very like minded. We can usually talk out any disagreement and after 3 years I'm still enjoying the experience. We talk about our team all the time, so in our 40's it gives us an excuse to talk shop. Usually if one of us starts the negotiations of a trade that's the person who finishes. Third party group chats like GroupMe make it easy for owners to know who's who.

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:37 pm

I'm fascinated by this. The #1 team in my 32-team IDP, saalaries, contracts league is a duo of recent HS grads. I can say it works for them. I've never done it, and likely won't unless it was a top level owner in a high stakes league. That likely won't happen, tho
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.