General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
AZK
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Tyreek Hill

Postby AZK » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Litesout13 wrote:
Neight wrote:
You're right this has nothing to do with whether or not he will keep his composure off the field. Gadget player with questionable ethics and behavior, what was I thinking? Throw 1st rounders at his owner if you don't own him because his value is only going up from here.
Never said anything about throwing 1sts, or really gave my opinion on him at all.

But dont know why people continuously bring up something that happened 2 years ago. Do you think you are the first to come across this news? Do you think everyone is unaware of his past? Are you trying to get on some moral high horse thinking you are this great guy because you wont own him on your fantasy team?? Lol its fantasy football bud. He had once incident 2 years ago that he took full responsibility and been a model citizen since then.

Maybe talk about actual football and how his game translates to fantasy
Ohh burn..... Lets talk about how many jet sweeps/screens/9 routes/HB mid draws this guy needs in a season to keep up his production, or how Maclin hasn't been on the field, or how many other guys had off the field issues "2 years ago" that still have them today. Or lets choose to ignore all those things because I want to be the smartest guy in the pretend room. I could be a total sh*t bag in real life for all you know, but Tyreek and fantasy football would have nothing to do with that, the fact is owning players with character concerns and manufactured touches that are atypical in todays game, are not players that hold value very long or maintain continued productivity. And you're right it is fantasy football and this is an internet forum, didn't know you would get your panties all twisted up over this guy...relax bro you're going to explode.
Ainslie-Rachlin Law, "Our decisions... are guided by the perceived values at the moment of the decision - not by the potential final value."

Litesout13
Captain
Captain

Postby Litesout13 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Neight wrote:
Litesout13 wrote:
Neight wrote:
You're right this has nothing to do with whether or not he will keep his composure off the field. Gadget player with questionable ethics and behavior, what was I thinking? Throw 1st rounders at his owner if you don't own him because his value is only going up from here.
Never said anything about throwing 1sts, or really gave my opinion on him at all.

But dont know why people continuously bring up something that happened 2 years ago. Do you think you are the first to come across this news? Do you think everyone is unaware of his past? Are you trying to get on some moral high horse thinking you are this great guy because you wont own him on your fantasy team?? Lol its fantasy football bud. He had once incident 2 years ago that he took full responsibility and been a model citizen since then.

Maybe talk about actual football and how his game translates to fantasy
Ohh burn..... Lets talk about how many jet sweeps/screens/9 routes/HB mid draws this guy needs in a season to keep up his production, or how Maclin hasn't been on the field, or how many other guys had off the field issues "2 years ago" that still have them today. Or lets choose to ignore all those things because I want to be the smartest guy in the pretend room. I could be a total sh*t bag in real life for all you know, but Tyreek and fantasy football would have nothing to do with that, the fact is owning players with character concerns and manufactured touches that are atypical in todays game, are not players that hold value very long or maintain continued productivity. And you're right it is fantasy football and this is an internet forum, didn't know you would get your panties all twisted up over this guy...relax bro you're going to explode.
Nothing about my post insinuated I was going to explode lol

You just strike me as someone who didnt actually watch the game. The last drive alone he made plays that werent manufactured touches. In particular the 4th and 10 when he ran an out route, beat the DB to the sideline, and caught it for a 1st down. Or how he beat the DB on a quick slant for the game tying TD. He runs plenty of normal WR routes and beats DBs doing it. Sure they mix in gadget type plays because he is very athletic and can do it, so why not??

Maclin not playing is simply opening the door for him to get these targets and prove himself, which he is doing. Maclin coming back may end up stealing targets, but could also open things up more for him allowing him to make bigger plays.

And plenty of guys have had off field concerns, but not all of them are Manziel or Josh Gordon. Many actually clean up their act. Jameis Winston being the most recent and most glaring example of that.

But if you would like to continue on with the condescending post, go right ahead I guess :thumbup:

Ps- he has never had more than 2 carries in a game with most being only 1 carry. So you may not have much to talk about in terms of jet sweeps and HB draws LOL
12 team PPR||Start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-Flex||Salary Cap=$65mil||My Salary: $61,483,329
QB: Ryan($6.53)-Smith($4.13)-Garoppolo($500k)
RB: Hyde($1.75)-D. Johnson($2.16)-Zeke($1.95)-White($500k)-Turbin($500)
WR: Julio ($8.25)-Thomas($8.18)-Edelman($4.64)-K. Benjamin($3.4)-Parker($1.5)-White($1.5)-Doctson($1.3)-Mitchell($650)
TE: Kelce($1.84)-Green($1.25)-Maxx Williams($500k)
2017: 1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5
2018: 1,2,2,3,4,4,5

12 team PPR||Start QB-2RB-2WR-TE-2Flex
QB: R Wilson-Romo-RGIII-Wentz-Dak
RB: Zeke-Martin-Rawls-Hill-Starks-Perkins
WR: Julio-Parker-S Smith-T Williams-Cruz-Fuller
TE: Graham-Fleener-Hooper
2017: 1,2,3,4,5

12 Team PPR||Start QB-2RB-3WR-TE-2FLEX
QB:Rodgers-Tannehill-Wentz-Jimmy G
RB:Jones-JStew-Riddick-Henry-Drake-Sproles-Vereen-Collins
WR:Cooper-TY-Marshall-Snead-Cruz-Williams
TE:Kelce-Ertz-Clay

SKIN5
Role Player
Role Player

Postby SKIN5 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Question: I'm out of playoffs and reloading some... was offered hill, (2) 2018 2nd round picks and Robert woods for Emanuel Sanders... thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:08 pm

SKIN5 wrote:Question: I'm out of playoffs and reloading some... was offered hill, (2) 2018 2nd round picks and Robert woods for Emanuel Sanders... thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The fact that those picks are 18 months away really bums me out on the trade, but if you think you won't be a contender this next year then yeah jump on it
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:12 pm

You guys realize this guy punched and strangled his pregnant ex girlfriend, right?

I'm hoping he snaps his knee in half and is forced to retire early...

I have only one rule about my team's roster: no POS scumbags allowed
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:39 pm

So the company I work for is a major sponsor of the Chiefs and I got the chance to attend a question and answer session with Mitch Holthus, the voice of Chiefs Radio, this morning. I didn't realize how much access to the team/coaches/GM/owner a broadcaster like him has, but he seemed to know a lot of inside information.

This is a paraphrase but he had this to say about Tyreek Hill: Don't put this out on social media, but even when Maclin comes back this offense is running through Ware and Hill, and Maclin is now playing a secondary role to Hill.

He specifically said Maclin is now secondary to Hill and that the offense will run through those two guys.
The whole vibe of his comments including the direct statement above indicates that Hill is now the number one passing game target.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

AZK
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby AZK » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Litesout13 wrote:
You just strike me as someone who didnt actually watch the game.

I live in Denver and Roby played lazy defense on both of those plays
Ainslie-Rachlin Law, "Our decisions... are guided by the perceived values at the moment of the decision - not by the potential final value."

AlPal&Ange
All Pro
All Pro

Postby AlPal&Ange » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Coogan Football wrote:You guys realize this guy punched and strangled his pregnant ex girlfriend, right?

Does this mean if Zeke gets charged for abusing his girlfriend your going to trade him? :lol: :lol:

BoltUp
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby BoltUp » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Coogan Football wrote:You guys realize this guy punched and strangled his pregnant ex girlfriend, right?

What he did was horrible, but if thats really your rule, then you might want to drop all these players off your team in sig. Just some events off the top of my head

Cameron Jordan
http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/09/cameron-j ... ch-i-want/

Tyler Higbee
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/ ... -tight-end

Zeke
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... -the-test/

Kenny Vacaro
http://www.espn.com/college-football/ne ... id=4537862

Dak
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/spor ... /81715850/

Watkins
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... ed-charges
Team A: Orphan Team taken over Sept 2023
12 Team 1 PPR
1QB|1RB|1WR|1TE|3Flex|K|Def|11 Bench
QB: Stroud, Kyler, Carr
RB: Najee, Warren, Perine, A.J. Dillion
WR: London, Pittman, JSN, Shaheed, QJ, Mooney, T Palmer, Bateman, Tillman
TE: Knox, Dulcich
2024 Picks: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3
2025 Picks: 1, 1, 2, 3

Team B Year 1 Draft Sept
16 Team 1 PPR IDP
1QB|2RB|2WR|1TE|1FLEX|2DL|2LB|2DB|2DefFLEX|K
QB: Herbert
RB: Najee, Spears, Perine
WR: Olave, London, Puka, J. Reed
TE: Pitts, Everett
DL: J. Carter, W. Anderson, Rousseau
LB: Edmunds, Nwosu
CB: Sauce, Sneed, J Alexander, J Porter
2024 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Flschbrger
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Flschbrger » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Lol this is comical and short sided. If you care about character/see these guys as role models you are lost

If you can play football that's all you should be caring about.
10 team, 2 qb, 4WR, 2 RB, FLEX, .5 ppr, 5 pt passing td, 6 pts rush/rec tds (5 qb roster max)

QB - Russell Wilson, David Carr Josh Rosen
WR - Brandin Cooks, Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett, Marvin Jones, Calvin Ridley, Marquez Valdes-Scantling Robby Anderson, Josh Reynolds, Jamison Crowder, Mecole Hardman, Deon Cain
RB - David Johnson, James Conner, Duke Johnson, Wayne Gallman, Nyheim Hines, Bryce Love, Justice Hill, Ryquell Armstead,
TE - Gerald Everett
FLEX - Chris Carson

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:12 pm

BoltUp wrote:

What he did was horrible, but if thats really your rule, then you might want to drop all these players off your team in sig. Just some events off the top of my head

Cameron Jordan
http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/09/cameron-j ... ch-i-want/

Tyler Higbee
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/ ... -tight-end

Zeke
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... -the-test/

Kenny Vacaro
http://www.espn.com/college-football/ne ... id=4537862

Dak
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/spor ... /81715850/

Watkins
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... ed-charges
The Cam Jordan one is funny (I actually remember that). Sammy had weed when he was 18, Vaccaro beat up a guy while playing basketball, Higbee punched a guy at a bar and Dak got a DUI...none of those are even close to what Hill did....and don't even get me started on the whole Zeke drama, we've already seen that she made false accusations.
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 pm

If you guys really don't like what Coogan is saying, you'd probably bring it to an end more quickly if you just ignored it. Meanwhile a piece of information relevant to Hill that I shared was completely bypassed that I thought the community would actually benefit from.
jcc6fd wrote:So the company I work for is a major sponsor of the Chiefs and I got the chance to attend a question and answer session with Mitch Holthus, the voice of Chiefs Radio, this morning. I didn't realize how much access to the team/coaches/GM/owner a broadcaster like him has, but he seemed to know a lot of inside information.

This is a paraphrase but he had this to say about Tyreek Hill: Don't put this out on social media, but even when Maclin comes back this offense is running through Ware and Hill, and Maclin is now playing a secondary role to Hill.

He specifically said Maclin is now secondary to Hill and that the offense will run through those two guys.
The whole vibe of his comments including the direct statement above indicates that Hill is now the number one passing game target.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:06 pm

I think you need to find a new hobby.

nathanq42
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 pm

jcc6fd wrote:If you guys really don't like what Coogan is saying, you'd probably bring it to an end more quickly if you just ignored it. Meanwhile a piece of information relevant to Hill that I shared was completely bypassed that I thought the community would actually benefit from.
jcc6fd wrote:So the company I work for is a major sponsor of the Chiefs and I got the chance to attend a question and answer session with Mitch Holthus, the voice of Chiefs Radio, this morning. I didn't realize how much access to the team/coaches/GM/owner a broadcaster like him has, but he seemed to know a lot of inside information.

I read it :)
I like the info on ware. I wish they would dial up some more screens for him, seems like since the concussion he hasn't gotten many. And whenever I see hill run he is the fastest guy on the field, even with De Thomas on the field, hill has some jets and has good enough hands to get those deep passes and take it to the house.

In other news I'm with coogan on this one, a guy that did that is a guy I don't want a part of. No one should lay their hands on a woman unless in self defence. I mean I'm not going to pray every night for his demise, but if it happened I wouldn't be sad...
12 Team 1 ppr .1 points per carry
Garbage
QB Jalen Hurts
RB A-train, D'Onta Foreman,Jahmyr Gibbs, JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny, AJ Dillon, Jerrick McKinnon, Joshua Kelley, TDP, Chase Edmonds, JRob, Zamir White
WR CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, DJ Moore, Hollywood Brown, Brandin Cooks, Odell Beckham Junior, Marvin Jones, Braxton Berrios, Richie James
TE Dalton Kincaid, Foster Moreau
+2 Flex
1.02, 1.06

jimmycricket14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby jimmycricket14 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:36 pm

jcc6fd wrote:If you guys really don't like what Coogan is saying, you'd probably bring it to an end more quickly if you just ignored it. Meanwhile a piece of information relevant to Hill that I shared was completely bypassed that I thought the community would actually benefit from.

:lol:
There are so many players in the NFL with checkered pasts it really doesn't make sense to me that people get on their high horse for Hill but ignore but the misdeeds of Jamies who is a rapist, Rawls who steals purses from old ladies and Dez who assulted his own mother among others. If people don't want a part of him for that fine, but lets talk about Hill on the football field here and take these moral issues somewhere else.

That is an interesting tidbit and makes sense if you think about it. Hill is perfect for what Alex Smith does well and Maclin isn't really fit for the role Hill is playing right now anyways. One thing I think being lost in people's valuations of Hill right now is that he is still a Rookie. If any other decently sized rookie WR was having this kind of production and making prime time plays like Hill he would be shooting up draft boards. I get the gadget player bias, I felt the same at first but if you watch him play its pretty obvious he has more pure Wr skills than a guy like Tavon. He has plenty of time to improve his route running and work on the other finer points of being a complete NFL WR. When I watch him I feel like he already has the 'it' factor and that alone makes him worth acquiring to me